+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

f_shabbir

Nov 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am BCPNP inland applicant and my AOR is 3rd June. Last week few people with their AOR after 3rd June already received their PPR.
This worried me :(

I got my GCMS notes last week and it says the following:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final

The last page also mentions the following:

Created date for this activity: 10th August, 2016
Office: CPC-OTTAWA

Text:
*****Officer review***** EE Eligibility: Passed. Based on documents submitted and assessment of case analyst, I am reasonably satisfied that PA met the minimum requirements of CEC/FSW programs regulations. The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement. PA meets the definition of the provincial nominee and selection under PN program. I am satisfied that PA meets A11.2 assessment. PA appears to have the ability to become economically established in the nominated province. I am satisfied that PA meets eligibility under EE-M1-PV2.

This was the last activity on 8th. August (& last page) of my GCMS notes.
The reason I am worried is that people with AOR under the same category (PNP inland) got their PPR last week :(

Any thoughts guys?

Thanks

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
f_shabbir said:
Hi Guys,

I am BCPNP inland applicant and my AOR is 3rd June. Last week few people with their AOR after 3rd June already received their PPR.
This worried me :(

I got my GCMS notes last week and it says the following:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Org crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final

The last page also mentions the following:

Created date for this activity: 10th August, 2016
Office: CPC-OTTAWA

Text:
*****Officer review***** EE Eligibility: Passed. Based on documents submitted and assessment of case analyst, I am reasonably satisfied that PA met the minimum requirements of CEC/FSW programs regulations. The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement. PA meets the definition of the provincial nominee and selection under PN program. I am satisfied that PA meets A11.2 assessment. PA appears to have the ability to become economically established in the nominated province. I am satisfied that PA meets eligibility under EE-M1-PV2.

This was the last activity on 8th. August (& last page) of my GCMS notes.
The reason I am worried is that people with AOR under the same category (PNP inland) got their PPR last week :(

Any thoughts guys?

Thanks

hang in there....it will come....just a matter of time from what you have shared

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Venkata Srikanth said:
Thanks for your reply.

Primary NOC for EE & in LMIA are same 0013 - General Manager (GM) Asia Division

As the duties for Canada Engineering company as GM & my experience which is for Operating Company. I guess the office has not applied enough understanding the job profiles, may be difficult to conclude that on 1 year of experience as per primary NOC.

Also I can submit additional information on experience if required & Can I appeal on this?

Thanks
Srikanth

Sorry to hear about the refusal....

Could you elaborate a little further regarding the job? I am little confused- so you were handling two job profiles under the same noc?

Even if you did, does it match atleast 70% of the duties stated for that noc?

There is a specific time within which you can appeal...it should be stated on the refusal letter...

hope this helps!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
f_shabbir said:
Thank you Lazybone. The wait is killing me :( Fingers crossed
Relax brother...just taking some time...I dint explain earlier but if you have been following PNP timelines..you will notice what happens in case of PNPs is...some PNPs get it earlier than others...that's coz its just the category of the PNP which decides the speed of your application...for example, SINP OIDs get faster than anybody else...

from your notes, almost all the assessments are met brother...security is always left blank so most likely it is ongoing/completed...usually takes 5 months for PNPs...so anyday now man..enjoy your weekend and keep us posted when you get the golden email...

Best wishes!! :)

f_shabbir

Nov 5, 2016
lazybone said:
Relax brother...just taking some time...I dint explain earlier but if you have been following PNP timelines..you will notice what happens in case of PNPs is...some PNPs get it earlier than others...that's coz its just the category of the PNP which decides the speed of your application...for example, SINP OIDs get faster than anybody else...

from your notes, almost all the assessments are met brother...security is always left blank so most likely it is ongoing/completed...usually takes 5 months for PNPs...so anyday now man..enjoy your weekend and keep us posted when you get the golden email...

Best wishes!! :)
Thank you for explaining that, I actually do feel calm now. People are awesome here.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canadaiamcoming said:
We both provided letter of explanation about PoF exemption.

The same link was part of our LoE, plus http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp, and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

We are confused because his notes says: Eligibility MET on 15 July. If PoF is not MET than how it is possible to MET Minimum Eligibility criteria.

My friends notes updated on 19 July while transferring to NDVO -
PAGE 73:
APPLICATION:5
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Met

New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2016/07/19
Updated By: AW01174
Office: Centralized Intake Office

APPLICATION: 7
Old Valud: Review Required
New Value: Met

Updated Date: 2016/07/15
Updated By: GM01154
Firstly, I had asked you a question to which you never responded...no matter but I will respond once again..the question specifically was-"what did his assessments say??"

I am assuming but im pretty sure that his eligibility is met...and your issue is, how can eligibility be met when POF isnt?? Correct??

firstly, eligibilty met means met... dont worry about POF etc...you can confirm the same by seeing EE ECON passed in activities..if it isnt..then you have a potential issue, or if his assessments dont say eligiblity is passed

secondly, although I am a huge believer in notes, notes are funny things...a.they take time to come, b. they might or might not give you positive news, and c. they take a lot of time to update...but altogether...the reason why i believe in notes is coz you actually get to see the status of your application

Now lets focus on point c for a while...while on the topic

although, I am assuming you and your friend might have ordered notes the same day...I am pretty confident that you both did NOT receive notes the very same day..

secondly, coz the notes take a lot of time to update, your notes are clear and your friends isnt...let me also add, i have seen discrepancies in notes although the assessments were all positive...

having said all this, i can safely say, your friends application will not get rejected...i cannot guarantee if you and your friend will get PPR same day..

suggestion: just keep it sweet and simple

hope this helps! :)

PS- if eligilibity isnt met and there is a file transfer to NDVO as you have mentioned, let me know and I will advise thereon whats going on..

