13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
lazybone said:
+16139444000 and then option 1 for IRCC if calling from outside Canada

hope this helps!!
Hello bro you are awesome,i saw you in different threads and helping everybody.God bless you.
Rabin

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
virtualwrld said:
Hi lazybone,

this info is from June AOR whatsapp group......so thought of posting it in the forum.....let it bring cheers and hopes to all members...!!

That's nice...I would recommend that you and Pinga both request group members to share progress here as well...would be nice.... :)

Vijesh

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2016
Doc's Request.
15-07-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
Good luck to everyone. I am feeling it that some of us will get it tomorrow

nish1018

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary: Ottawa Secondary: Vagerville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20,2016
AOR Received.
October 20,2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 25,2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 2,2017
lazybone said:
So, okay...

On employment letter you dint mention the benefits...even that's okay

On job offer letter (which you drafted on Sep/23 after you got ITA), you dated that letter for Sep/23...correct?

Why are you so concerned about Sep/23?
Because some people are saying that job offer should be dated before you job started but I got positive LMIA on that in September so I put September 23 and in that I mention about vacation pay. Is that okay?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
nish1018 said:
Because some people are saying that job offer should be dated before you job started but I got positive LMIA on that in September so I put September 23 and in that I mention about vacation pay. Is that okay?
The vacation pay is inconsequential...dont worry about it...

I will request other LMIA applicants to assist with your query coz I am not LMIA and am unaware of the these little details you ask of..AFAIK it should all be good..not sure..will wait for others to respond..

Vijesh, Satnam...can i please get your kind assistance with his query...

Thanks guys!!! :)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
lazybone said:
The vacation pay is inconsequential...dont worry about it...

I will request other LMIA applicants to assist with your query coz I am not LMIA and am unaware of the these little details you ask of..AFAIK it should all be good..not sure..will wait for others to respond..

Vijesh, Satnam...can i please get your kind assistance with his query...

Thanks guys!!! :)
I am also LMIA based inland applicants but what he wants exactly?Why he scared that his application might be rejected?No need to mentioned LMIA issue date in job offer or any other lettesr like reference letter etc,for me my lmia also issued on januray but i started on June first and i mentioned started date is June first.

Joejo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
nish1018 said:
If your LMIA is to support PR only it is better to date the job offer before or around the LMIA application date, it is because for this category the employer must identify the employee in the LMIA application. It is better to submit the same job offer that your employer submitted to ESDC with the LMIA application.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RabinJi said:
I am also LMIA based inland applicants but what he wants exactly?Why he scared that his application might be rejected?No need to mentioned LMIA issue date in job offer or any other lettesr like reference letter etc,for me my lmia also issued on januray but i started on June first and i mentioned started date is June first.
Joejo said:
If your LMIA is to support PR only it is better to date the job offer before or around the LMIA application date, it is because for this category the employer must identify the employee in the LMIA application. It is better to submit the same job offer that your employer submitted to ESDC with the LMIA application.

Thanks to you Rabin and Joejo for your clear answers...well done!!! :) +1 to both of you all...well said people :)