+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Thanks for the help Raj..
Do they give any additional information to what they tell us on call..??
no they dont via cse or call ..but the call centre agents dont know anything about anything..those guys are retarded buddy..the response time for a cse is longer with generic responses-best bet would be to keep calling till you find a good call centre agent who give you some good info

Best wishes bro!!

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
lazybone said:
no they dont via cse or call ..but the call centre agents dont know anything about anything..those guys are retarded buddy..the response time for a cse is longer with generic responses-best bet would be to keep calling till you find a good call centre agent who give you some good info

Best wishes bro!!
Thanks my frend..
I have called thrice. Security check is going on... this is what they said.. i thought about trying CSE..

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
Dear All,

I have completed 07 months... i have already raised CSE on completion of 06 months , received standrad reply from them as my file is in process.Now again Can i raise CSE for status of my file ..

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
gary123456789 said:
hi am new to this forum.. got my ita recently..
Check this thread for post ITA process http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
Dear friends,

Having crossed the 6 months mark on Dec 26, 2016, I have sent CIC an email via the IRCC Webform to inquire about the current status of my application, here is what I got:

Dear Client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is in process.

Please note that the processing times provided to you on our website are an approximation. Currently, your file is still in process and there is no maximum timeframe to finalize an application.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

Please visit our Help Centre for more information.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

I think this is a generic response, right?

coder101

Sep 15, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
ahmed_khalil said:
Dear friends,

Having crossed the 6 months mark on Dec 26, 2016, I have sent CIC an email via the IRCC Webform to inquire about the current status of my application, here is what I got:

Dear Client,
We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is in process.

Please note that the processing times provided to you on our website are an approximation. Currently, your file is still in process and there is no maximum timeframe to finalize an application.

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Yes. I received a very similar reply a few days ago:

"Dear Client,

Sincerely"

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
ahmed_khalil said:
Dear friends,

Dear Client,

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Please do not reply to this email.

Dear Client,

If further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you.

Please visit our website to see how long it may take to process your application or the online Help Centre for more information. You can search by typing keywords.

Sincerely,

MaryXX, Agent XXXX
www.cic.gc.ca

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
joyaman said:
Dear All,

I have completed 07 months... i have already raised CSE on completion of 06 months , received standrad reply from them as my file is in process.Now again Can i raise CSE for status of my file ..
Yes you can ...i dont understand what you mean by file is in process "again"? Did you see bg check in progress recently?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
ahmed_khalil said:
Dear friends,

Dear Client,

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Yup...if your vo is ottawa then better to call them.. If it isnt..ask them what your vo is..they will tell you..go from there..

Best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
joyaman said:
Please do not reply to this email.

Dear Client,

If further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you.

Please visit our website to see how long it may take to process your application or the online Help Centre for more information. You can search by typing keywords.

Sincerely,

MaryXX, Agent XXXX
www.cic.gc.ca
I see what you mean..yes you can raise cse..(as many times as you like)

Mcevolution

Nov 28, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa / London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20th June 2016
Med's Done....
8th July 2016
Passport Req..
14th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2017
LANDED..........
21st Jan 2017
Passport on its way back with COPR

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
Lazybone i need your expertise on my inquiry.
I just renewed my wife's passport.
Should i inform cic about it and how?
Thanks

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madrebuy said:
Lazybone i need your expertise on my inquiry.
I just renewed my wife's passport.
Should i inform cic about it and how?
Thanks
If she was also an accompanied applicant with you on your application, then yes you have to inform CIC about it as it may save you valuable time when received your PPR. So contact them by raising a CSE, explaining your enquiry about updating your wife renewed passport in your application and with CSE attach the scanned copy of your wife's passport. I scanned whole of my new passport just to be on safer side and explained in my CSE that my previous passport was going to expire soon and as per CIC terms a passport has to be valid for stamping for atleast 6 months (if your VO IS CPC-Ottawa) or 12 months (if your VO is your local VO in your country), so sending the updated passport as previous one stands cancel as of now therefore kindly update the new passport in my application.

When I raised the CSE, I got a reply within 10 working days from an agent that my file was updated with new documents..
Hope the explanation helps you!!

~Sumit