VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Congrats who got ITAs recently and will have AOR in JUNE 2016.

Join here.

1. We have a watsapp group for post IT members ONLY. PM to be added.

2. We have a PR TRACKER to track our applications and progress. Kindly please ADD.

3. You can use estimate tool (analytics) to estimate when PR will be APPROVED.
------------------------------------------------------

To help everyone prepare for the PR submission, check list (prepared by dan_and and taken from: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/document-checklist-fsw-t278095.0.html)

Employment Records Job 1 (required)

"You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)"

Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)

"You must provide a police certificate for every country, region or territory, other than Canada, in which you lived for 6 months or more. A police certificateOpens a new window is a copy of your criminal record, or a declaration of the absence of any criminal record.

Police certificates are different in each country and territory and may be called police clearance certificates, good conduct certificates, judicial record extracts, etc. They are issued by police authorities or government departments and used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to determine a person's admissibility to enter Canada.

Certain countries will not issue a police certificate, or provide the certificate directly to you. If this applies to you please provide a letter of explanation in lieu of a police certificate.

You will be advised if you are required to obtain a police certificate for Canada."

Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)

"If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile.

Your financial profile includes a listing of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts. The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months.

You must scan all proof of funds documents and save them as one file."

Education Diplomas/Degrees (required)

"You must provide proof that you completed your post‑secondary education, such as a diploma and/or degree.

Examples of post‑secondary education are:

trade/apprenticeship
training completed in a specific trade, such as carpentry or auto mechanics
non-university certificate/diploma
training in a profession that requires formal education but not at the university level (for example, dental technician or engineering technician)
a Bachelor's degree
an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate curriculum; also called a baccalaureate. (e.g., a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education)
a Master's degree
an academic degree awarded by a graduate school of a college or university (You must have completed a Bachelor's degree before a Master's degree can be earned.)
A Ph.D. (A Ph.D. is the highest university degree usually based on at least three years of graduate studies and a thesis. Normally, you must have completed a Master's degree before a PhD can be earned.)"

Proof of Medical Exam (required)

"You require a medical exam.

Instructions on how to get an upfront medical exam are available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp Opens a new window

In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload either the information printout sheet, or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these documents when you complete your medical exam."

Digital Photo (required)

"Dimensions:

The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 ¾").
The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 ¼") and 36 mm (1 7/16").
Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.

Quality/Resolution:

If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File Format:

The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.

File Size:

The final size of the image should be ideally 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.

Colour:

The image must be in color (24 bits per pixel) in sRGB colour space which is the common output for most digital cameras."

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)

"You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.

Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. If you are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, a citizen of Denmark living in Greenland, or a citizen of France living in St. Pierre and Miquelon, you are not required to present a passport. You may present an identity document. Your identity document must show proof of status or citizenship as well as photo identification. Your identity document must include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates. This document must be issued by your country of citizenship or permanent residence. You must ensure that the identity document you present provides proof of status or citizenship and photo identification. If not, you must scan all necessary identity documents and save them under one identity document file."

-----------------------------------------------

Good luck and may the PR be with you SOON! :D ;D ;)

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Andy sorry to hijack your JUNE AOR post here but i noticed that the APR-MAY AOR spreadsheet link that's in your signature is not working?

Do you know any where we can record MAY AOR data?

Thanks~!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
wenfeizh said:
Hey Andy sorry to hijack your JUNE AOR post here but i noticed that the APR-MAY AOR spreadsheet link that's in your signature is not working?

Do you know any where we can record MAY AOR data?

Thanks~!
its ok :)

Sure its HERE (its actually for all month)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys who filed the application and awaiting AOR join-in.

Antratsit

Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-05-2016
Passport Req..
andy108 said:
Guys who filed the application and awaiting AOR join-in.
Are you an admin of this tracker?
it is inconvenient to use, it is unable to check a case in a suitable way. All of the cells are stretched out the monitor and there isn't suitable slider on the top of the spreadsheet.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi All,

ITA - 6 Apr
AOR - 5 Jun
Meds - Upfront

Residing in UK
Nationality - India

Can you please suggest, which VO is my application likely to go?
and I didn't pay RPRF upfront, if I pay when CIC requests, does that delays the process? Or any other way to pay it now?

Regards,
Aditya

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi all,

My BG has gone 'In Progress' today.
Does this only signify the transfer of application to Local VO?

Regards,
Aditya

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Antratsit said:
Are you an admin of this tracker?
it is inconvenient to use, it is unable to check a case in a suitable way. All of the cells are stretched out the monitor and there isn't suitable slider on the top of the spreadsheet.
Yes, I am.

I am not sure what you mean, the table is fixed with there is a scroll bar, maybe you refer to some other spreadsheet?

Please share the screenshot.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
twztedelegance said:
Hi all, there are multiple June 2016 AOR threads. I got AOR on June 7th and applied for BOWP, not awaiting PR good luck at all, hope my bridging permit comes soon

Good luck!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Andy,
Finally today i submitted my PR application and got AOR within 5 minutes.
My time line is below
EE profile created-12th April,2016
ITA received -20th April,2016
Application submitted-13th June,2016
AOR-Same day.

Good luck guys,
Rabin

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........