+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
cuppabaileys said:
Hi guys,

I got my GCMS notes 10 days ago, have been trying to figure it out but I just don't get it :-X Can anyone help me please?

Hello

Glad to help...please share your notes

1. Assessments page 2
2. R10 and a11.2 last few pages
3. Last 5 activities (above a11.2)
4. Vo page 1

Can I also request you to please update your details on this tracker? its pretty basic-AOR, Meds passed, bg check, etc etc

https://goo.gl/A2pHrC

Thanks!! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
lazybone said:
Hello

Glad to help...please share your notes

1. Assessments page 2
2. R10 and a11.2 last few pages
3. Last 5 activities (above a11.2)
4. Vo page 1

Can I also request you to please update your details on this tracker? its pretty basic-AOR, Meds passed, bg check, etc etc

Thanks!! :)
if you are sharing here, please make sure to erase all personal details! :)

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
Hi everybody!

I have received an email from Ottawa-CPC notifying me that my passport is about to expire in 6 months. Does that mean my case is being processed in Ottawa-CPC office??

I am PNP-outland, received AOR on 26 June 2016.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
ahmed_khalil said:
Hi everybody!

I have received an email from Ottawa-CPC notifying me that my passport is about to expire in 6 months. Does that mean my case is being processed in Ottawa-CPC office??

I am PNP-outland, received AOR on 26 June 2016.
most likely...yes

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Thanks for the headsup bro!!

Have posted in NDVO thread to get the opinions of those guys. Lets see what they comment upon it.
Will keep you posted on it in case any further clarifications needed..

~~Sumit
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sending-passports-to-ottawa-t389411.15.html

read page 1 and 2 of the link...find the PPR format for FSWO being processed at Ottawa there...Ottawa will always ask for 6 months passport validity

as suggested earlier once you email Ottawa regarding VO change...they will redirect to NDVO...now if NDVO asks for a years validity on new PPR, then there might be a delay...so get the passport renewed at the earliest and inform CPC-O...that's my suggestion

POF has nothing to do with security...don't worry about security...security checks involve CSIS, CIA Interpol and other intelligence agencies basically to find out if you are a major league criminal and whether you have human rights violations etc...

im pretty sure sumit you aint like that... ;D

POF would have been verified otherwise you would not have made it thru eligibility...

Peace!!

hope this helps!

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
Hi everybody!

It's well known that an Express Entry (EE) profile has a validity period of one year. If during the processing of an application (which takes an average of 6 months) the EE profile expires, what happens in that case??

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
ahmed_khalil said:
Hi everybody!

It's well known that an Express Entry (EE) profile has a validity period of one year. If during the processing of an application (which takes an average of 6 months) the EE profile expires, what happens in that case??

Its one year till u get ITA.. After ITA u have 2 months to submit ur file... I dont think there is any problem regarding time limit after u get AOR..

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Its one year till u get ITA.. After ITA u have 2 months to submit ur file... I dont think there is any problem regarding time limit after u get AOR..
Thanks a lot er.satnamsinghbhullar! :) +1

nasnas

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
ahmed_khalil said:
Hi everybody!

Once you get an ita and you accept it, you will start a new application named permanent residence and the previous one will be locked with the status invitation received.

Once you submit your PR application the is no more expiry date. It will stay open until decision is taken.

Hope this helps.

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
nasnas said:
Once you get an ita and you accept it, you will start a new application named permanent residence and the previous one will be locked with the status invitation received.

Once you submit your PR application the is no more expiry date. It will stay open until decision is taken.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot for your feedback :) +1

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another silent day for June AOR's. Good news for CEC is, there are couple of individuals with Apr 23rd AOR received their passport request today

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Pinga said:
Another silent day for June AOR's. Good news for CEC is, there are couple of individuals with Apr 23rd AOR received their passport request today

I think CIC is working on applications in sequence nowadays. So we're expecting our PPRs by December.
However we never know as CIC is unpredictable :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Nitz_Au said:
I think CIC is working on applications in sequence nowadays. So we're expecting our PPRs by December.
However we never know as CIC is unpredictable :)
spot on brother...Ottawa usually goes by AORs...but it has become faster than the 6 months...im thinking November middle for you guys...lets see