App. Filed.......
6/10/16
AOR Received.
6/12/16
Med's Done....
PASSED upfront
RabinJi said:
Tomorrow a big rain guys
Does CIC usually issue PPRs on Tuesdays? :)

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received PPT with COPR.

Now have to prepare for new journey of life in Canada from zero.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
canadaiamcoming said:
Received PPT with COPR.

Congratulations buddy.. all the very best for ur future.. God bless u ☺☺

shivalpandya

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
canadaiamcoming said:
Received PPT with COPR.

Great news :). Congratulations... All the best.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Hi All,

We just received READY FOR VISA mail today and they requested our PP's :) Profile is :
FSW Inland with Positive LMIA
AOR - August 24th
RPRF - Paid upfront
BG in Progress - Oct 5th and no change since than

Now I have one question - my husband (primary applicant) and my son just landed India for a short visit. They will be coming back by 27th Dec. Do you its OK if we submit passports by 27th Dec? I hope it wont be too late? Letter date was Dec 5th so it means we have 30 days right?

Please advise

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RuchiWalia said:
Hi All,

We just received READY FOR VISA mail today and they requested our PP's :) Profile is :
FSW Inland with Positive LMIA
AOR - August 24th
RPRF - Paid upfront
BG in Progress - Oct 5th and no change since than

Now I have one question - my husband (primary applicant) and my son just landed India for a short visit. They will be coming back by 27th Dec. Do you its OK if we submit passports by 27th Dec? I hope it wont be too late? Letter date was Dec 5th so it means we have 30 days right?

Please advise
Was reading your comments on the august thread- firstly congratulations!! :)

Option 1- your husband can email the vo, and request them for extension stating his circumstances/travels, with copies of return tickets, etc

Option 2-he can email vo asking them for a vo change for himself and son to ndvo

Option 3- come back by dec/20 and send passport-the 30days stipulation is for them to receive your passport..its doesnt mean 30 days from when you send passports...

Best wishes! :)

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Thanks a lot @lazybone :) We want to go with Option 3 but problem is due to holiday season the earliest return ticket they can get is around 26-27th Dec.. So even if we mail on 27th Dec we will still be within 30days time frame.. Is my understanding right?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RuchiWalia said:
Thanks a lot @lazybone :) We want to go with Option 3 but problem is due to holiday season the earliest return ticket they can get is around 26-27th Dec.. So even if we mail on 27th Dec we will still be within 30days time frame.. Is my understanding right?
The answer is in your question :)

Its holiday season in north america and delays will happen even if you send it..question is will it reach in time? ..bigger question is - would you risk it?

IMO...option 1 is the best option -simple straightforward and giving you guys enough time to submit..

sandykumar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hi All,

I gave a call to immigration today I was told that email address is wrongly entered in their system and that is why you are not getting any updates. With regards to status of my application they said first stage of application is passed on Dec02,2016.

I don't understand any of it I don't see the wrongly spelled email anywhere in my CIC account but I see that in the gcms note in page 4 , can anyone help me to find out where I can update that

And what is First stage of application complete.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sandykumar said:
Hi All,

I gave a call to immigration today I was told that email address is wrongly entered in their system and that is why you are not getting any updates. With regards to status of my application they said first stage of application is passed on Dec02,2016.

I don't understand any of it I don't see the wrongly spelled email anywhere in my CIC account but I see that in the gcms note in page 4 , can anyone help me to find out where I can update that

And what is First stage of application complete.
You can send cse or call them to update email address..

Regarding stage 1-those trust those guys..they dont know what stage they are in themselves... :)