+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS LICENSE

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Resume should be the same as your job CV.

Guarantor in your case would be notary public and proof of ID is passport. Its copy must be sent to them via post/courier in the format which they have specified on the proof of ID form. For more help regarding this, mention your whatsapp number in reply here and I will get you added to the apegs whatsapp group. There you will get specific answers related to this.

Best,
Faisal` .
Thank you Mr. Faisal, my whatsapp no is given below.

I have already join group but know one help.

Regards

Firdous

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Thank you Mr. Faisal, my whatsapp no is given below.

I have already join group but know one help.

Regards

Firdous
Can you add me too ? +923419774070

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I've applied APEGS from Dec-2016. I've submitted my Working experience report for their reviewing last Nov-2017
I am very thank full if you send me working experience report either scan copy in any format and self assessment filled form.

my id is:sdqs_23@hotmail.com.

did you appear in any confirmatory test ?

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
I am very thank full if you send me working experience report either scan copy in any format and self assessment filled form.

my id is:sdqs_23@hotmail.com.

did you appear in any confirmatory test ?
Hi dear,

I am SINP EE nomination. PR application is in progress and I maybe there next 2018 for examination.

It requires mandatory to take examination for EIT but if you are oversea, they will issue "Waive of confirmatory exam letter" with 5yrs validity. You have to manage yourself to take exam. That is what I understood.

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I also want to apply for SINP Express Entry. I have already applied for WES ECA and now i need to register with APEGS and will apply for EIT because my occupation required license. Therefore i want self assessment form for APEGS which you have filled for sample.

I, Firdous Siddiqui from Pakistan and i did Graduation in Civil and I have 10 years of experience.

mqayyum

Apr 11, 2017
I am in a process for APEGS Lincese (Members-in-Training). I have my Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with almost 15-Years of experience in IT/Telecom Projects. I have done ECA through IQAS and have IELTS 6.5. While browsing APEGS website, I understood the process as follows:

1. I will fill CONFIRMATION OF GRADUATION AND DEGREE form and send it to my university to Seal/Sign and directly send to APEGS. What reference no do i need to mention i this request form for cross referencing with my online account?
2. I will register myself online and process application.
3. I will send a separate email with my ID Proof (Passport Copy) and Resume.

Would you kindly help to understand the process and refer to a thread which has already discussed this issue.

Thank you.
Qayyum

teslims

Apr 29, 2017

Guarantor in your case would be notary public and proof of ID is passport. Its copy must be sent to them via post/courier in the format which they have specified on the proof of ID form. For more help regarding this, mention your whatsapp number in reply here and I will get you added to the apegs whatsapp group. There you will get specific answers related to this.

Best,
Faisal` .
Hello Faisal @warpdrive, please add my number, +2347088804221 to the APEGS WhatsApp group. Thanks.

Mir Abid

May 14, 2017

Best,
Faisal` .
Hello Faisal ,
Please add me to the APEGS watsapp group .00966540007235.
Thank you ,