Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
[quote author=lazybone hLClink=topic=424274.msg5627802#msg5627802 date=1481054687]
Congratulations Adi!!! :) :)
[/quote]

Thanks bro for your support and encouragement all along.
Could you also advise me if I can go ahead and submit the passports to NDVO or should I wait to hear back from LVO about VO change.
I have informed London visa office requesting change in VO.

regards,
Aditya

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RuchiWalia said:
Hi @lazybone another question.. My son's passport is expiring on May 29th 2017 so can we submit same passport or we should get that renewed and than submit renewed passport.. He is minor..and do we have to update this in CSE? Please advise
Firstly...the PPR letter will clearly state till when the want the passport valid to...if you got the PPR letter from Ottawa then it should state six months validity...check the PPR letter first.. before you decide

Secondly an option you might want to consider is- as your son is in India...let him to get passport renewed there-here its a hassle with BLS...I haven't been to India in a long time but I know you can get it renewed under tatkal...also, get one with a lot of pages in them (costs a little more)...

If you do decide to go with submitting renewed passport route- then you have to update via CSE...

Sumit-any thoughts??

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
aditya127 said:
Thanks bro for your support and encouragement all along.
Could you also advise me if I can go ahead and submit the passports to NDVO or should I wait to hear back from LVO about VO change.
I have informed London visa office requesting change in VO.

regards,
Aditya
Adi...you will get a new PPR letter from NDVO and with that you have to submit to VFS...yes, you will have to wait for it

Suggestion: Get your photos done at VFS...they know the specs..will cost a little extra..but atleast later, you don't have to worry about it while getting PR card- coz if photos have incorrect specs...they will again request for photos which might cause delays in getting PRC...

Best Wishes! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
mailart said:
Thanks Lazybone, after PPR mail is status of mycic changed or not? sumitahuja86 said the Cic account hasnot been updated is this normal?
mycic will only show bg check in progress till they rec'v you passports..
once VISA and COPR is printed it will show approved and closed...yes it is normal...nowadays they are sending letters also...saying that they have received your passport, etc etc and it has been sent for printing...

Best wishes! :)

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
lazybone said:
Firstly...the PPR letter will clearly state till when the want the passport valid to...if you got the PPR letter from Ottawa then it should state six months validity...check the PPR letter first.. before you decide

Secondly an option you might want to consider is- as your son is in India...let him to get passport renewed there-here its a hassle with BLS...I haven't been to India in a long time but I know you can get it renewed under tatkal...also, get one with a lot of pages in them (costs a little more)...

If you do decide to go with submitting renewed passport route- then you have to update via CSE...

Sumit-any thoughts??

Thanks Lazybone... Yes you are right.. Tomorrow only they will start process of renewal and fingers crossed hope it wont take too long.. And once done they will fly back and than we will submit our PP's.. Fingers crossed - if everything goes fine expecting to submit our pp's by 15th Dec...

Vijesh

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2016
Doc's Request.
15-07-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
Congratulations to all those who got PPR. Good luck for those still waiting. I pray to god that everyone gets it.
Meanwhile I just checked mycic account and nothing has changed. It still says bg in progress and final decision as not started... i hope there is nothing to worry about

garrysober

Dec 3, 2016
mycic is showing review in progress and background check is showing not needed at this time. It has been like this forever, no change whatsoever.

will be completing six months from AOR date on 16th December, hope the application has moved.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
garrysober said:
mycic is showing review in progress and background check is showing not needed at this time. It has been like this forever, no change whatsoever.

will be completing six months from AOR date on 16th December, hope the application has moved.
Now our turns guys