Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
lazybone said:
Here you go buddy

+1 (613) 944-4000 -global affairs Canada..option 1 for Immigration...

Cheers! :)
Thanks a ton dear. I tried calling the number but lines are busy. Guess will try tomorrow. Who knows I may need then or not ;)

#Sheer optimism :D

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
sumitahuja86 said:
Thanks Satnam bro,

Time has come for you also and I really pray that you and others remaining get the good news by this week..
Finish line is just in sight..
Thanks bro.. one question.. u got an email or it was in cic account

Kick23

Dec 1, 2016
Congtrs to everyone who got PR but i dont understnd why it is taking too long for cic inland applicants. 6 months tym frame is already over.

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Thanks bro.. one question.. u got an email or it was in cic account
Yep Lazybone is right.. I got an email direct into my Inbox... My consultant was surprised that he didn't get into his email-id or CIC account, though I have asked him to send me the screenshot my CIC account for reference purpose...

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
lazybone thanks for your information. you are very helpful.
I wanted to ask you that according to your experience is it possible that my security check has been started and my status in mycic account has not been changed. cuz I am going to hit 6 month in a few days and My background check status is still not need at this time.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
sumitahuja86 said:
Yep Lazybone is right.. I got an email direct into my Inbox... My consultant was surprised that he didn't get into his email-id or CIC account, though I have asked him to send me the screenshot my CIC account for reference purpose...
N consultant's email must be the primary email account in ur case. ..??

sandykumar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
lazybone said:
You can send cse or call them to update email address..

Regarding stage 1-those trust those guys..they dont know what stage they are in themselves... :)

Best wishes! :)
Thanks Bud

To make sure I contacted the call centre again.. This time it was a different person she said she can change email address and also let me know that the case is been approved on Dec02,2016 and you will receive further steps through email within coming weeks.

I donno which conversations should i beleive in now :'( :'(

mailart

Apr 23, 2016
I called CIC just mins ago and was informed that my application is approved. Since I still havent get PPR mail, how long it usually takes to contact with me? or is it possible the email sent to my layer's email address?

I am CEC inland aor June 6 :D

Preet006

Nov 28, 2016
Hello guys...finally the stress and long wait is over, just got the golden email 10.30 am canadian time from ottawa VO and its PPR :D
I am so much thankful to all the members here especially lazybone who have kept the morale of all of us up during this long wait with his helpful suggestions and kind words.

I wish everyone who is waiting a speedy PPR and pray everyone receives the good news very soon. This and nxt week is for us only so stay strong guys.
My timeline is as below:
FSW outland, Noc: 2133, Crs : 472
VO: ottawa
AOR: 17 June 16
BGCIP: 22 sept 16
PPR: 6 Dec 16

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Kick23 said:
Congtrs to everyone who got PR but i dont understnd why it is taking too long for cic inland applicants. 6 months tym frame is already over.
wait till this Thursday or next Tuesday...most likely next Tuesday

Best wishes! :)