+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
limejuice said:
Thanks lazybone... :-*
You've been a great help to us here (even though u are april aor and just got ur PPR). You are extraordinary!
You keep our thread alive and you are always trying to answer querries. I personally appreciate it.
God bless you. I wish you best life in Canada. :) whooping +1 for you! ;)
Thank you limejuice for your kind words... :)

Infact, you are also doing a great job by maintaining the tracker.. :)

Kudos to you!!! :)

Cheers!

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
lazybone said:
Thank you limejuice for your kind words... :)

Infact, you are also doing a great job by maintaining the tracker.. :)

Kudos to you!!! :)

Cheers!
aww..thanks again lazybone :)
im trying to help in my own little way but i guess not everyone would cooperate.. :( i hope they wont just ignore june 2016 tracker..
but im happy u appreciate and u got time to visit it.

p.s. your forum name is ironic to who u are :) hehehe

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
limejuice said:
aww..thanks again lazybone :)
im trying to help in my own little way but i guess not everyone would cooperate.. :( i hope they wont just ignore june 2016 tracker..
but im happy u appreciate and u got time to visit it.

p.s. your forum name is ironic to who u are :) hehehe
Hi limejuice

Dont worry if people cooperate or not..they will..let 4 months pass..it will lead to more activity on this thread..

Keep doing what a wonderful job you are doing! :) :)

I visited the tracker...yes, i do realise what you are saying..infact i urged JP_IndoCan to create a tracker for our thread, so we could compare timelines and track progress..

Can I request you to create a format and ask members to share accordingly so you can update. Can you share the format as per the spreadsheet? I will request thread members to share timelines accordingly.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
lazybone said:
RFV mail from Ottawa will state- "passport have to be valid for 6 months" and your passport expires july 2017

even if the processing goes as long as December (which I don't think it will...November hopefully)...you will have enough time left on your current passport to submit for stamping...

once stamping is done you can renew to new passport and retain the one containing the stamping ...if you see processing time is taking longer than December, then you can renew, inform CIC and then submit new passport for stamping...

delays due to Passport renewals are common and the delay isn't that long...I wouldn't be worried about that if I were you....

Ideally, you wont have to renew before stamping...just my opinion though...just wait and watch..
Hey Sumit

On re-reading your query ..i realised that i had completely forgotten that you were an outland candidate...in your case it will be best to renew now..

Ottawa always asks for 6 months validity of Passport but NDVO might or might not...they usually ask for 1 year validity..

India doesnot allow you to mail Passport out of the country..

Here is how it would pan out eventually...1. PPR from CPC-O 2. Email them back requesting VO change to NDVO..3. New PPR from NDVO.. 4. passport to VFS...

I did a little bit of research on your behalf and heres a link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passport-validity-for-indian-residing-in-us-t441535.0.html

But my suggestion is find out from NDVO thread how long are they requesting for passport validity currently..

Apologies brother for my earlier reply..replied in hurry from work..

Hope this helps!

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
lazybone said:
Limejuice..lets give it a shot!!! ;) i will help!!!
Yes!!! I found a supportive buddy. :D :D :)
The link to input their details/timelines is in my signature as suggested by Nitz_Au. :D
but will post it in this reply just in case I change my signature. -------> Form: https://goo.gl/A2pHrC
just fill up the required fields in this form and it will automatically added to the spreadsheet

the spreadsheet can be viewed here. --------> Spreadsheet https://goo.gl/1KrqQE

Thanks again lazybone. Can I give you another plus one for that? ;)

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Hey Sumit

On re-reading your query ..i realised that i had completely forgotten that you were an outland candidate...in your case it will be best to renew now..

Ottawa always asks for 6 months validity of Passport but NDVO might or might not...they usually ask for 1 year validity..

India doesnot allow you to mail Passport out of the country..

Here is how it would pan out eventually...1. PPR from CPC-O 2. Email them back requesting VO change to NDVO..3. New PPR from NDVO.. 4. passport to VFS...

I did a little bit of research on your behalf and heres a link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passport-validity-for-indian-residing-in-us-t441535.0.html

But my suggestion is find out from NDVO thread how long are they requesting for passport validity currently..

Apologies brother for my earlier reply..replied in hurry from work..

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the headsup bro!!

Have posted in NDVO thread to get the opinions of those guys. Lets see what they comment upon it.
Will keep you posted on it in case any further clarifications needed..

~~Sumit

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
God bless us all .. May the ppr's shower this week.. All the best to all my frends...

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
God bless us all .. May the ppr's shower this week.. All the best to all my frends...
Thanks man hope we could receive by this wek

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
limejuice said:
Yes!!! I found a supportive buddy. :D :D :)
The link to input their details/timelines is in my signature as suggested by Nitz_Au. :D
but will post it in this reply just in case I change my signature. -------> Form: https://goo.gl/A2pHrC
just fill up the required fields in this form and it will automatically added to the spreadsheet

the spreadsheet can be viewed here. --------> Spreadsheet https://goo.gl/1KrqQE

Thanks again lazybone. Can I give you another plus one for that? ;)

+1...good effort (my turn this time) ;)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Thanks for the headsup bro!!

Have posted in NDVO thread to get the opinions of those guys. Lets see what they comment upon it.
Will keep you posted on it in case any further clarifications needed..

~~Sumit
Sure thing buddy!!

SYEDABOKHARI

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Its been almost 1 month since i have recieved my RPRF request..and it said that my application is eligible.
My question is that is it still possible that my x employer could get a call for confirmation that i claimed points for?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
SYEDABOKHARI said:
Its been almost 1 month since i have recieved my RPRF request..and it said that my application is eligible.
My question is that is it still possible that my x employer could get a call for confirmation that i claimed points for?

Chances are that they are satisfied and wont call..but you never know..they could..

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
SYEDABOKHARI said:
Yes he might be called ..

cuppabaileys

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
Hi guys,

I got my GCMS notes 10 days ago, have been trying to figure it out but I just don't get it :-X Can anyone help me please?