+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
mailart said:
does anyone who got ppr did haven`t bg changed to in progress days before :p
the bg check being in progress or not is NOT an actual indicator of your application status....guess you are using it to determine processing times...what is your category and AOR?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
madrebuy said:
It has been 140 Days since AOR for me and no Updates.
Ordered note around 70th day and nothing had started yet. all status was not started.

medical status changed to passed on 80th day.
Background check still not needed

no documents have been requested. I have ordered second note on 22nd oct. hope to get it by end of November.

Iam PNP outland from Iran.

whats your VO from 1st set of notes?

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
lazybone said:
whats your VO from 1st set of notes?
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
madrebuy said:
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
that's good...the page 2 of your notes will say what assessments are completed...you can also goto end of your notes to see r10 and a11.2 reviews

above a11.2 you will find activities...look for EE ECON, or a VO change...etc...mostly, your VO is Ottawa

hope this helps!

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
lazybone said:
that's good...the page 2 of your notes will say what assessments are completed...you can also goto end of your notes to see r10 and a11.2 reviews

above a11.2 you will find activities...look for EE ECON, or a VO change...etc...mostly, your VO is Ottawa

hope this helps!
page 2 is like this

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

and there is no R10 or a11.2 mentioned anywhere in the note

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
madrebuy said:
page 2 is like this

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

and there is no R10 or a11.2 mentioned anywhere in the note
okay...hopefully they have started working on your file...keep us updated on your second set of notes....

what do you see on your mycic...you had mentioned medicals changed to passed...did bg check go into progress 1st time at all?

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
lazybone said:
okay...hopefully they have started working on your file...keep us updated on your second set of notes....

what do you see on your mycic...you had mentioned medicals changed to passed...did bg check go into progress 1st time at all?
My cic status is just medical passed . The other ones are not needed
My background check has never gone in to process. I check my account at least 3 times a day.
I will inform you when i get my second note.
Thanks for your insights.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Dead silence for PPR and updates since yesterday. Let's hope for best next week.

Happy weekend peeps!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canadaiamcoming said:
Thanks for your help.

I referred the link but it is for CEC / Inland applicant.

I post the same query to Asivad Anac thread.

Glad to know that you are not disappeared from thread.
Like I said before...LMIA is funds exempt...Asivad also finds it weird...I read the question that you posted on that thread and I read Asivad's response...thinking about it...there are 2 possibilities that may happen in your friends case...

1. The VO will realize its error and correct it...ask your friend to order notes again and find out regarding POF
2. If your friends application is rejected due the error he/she will have a chance to appeal

However, I am stating my opinion here-Why wait for the refusal? Ask your friend to be proactive about this, raise a CSE, quoting the CIC website regarding the LMIA requirements and clear the issue...the notes help to spot potential problems like your friend is facing and amend them....tell your friend he is lucky he has gotten this chance to amend this error...

that's one reason why you should order notes

hope this helps!
Best wishes! ;)

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
lazybone said:
Like I said before...LMIA is funds exempt...Asivad also finds it weird...I read the question that you posted on that thread and I read Asivad's response...thinking about it...there are 2 possibilities that may happen in your friends case...

1. The VO will realize its error and correct it...ask your friend to order notes again and find out regarding POF
2. If your friends application is rejected due the error he/she will have a chance to appeal

However, I am stating my opinion here-Why wait for the refusal? Ask your friend to be proactive about this, raise a CSE, quoting the CIC website regarding the LMIA requirements and clear the issue...the notes help to spot potential problems like your friend is facing and amend them....tell your friend he is lucky he has gotten this chance to amend this error...

hope this helps!
Best wishes! ;)
All funds exempt applicants must upload an explanation. I am CEC as well, I had about 10K in account and submitted LOE with my application..looks good so far as per GCMS note. I used following info:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:

hope this helps!
Best wishes! ;)
jaybe said:
All funds exempt applicants must upload an explanation. I am CEC as well, I had about 10K in account and submitted LOE with my application..looks good so far as per GCMS note. I used following info:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29
We both provided letter of explanation about PoF exemption.

The same link was part of our LoE, plus http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp, and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

We are confused because his notes says: Eligibility MET on 15 July. If PoF is not MET than how it is possible to MET Minimum Eligibility criteria.

My friends notes updated on 19 July while transferring to NDVO -
PAGE 73:
APPLICATION:5
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Met

New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2016/07/19
Updated By: AW01174
Office: Centralized Intake Office

APPLICATION: 7
Old Valud: Review Required
New Value: Met

Updated Date: 2016/07/15
Updated By: GM01154

Venkata Srikanth

Jul 27, 2016
Hi all,
I am FSW Outland with LMIA, AOR 15 Jun 2016.

My PR refused from Singapore Visa office yesterday with the following reason:pls suggest if I have any possibility of appeal on this decision? Thanks

Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time employment (30 hours/week) experience, or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.
Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required. I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements and your application has therefore been refused.

Thanks for the sharing info & for those who received PPR congratulation & wish you good luck.
Cheers
Srikanth

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Venkata Srikanth said:
Hi all,
I am FSW Outland with LMIA, AOR 15 Jun 2016.

My PR refused from Singapore Visa office yesterday with the following reason:pls suggest if I have any possibility of appeal on this decision? Thanks

Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time employment (30 hours/week) experience, or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.
Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required. I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements and your application has therefore been refused.

Thanks for the sharing info & for those who received PPR congratulation & wish you good luck.
Cheers
Srikanth
What is your primary NOC for EE and NOC in LMIA.

You must have at least 1 year of experience as per your primary & LMIA NOC.

Venkata Srikanth

Jul 27, 2016
canadaiamcoming said:
What is your primary NOC for EE and NOC in LMIA.

You must have at least 1 year of experience as per your primary & LMIA NOC.
Thanks for your reply.

Primary NOC for EE & in LMIA are same 0013 - General Manager (GM) Asia Division

As the duties for Canada Engineering company as GM & my experience which is for Operating Company. I guess the office has not applied enough understanding the job profiles, may be difficult to conclude that on 1 year of experience as per primary NOC.

Also I can submit additional information on experience if required & Can I appeal on this?

Thanks
Srikanth

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canadaiamcoming said:
We both provided letter of explanation about PoF exemption.

The same link was part of our LoE, plus http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp, and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

We are confused because his notes says: Eligibility MET on 15 July. If PoF is not MET than how it is possible to MET Minimum Eligibility criteria.

My friends notes updated on 19 July while transferring to NDVO -
PAGE 73:
APPLICATION:5
Old Value: Met

New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2016/07/19
Updated By: AW01174

APPLICATION: 7