+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS LICENSE

UCFFFF

Jul 17, 2016
I applied and acquired the Engineer-In-Training License on June, but the sad news is that I couldn't get the 50 Points under Skill Transferability - Certification of Qualification in Express Entry, I have a doubt that's because The International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to new applications at this time.

If anybody wants help regarding APEGS licensing process or have any idea whether my guess is right or wrong please contact me or reply to this.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
UCFFFF said:
I applied and acquired the Engineer-In-Training License on June, but the sad news is that I couldn't get the 50 Points under Skill Transferability - Certification of Qualification in Express Entry, I have a doubt that's because The International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to new applications at this time.

If anybody wants help regarding APEGS licensing process or have any idea whether my guess is right or wrong please contact me or reply to this.
I have bachelor from india and masters from canada. I have some questions regarding wes evaluation. Do i need to send just my bachelors degree transcript for evaluation or do i need to send state board exam results too like 10th and 12th marksheets and if yes for state board then who would seal and give a copy? I dont know how to get it done for state board certificates.

ssiddharthsuresh

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2017
Is EIT license considered as a certificate of qualification? I guess it's not. Only skilled trades have a certificate of qualification as it entails them to be employed. Can any seniors comment on this?

Coolblacky

Sep 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
15 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
15 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
3 June 2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
23 June 2017
Med's Request
6 Sep 2017
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2017 & Passed on 14 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
12 July 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25 july 2018
LANDED..........
16 Aug 2018
UCFFFF said:

Hi,

1.In APEGS license process,how to fill the self assessment form, whether I have to match the given SA course name with my transcript course name
or I have to write and match all the course description of my transcript course name with the given SA course name.

2.Is it mandatory to include the page number of course description in SA form?

3.Whether they will ask for course description of my transcript after submitting the required documents to APEGS?

Please clarify these doubts....

Advance thanks for your reply.

dovi01

Apr 18, 2016
Glad to meet you the same boat to application of APGES license
While wating upcomming/ final Academic Accessment Report
I would to just like ask that Can I join a deficiency subject class in University?
Any Online course can be accecpted by APGES?

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
Plz i need to know when to have the letter of no objection from APGES in which stage of starting my process... Plz any one have experienc on that help me

vishal1234

Aug 6, 2017
Hello,

APEGS mentions duration for academic assessment is upto 1 year. Anyone whose assessment was completed sooner. I have completed by Bachelors in Engineering from India and I have 9 years of work experience.

Thanks
Vishal

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Sirs,

I would like to have some information from the experts who have successfully completed getting the license for their engineering qualification and experience from APEGS. Basically, I am looking forward to apply to SINP under OID stream as my NOC (2133) falls under SINP's demand list.

My highest qualification is Master of Technology in Control and Instrumentation with Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have 8 years of experience in Control Systems and Robotics and working in the same stream.

I want to apply to APEGS but have few queries:

1). I already have ECA done for my qualifications from WES last year and I have electronic copy of it. And I do understand that for APEGS, I will have to request WES for another review by changing the application in my account. My question is that do I have to send WES my transcripts again to perform this evaluation?

2). Regarding APEGS, what should be the application type? Should I apply for Engineer-in-training or for Professional Engineer?

Thanks a lot for replying to my queries.

Regards

novruzs

Mar 25, 2017
Dear professionals,

I would like to apply SINP Occupation in Demand Category,but i have some questions to whom already succeeded.I have MBA ,but i have 6 years of experience in wireless engineering.Is it likely to obtain a letter or membership from APEGS in my case?because there is not correlation between my academic degree and my experience.Your advices are welcome.How long it may take to deal with APEGS?

novruzs

Mar 25, 2017
Dear professionals,

I would like to apply SINP Occupation in Demand Category,but i have some questions to whom already succeeded.I have MBA ,but i have 6 years of experience in wireless engineering.Is it likely to obtain a letter or membership from APEGS in my case?because there is not correlation between my academic degree and my experience.Your advices are welcome.How long it may take to deal with APEGS?
Additionally I already have ECA certificate provided by IQAS

nirmal2305

Aug 18, 2017

i need help on APGES license EIT

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
can any one give sample of fill form and work experience sample

I am Civil Engineer and i have 10 years experience in Structural Design Engineer (Mostly Building Project) can any one guide me how do i fill form and apply.

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi friends, did any of you successfully completed the Licensing process?
I recently applied for APEGS. I am Instrumentation and Control system Engineer, the Self-Assessment form they give is not completely relevant to my degree. Please help me how to fill this?
Please help me how do u fill form and what documents required for applying APEGS in training membership.