ahtisham.ali

Sep 9, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Khobar
NOC Code......
I applied and acquired the Engineer-In-Training License on June, but the sad news is that I couldn't get the 50 Points under Skill Transferability - Certification of Qualification in Express Entry, I have a doubt that's because The International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to new applications at this time.

If anybody wants help regarding APEGS licensing process or have any idea whether my guess is right or wrong please contact me or reply to this.
Dear, I really need help related to APEGS Licensing. Can you please contact me at ahtisham.ali@hotmail.com. I specifically need help for Self Assessment as today I received the Self Assessment Form from APEGS. Please update.

regina_123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-20016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
Hello friends,
I applied for EIT under foreign graduate and registeted to give confirmatory exam in dec 2017. Is anyone else giving exam? Do we have a study group ? Does anyone know how to prepare for confirmatory exams...any help will be appreciated.

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I have just started the process. I will be glad to learn from people that have been successful
Good to hear you have applied.

Kindly guide me how do i apply for APEGS Step by Step instruction. I did B.E. In (Civil) and my occupation also required APEGS license. Please guide me how do i apply for WES and APEGS in training license ? Also send me application form of APEGS and i heard they also require mentor who is P.E ? Please help me.

teslims

Apr 29, 2017
Hello Friends,@regina_123,@UCFFFF,@dovi01@mdotk,

Is there anyone on the platform who can provide the duration of his/her assessment for APEGS EIT application? This will definitely guide some of us and go a long way in helping us.

Thank you in advance.

Mir Abid

May 14, 2017
Hello friends,
I applied for EIT under foreign graduate and registeted to give confirmatory exam in dec 2017. Is anyone else giving exam? Do we have a study group ? Does anyone know how to prepare for confirmatory exams...any help will be appreciated.
Hello , I would like to ask you How much time did they take before they asked you to write the exam ?? and where will you be writing the exam in Canada or in India ?? do we have to write the exam on their given specific date ??
Thank you ,

warpdrive

Jun 19, 2013
Pakistan
Hello friends,
Hi. I wanted to know if you have more than 5 years of experience ? I read they waive off the exams in case the applicant has more than 5 years of work experience.

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi Dupsy,
great to hear. I also just started the process. Submitted my application, requested WES to send my upgraded copy to APEGS. About to send my resume and identity proof by mail.

I hope they wave off my confirmatory exam owing to my 6 plus years of experience.
Any one have resume sample I am civil engineer.

Who is gurantor ?

Proof of I'd mean ? CNIC (citizenship card) I m from Pakistan.

warpdrive

Jun 19, 2013
Pakistan
Any one have resume sample I am civil engineer.

Who is gurantor ?

Proof of I'd mean ? CNIC (citizenship card) I m from Pakistan.
Resume should be the same as your job CV.

Guarantor in your case would be notary public and proof of ID is passport. Its copy must be sent to them via post/courier in the format which they have specified on the proof of ID form. For more help regarding this, mention your whatsapp number in reply here and I will get you added to the apegs whatsapp group. There you will get specific answers related to this.

Best,
Faisal` .

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hello friends,
Are you residing in Sask at the moment?

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
can any one give sample of fill form and work experience sample

I am Civil Engineer and i have 10 years experience in Structural Design Engineer (Mostly Building Project) can any one guide me how do i fill form and apply.
There are guidelines for work experience report on their website

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Is EIT license considered as a certificate of qualification? I guess it's not. Only skilled trades have a certificate of qualification as it entails them to be employed. Can any seniors comment on this?
EIT is first step to get PE (Professional Engineer) that you must have to do regulated jobs. In Canada, If you dont have PE you could not do engineer jobs.