+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sending-passports-to-ottawa-t389411.15.html

read page 1 and 2 of the link...find the PPR format for FSWO being processed at Ottawa there...Ottawa will always ask for 6 months passport validity

as suggested earlier once you email Ottawa regarding VO change...they will redirect to NDVO...now if NDVO asks for a years validity on new PPR, then there might be a delay...so get the passport renewed at the earliest and inform CPC-O...that's my suggestion

POF has nothing to do with security...don't worry about security...security checks involve CSIS, CIA Interpol and other intelligence agencies basically to find out if you are a major league criminal and whether you have human rights violations etc...

im pretty sure sumit you aint like that... ;D

POF would have been verified otherwise you would not have made it thru eligibility...

Peace!!

hope this helps!
Thanks again bro for the assistance. Well you know waiting sometimes make the man go Cukoooo :D
I think I am over stressing myself and will just few steps back and relax and let the time do its tale.

And regarding security I was just being paranoid I think, though have been an law-abiding citizen wherever I went :).
Now, regarding passport renewal, I am booking my appointment for next week and normal timelines say 14-15 working days, though I can go express service and get it within 4-5 days but I am thinking I will be OK till Mid Nov as only after that I am really hoping for PPR.

So, could you tell me what will be normal steps in case of passport renewal like how should I be intimidating CIC for my passport renewal? Is it via email or through my CIC account??

Again waiting for your reply, our Messaiah !!! :)

Regards
Sumit

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Thanks again bro for the assistance. Well you know waiting sometimes make the man go Cukoooo :D
I think I am over stressing myself and will just few steps back and relax and let the time do its tale.

And regarding security I was just being paranoid I think, though have been an law-abiding citizen wherever I went :).
Now, regarding passport renewal, I am booking my appointment for next week and normal timelines say 14-15 working days, though I can go express service and get it within 4-5 days but I am thinking I will be OK till Mid Nov as only after that I am really hoping for PPR.

So, could you tell me what will be normal steps in case of passport renewal like how should I be intimidating CIC for my passport renewal? Is it via email or through my CIC account??

Again waiting for your reply, our Messaiah !!! :)

Regards
Sumit
phew...thanks for posting brother!!! :)

I was beginning to wonder if anyone would post here except nitz_au and pinga...been so quiet here today...

ha ha...im no messiah brother...no difference between you and me-we are all the same!! :)

I agree that you are a law abiding citizen but CIC has its own procedures in place to verify that....relax man...all you guys are almost there!! :)

Regarding renewing passport- retain old one for proof and renew into new one...I haven't been home in a long time but I heard that if you pay a little extra nowadays in India, they give you a passport with lots of pages..see if that option exists...coz its a better option

Regarding updating CIC-1. Write a LOE (Letter of explanation) that you are renewing your passport coz it expires in 6 months, mention both Passport numbers
2. Scan the letter and your old passport and new into one PDF
3. Google IRCC webform (Case Specific Enquiry) and raise CSE to inform them and attach the PDF...the forms pretty basic..

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Silencer_RIB

May 23, 2016
My background check status changed from Not needed to In progress today. (AOR June 4th)

I have submitted a GCMS note on Aug 28th but have yet to received the outcome.

Could someone help to predict generally how long do I need to wait for the PPR?

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Silencer_RIB said:
My background check status changed from Not needed to In progress today. (AOR June 4th)

I have submitted a GCMS note on Aug 28th but have yet to received the outcome.

Could someone help to predict generally how long do I need to wait for the PPR?
You are PNP outland, right? I guess PPR is on the way if BG changed into in progress today.. Expect your PPR in 1-7 days or in even a couple of hours!
Congrats in advance!

Meanwhile, kindly please add you timeline in our tracker, the links are in my signature. Thank you. :)

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi lazybone,

Your effort is working! The spreadsheet keeps getting longer each day. :D
Thanks a lot buddy! :D

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Lazybone you have already checked my notes and you said everything is good but my bg never changed still in progress since june 30?Last time i ordered ATIP notes
but i have ordered gcms also on september 8 but still not received,i will email if i received.
Regards
Rabin

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RabinJi said:
Hi Lazybone you have already checked my notes and you said everything is good but my bg never changed still in progress since june 30?Last time i ordered ATIP notes
but i have ordered gcms also on september 8 but still not received,i will email if i received.
Regards
Rabin
Rabin my brother..relax..all is well...i know the wait is worrisome....hang in there..patience is key to the process..please relax...may aors are waiting...nothing happens before them...

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
lazybone said:
Rabin my brother..relax..all is well...i know the wait is worrisome....hang in there..patience is key to the process..please relax...may aors are waiting...nothing happens before them...
No man i am not worrying just asking if you have any idea why my bg check is never changed...............i know May AOR is not started to receive PPR 8) 8) 8) 8)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RabinJi said:
No man i am not worrying just asking if you have any idea why my bg check is never changed...............i know May AOR is not started to receive PPR 8) 8) 8) 8)
Give it some time my brother..my bg check turned on into progress for 4 months..oneday just one day went to not needed and again went to in progress..that is not an indicator of your application..

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Thanks Lazybone for giving motivation to me as well as for all us in our group,you are a really helpful man............God bless you.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Traveller86 said:
BG got changed to in progress and immediately received PPR request :) :) :) Outland FSW June 1st AOR
Congratulations traveller!!

Mind sharing your progress on our tracker so we may track our progress??

Appreciated my friend!! Thanks again!!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RabinJi said:
Thanks Lazybone for giving motivation to me as well as for all us in our group,you are a really helpful man............God bless you.
Thank you my dear Rabin..god bless you and all of you!!!

Cheers!!! :)

(Silent yaaaaaaaaay for june aors!!!!) :) :)