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi lazybone,

As you remembered I had my first set of notes delivered to me on 8th Oct (generated on 19th Sep) and you helped me in understanding them.
It said Eligibility: MET (R10 and A11.2 both MET) , Medicals: Passed, Criminality and Security: Not Started.

Wanted your advise on whether to order another set to check further progress? And as security details doesn't appear on notes, would be a good idea to go forward and request one now? I am about to complete 5 months next week, so pretty close to CIC 6 months processing timeline.

Appreciate your assistance again!!

~Sumit

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Hi lazybone,

As you remembered I had my first set of notes delivered to me on 8th Oct (generated on 19th Sep) and you helped me in understanding them.
It said Eligibility: MET (R10 and A11.2 both MET) , Medicals: Passed, Criminality and Security: Not Started.

Wanted your advise on whether to order another set to check further progress? And as security details doesn't appear on notes, would be a good idea to go forward and request one now? I am about to complete 5 months next week, so pretty close to CIC 6 months processing timeline.

Appreciate your assistance again!!

~Sumit
Hey brother

I remember you perfectly my friend :)

You can order if you wish but the only thing that would change is security from not started to blank...yes a couple of more activities will show up in regards to security and officers notes..other than that i dont assume there will be any changes..

But if you want to order for your own peace of mind..go ahead..no harm done

Hope this helps! :)

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
What do his assessments say? Page 2
Page 2
ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes received on 26 OCT and generated on 4 OCT.

AOR: 13 July
File Transferred to NDVO: 19 July

Notes updated by officer on 13 & 14 July - Eligibility - Failed Candidate / Not Met

However, other officer updated notes on 15 July - Eligibility Met

On 19 July -it says not started. That means officer at NDVO will decide final eligibility criteria.

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Firstly, I had asked you a question to which you never responded...no matter but I will respond once again..the question specifically was-"what did his assessments say??" Replied that question - sorry for delay in reply as I do not have access to Internet on weekend

I am assuming but im pretty sure that his eligibility is met...and your issue is, how can eligibility be met when POF isnt?? Correct?? Yes, that's my concern.

firstly, eligibilty met means met... dont worry about POF etc...you can confirm the same by seeing EE ECON passed in activities..if it isnt..then you have a potential issue, or if his assessments dont say eligiblity is passed I am of the same opinion that Eligibility Met means MET.

ACTIVITY:1
Sub-Activity/ Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
Field Name: Stauts
Updated Date: 2016/07/19 (The date file transferred to NDVO)

ACTIVITY:4
Sub-Activity/ Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
New Value: Met

ACTIVITY:8
Sub-Activity/ Activity Type: Candidate - FSW
New Value: Not Met
Updated By: EAIEAPP
Office: GCMS-System

secondly, although I am a huge believer in notes, notes are funny things...a.they take time to come, b. they might or might not give you positive news, and c. they take a lot of time to update...but altogether...the reason why i believe in notes is coz you actually get to see the status of your application

Now lets focus on point c for a while...while on the topic

although, I am assuming you and your friend might have ordered notes the same day...I am pretty confident that you both did NOT receive notes the very same day..

secondly, coz the notes take a lot of time to update, your notes are clear and your friends isnt...let me also add, i have seen discrepancies in notes although the assessments were all positive...

having said all this, i can safely say, your friends application will not get rejected...i cannot guarantee if you and your friend will get PPR same day..

suggestion: just keep it sweet and simple

hope this helps! :)

PS- if eligilibity isnt met and there is a file transfer to NDVO as you have mentioned, let me know and I will advise thereon whats going on..

PAGE 73:
APPLICATION:5
Old Value: Met
Updated Date: 2016/07/19 (The day file transferred to NDVO - same officer - refer ACTIVITY 1)

APPLICATION: 7
Old Valud: Review Required
New Value: Met (Refer ACTIVITY 8 - Adverse status updated by GCMS - System whereas on the very same day Officer GM01154 updated eligibility as Passed)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canadaiamcoming said:
Page 2
ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes received on 26 OCT and generated on 4 OCT.

AOR: 13 July
File Transferred to NDVO: 19 July

Notes updated by officer on 13 & 14 July - Eligibility - Failed Candidate / Not Met

However, other officer updated notes on 15 July - Eligibility Met

On 19 July -it says not started. That means officer at NDVO will decide final eligibility criteria.
You are spot on brother with your analysis!!! Well done!!!

The officer at NDVO will only go with the analyst recommendation of eligibility at CIO..

It wont get rejected...your friend has to wait for NDVO to update..from what I have seen, they update eligibility at very end..ask your friend to check mycic...the moment it goes bg check in progress..means PPR is within 2-3 days..

Hope this helps!! :)

virtualwrld

Dec 28, 2015
App. Filed.......
28 june 16
Doc's Request.
04 july 16
Nomination.....
28 april 16
AOR Received.
28 june 16
Med's Done....
30 may 16
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
7 April 2017
Hi,
Two PPR's reported on nov 7th.....june 14 th fsw outland ( ndvo) and 24th june pnp (ottawa).........so june applicants, PPR is nearby.... hope for the best & good luck....!!

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Nidhi & Nick on your PPR.. Wish you the best of time in Canada

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
virtualwrld said:
Hi,
Two PPR's reported on nov 7th.....june 14 th fsw outland ( ndvo) and 24th june pnp (ottawa).........so june applicants, PPR is nearby.... hope for the best & good luck....!!
Pinga said:
Congrats Nidhi & Nick on your PPR.. Wish you the best of time in Canada
hey pinga and virtual...where did you get this info?

thanks for letting us know...guessing this is all restricted to ndvo news...i would encourange these good news here..gives us some hope!!!

thank you for giving such positive updates...gives hope to all of us here...

immensely grateful!!! :) :) :)