+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS LICENSE

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Resume should be the same as your job CV.

Guarantor in your case would be notary public and proof of ID is passport. Its copy must be sent to them via post/courier in the format which they have specified on the proof of ID form. For more help regarding this, mention your whatsapp number in reply here and I will get you added to the apegs whatsapp group. There you will get specific answers related to this.

Best,
Faisal` .
Hi Faisal
Please help me to add in whats app group. Please give me your email ID so will send my Contact Number to add in whatsa app group
I had applied for SINP and doing process for this licence

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hi Wayne_Tran

I had applied for APEGS licence and it is in progress. Please help to share work experience report to my gmail (harshad.find@gmail.com)
whether this work experience letter is mandatory ?
After Academic assessment completely passed, they will assign you examination if you are residing in Sask otherwise you will be asked for work experience report.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
After Academic assessment completely passed, they will assign you examination if you are residing in Sask otherwise you will be asked for work experience report.
Hi Wayne,
Please share whatsapp web link to add my number in whats app group.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Sorry i dont have any Whatsapp group for Apegs. I am not expert but just some common sharing to you guys
No problem.
Government provide temporary work permit before get the engineering in training licence or they will wait until licence process complete including confirmatory exam.

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
No problem.
Government provide temporary work permit before get the engineering in training licence or they will wait until licence process complete including confirmatory exam.
For SINP (Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program), they accept your application without EIT license but they will hold to process your application until you get EIT license. SINP offers 12months for you to complete your license. Otherwise they will return your application.

nehtoohan

Oct 10, 2017
I applied and acquired the Engineer-In-Training License on June, but the sad news is that I couldn't get the 50 Points under Skill Transferability - Certification of Qualification in Express Entry, I have a doubt that's because The International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to new applications at this time.

If anybody wants help regarding APEGS licensing process or have any idea whether my guess is right or wrong please contact me or reply to this.
Hello there, I have private messaged you. Hope to receive your reply soon. Thanks.

nouman_malik

Jan 15, 2018
For SINP (Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program), they accept your application without EIT license but they will hold to process your application until you get EIT license. SINP offers 12months for you to complete your license. Otherwise they will return your application.
From where did you get this information ? i could not find any such thing on there website, are you sure about this ? because i have done ielts and all other required documents are completed , i am only waiting for EIT certification which is underprogress, can i apply for SINP ?

Mirinda1976

Jan 18, 2018
Hello Seniors,
I have a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from India and 19 year of Experience ( India 5 yrs & Middle east 14 yrs). I have applied for APEGS - EIT. They send me SA form. Please any of you can share your Filled SA for guidance. because some of the Descriptions /topics are NOT covered in my Degree Syllabus as it was 1993-1997. Pls any help in this matter in highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
From where did you get this information ? i could not find any such thing on there website, are you sure about this ? because i have done ielts and all other required documents are completed , i am only waiting for EIT certification which is underprogress, can i apply for SINP ?
Hi dear, many cases from my friends is in same situation with Apegs EIT license. Sinp issued ADR to request EIT license and they allowed 12 months to provide this document.

harizbayu

Jan 6, 2018
Hello Faisal ,
Please add me to the APEGS watsapp group .00966540007235.
Thank you ,
Hi dear,

I am SINP EE nomination. PR application is in progress and I maybe there next 2018 for examination.

It requires mandatory to take examination for EIT but if you are oversea, they will issue "Waive of confirmatory exam letter" with 5yrs validity. You have to manage yourself to take exam. That is what I understood.
Hello, according to this document https://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Sites-Management/FileDownload/DataDownload/33802/Exam information-engineering/pdf/1/1033 it is possible to write the exam at the canadian embassy in our home country. Is it true?

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP