+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
84
9
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Buddy i have never travelled outside my home country .. n am still waiting
Same with me, Still waiting for the PPR :(
 

Ranamasud1985

Member
Sep 17, 2016
19
2
Hi everyone, congrats to them 'who got thier ppr already & good luck to them whoever still waiting'. By the way, anyone could tell me that how long it's gonna take to stamp my passport from Singapore. I have sent my passport already to there on 15th of December 2016. It's being more than 20 days. Is there any chance to raise any issue at this stage?
On my ppr request letter they asked for 12 months valid passport to stamp on it. But, I have only 11months & 12 days since Singapore office received my passport. For this issue, I am little bit worried. Although, lots of people said, 'it's gonna be okay, nothing to worry'. Now, this issue is killing my nerves.
Anyone could guide me 'what should I do now?'.
Thanks for your time and have a nice time.
 

mailart

Member
Apr 23, 2016
12
1
Ranamasud1985 said:
Hi everyone, congrats to them 'who got thier ppr already & good luck to them whoever still waiting'. By the way, anyone could tell me that how long it's gonna take to stamp my passport from Singapore. I have sent my passport already to there on 15th of December 2016. It's being more than 20 days. Is there any chance to raise any issue at this stage?
On my ppr request letter they asked for 12 months valid passport to stamp on it. But, I have only 11months & 12 days since Singapore office received my passport. For this issue, I am little bit worried. Although, lots of people said, 'it's gonna be okay, nothing to worry'. Now, this issue is killing my nerves.
Anyone could guide me 'what should I do now?'.
Thanks for your time and have a nice time.
if u r inland my timeline you can have as a reference. sent 1 day early u and got it back in 3 Jan. it was actually sent back in 30 Dec, since weekend and holiday I got it 3 days later.
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
mailart said:
if u r inland my timeline you can have as a reference. sent 1 day early u and got it back in 3 Jan. it was actually sent back in 30 Dec, since weekend and holiday I got it 3 days later.
Unfortunately hes outland so the same rules dont apply to him..

Rana its not a big issue..sgvo takes some time is all..they will email you if they need your passport renewed..relax till then

Best wishes!
 

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
lazybone said:
Unfortunately hes outland so the same rules dont apply to him..

Rana its not a big issue..sgvo takes some time is all..they will email you if they need your passport renewed..relax till then

Best wishes!
Hello Lazybone
How u been... ☺
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,531
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hello Lazybone
How u been... ☺
Lazybone is disappeared now :mad: :( :D, but he is waiting our good news to listen buddy.
 

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
51
1
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
Guys is there any good news from pnp outland applicants?
Its going to be 7 months soon and no news for me.
My background check status is still not needed.
 

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
180
8
NOC Code......
1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
madrebuy said:
Guys is there any good news from pnp outland applicants?
Its going to be 7 months soon and no news for me.
My background check status is still not needed.
My case is no different...I followed up with New York VO (my VO) and was told that the officer handling my case will communicate soon. I don't know how soon is soon...I received the email on 28 December 2016.
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
madrebuy said:
Guys is there any good news from pnp outland applicants?
Its going to be 7 months soon and no news for me.
My background check status is still not needed.
Cofca said:
My case is no different...I followed up with New York VO (my VO) and was told that the officer handling my case will communicate soon. I don't know how soon is soon...I received the email on 28 December 2016.
Relax guys...one of my friends from april thread just got PPR...fsw inland PNP from Ottawa..8 months 7 days...never give up guys!!! :)
 

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
lazybone said:
Im alive brother...just caught up...keep checking the thread though for positive updates :)
Good to see u bro
How to raise a CSE through an email?
To whom it should be addressed and what should be the subject?
 

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
15,658
5,334
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Good to see u bro
How to raise a CSE through an email?
To whom it should be addressed and what should be the subject?
Not through e-mail. Use the link below -

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
 

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not through e-mail. Use the link below -

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Thanks for the help Raj..
Do they give any additional information to what they tell us on call..??
 

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
15,658
5,334
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Thanks for the help Raj..
Do they give any additional information to what they tell us on call..??
Not sure. I usually see comments about the blunt replies they send back. No harm trying if your application has crossed the 6 month mark post submission.