+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Call until they they are being picked :mad: :mad:and just keep on listening and in the middle of your call you will hear your wait time is 8 min then 5 min etc,finally the agent would answered your call but keep ready your UCI number.they will ask it.
Call tomorrow,
Rabin
I know that bhai
Last time i called.. waiting eas 21 min.. but have to try many times before being picked..
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,531
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Would there be any ppr on Wednesday? ?
No PPR is issued in all the thread after Christmas so lets expect PPR from tomorrow ::) ::)
 

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
No PPR is issued in all the thread after Christmas so lets expect PPR from tomorrow ::) ::)
Yeah its really getting long n long
 

fahad04

Hero Member
Nov 22, 2014
959
55
Saskatchewan
RabinJi said:
No PPR is issued in all the thread after Christmas so lets expect PPR from tomorrow ::) ::)
Actually, a PPR wave came from Paris VO for multiple classes i.e. PNP & FSW yesterday.

Lets hope other VO will also catch up soon.

Thanks
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,531
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
fahad04 said:
Actually, a PPR wave came from Paris VO for multiple classes i.e. PNP & FSW yesterday.

Lets hope other VO will also catch up soon.

Thanks
Oh yeah some guys told me in our whats app group :)
 

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
73
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Anyone else here waiting for their passport to return back? Submitted mine to VFS New Delhi on 19th Dec, reached Canada Visa Office on 20th Dec, Application approved and closed on 24th/25th Dec... but since then waiting for my passport to return back...

The wait is tooo long now.....
Lazybone bro..any comforting words here!!

~Sumit
 

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hi Rabin.

I called CIC and the reply is still the same.. Security Check is going on...
HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE????
Its nearly gonna be 4 months since my bg check in progress. ..
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,531
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hi Rabin.

I called CIC and the reply is still the same.. Security Check is going on...
HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE????
Its nearly gonna be 4 months since my bg check in progress. ..
Bro my bg check is in progress since June 30,which is crossed 6 months and never changed.there is no time frame for security check ,t all depends upon the visa officer,i see on this forum people who have traveled more than 8 countries,he received PPR before 6 months,
lets wait and wait
 

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Bro my bg check is in progress since June 30,which is crossed 6 months and never changed.there is no time frame for security check ,t all depends upon the visa officer,i see on this forum people who have traveled more than 8 countries,he received PPR before 6 months,
lets wait and wait
Buddy i have never travelled outside my home country .. n am still waiting
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,531
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Buddy i have never travelled outside my home country .. n am still waiting
Cic is too slow now a days buddy,we dont know when do we receive our golden email.Always checking email and my cic account but nothing is changed everytime same ;D :mad:
 

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Cic is too slow now a days buddy,we dont know when do we receive our golden email.Always checking email and my cic account but nothing is changed everytime same ;D :mad:
Gonna be 7 months soon
 

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
91
2
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hi Rabin.

I called CIC and the reply is still the same.. Security Check is going on...
HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE????
Its nearly gonna be 4 months since my bg check in progress. ..
Hi SatnamBhullar
kindly confirm your VO if i am not wrong it is New Delhi. i have also called them but they told we do not respond on phones, mail us for any query. Pl confirm the number you have called, My VO is New Delhi
 

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
MIKASINGH374 said:
Hi SatnamBhullar
kindly confirm your VO if i am not wrong it is New Delhi. i have also called them but they told we do not respond on phones, mail us for any query. Pl confirm the number you have called, My VO is New Delhi
Hello Mika
No brother mine is Ottawa VO