Any thoughts? A lot of info...still getting through it here! :eek:

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
lazybone said:
Hi Sumit

Replied to you bro
Hi Sumit

I got your notes buddy and I PM-ed you back. Maybe you are busy,so replying here.

Page 74-R10 OK and a11.2-analyst basically verifies all your points and makes sure that it is higher than the cut off for that draw. Analyst says recommended passed.

Page 62- your last activity says security not started and it says on page 36 also (admissibilities)...criminality is passed. security must have been started by now..usually takes a month...after security final officer reviews everything and then PPR...thats the only thing left

I would like to add for some reason in your activities EE ECON is not present (thats coz notes arent always consistent) nothing to worry about there...you can actually verify your eligibility is passed thru other ways...1. under activities page 62- there is an activity called CRS complete (which means all your points have been verified) 2. under application page 57- one application will say eligibility is met 3.Obviously from assessments on page 2.

Suggestion: No use ordering notes anymore coz unlike other assessments where officers put notes, security always goes between 'not started' and 'blank'....you will never get to see on your notes if you actually passed it or not, coz they blank out that info under a particular section...

Everything is good with your notes...everything is positive...try to chill during the wait...matter of time buddy

Best wishes!
hope this helps

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rosesuperted said:
So got notes today. 97 pages of em!

AOR is June 25
CEC Outland (Office Ottawa)

Case Anaylst: Appears Met: Ready to finalise RPRF

Any thoughts? A lot of info...still getting through it here! :eek:
Share your notes buddy..glad to help!!

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Hi Sumit

I got your notes buddy and I PM-ed you back. Maybe you are busy,so replying here.

Page 74-R10 OK and a11.2-analyst basically verifies all your points and makes sure that it is higher than the cut off for that draw. Analyst says recommended passed.

Page 62- your last activity says security not started and it says on page 36 also (admissibilities)...criminality is passed. security must have been started by now..usually takes a month...after security final officer reviews everything and then PPR...thats the only thing left

I would like to add for some reason in your activities EE ECON is not present (thats coz notes arent always consistent) nothing to worry about there...you can actually verify your eligibility is passed thru other ways...1. under activities page 62- there is an activity called CRS complete (which means all your points have been verified) 2. under application page 57- one application will say eligibility is met 3.Obviously from assessments on page 2.

Suggestion: No use ordering notes anymore coz unlike other assessments where officers put notes, security always goes between 'not started' and 'blank'....you will never get to see on your notes if you actually passed it or not, coz they blank out that info under a particular section...

Everything is good with your notes...everything is positive...try to chill during the wait...matter of time buddy

Best wishes!
hope this helps
Hi Bro,

Thanks again for an excellent detailed analysis of my notes and reassuring that everything is going smooth with my processing.
I know that its now matter of time and patience to wait for PPR but I am much more confident now considering status report of my notes.

Looks good now so gonna wait for CIC to complete the process and not to stress out much :). Hopefully it will be over soon.

Appreciate your assistance in this matter and will be in touch with you for further clarifications and explanations.

Regards
Sumit

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
MSiBAT said:
Another +1 lazybone
thanks MS !! Best wishes brother! :)

sumitahuja86 said:
Hi Bro,

Thanks again for an excellent detailed analysis of my notes and reassuring that everything is going smooth with my processing.
I know that its now matter of time and patience to wait for PPR but I am much more confident now considering status report of my notes.

Looks good now so gonna wait for CIC to complete the process and not to stress out much :). Hopefully it will be over soon.

Appreciate your assistance in this matter and will be in touch with you for further clarifications and explanations.

Regards
Sumit
anytime bud! just PM me and I will respond back.. cheers!! :)

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
thanks MS !! Best wishes brother! :)

anytime bud! just PM me and I will respond back.. cheers!! :)
A random query bro,

My passport is expiring on 23rd July, 2017 and considering CIC timelines PPR could be expected by Mid Dec.
So the question should i get my passport renewed now (If now i think I have to update CIC about it and it might delay the process!! Your thoughts?) or wait till PPR and then get my passport renewed (it can be done within a week!!) and get my Visa stamped on new one.

Kindly clarify what should be an ideal solution, as I have seen a lot of individuals going for passport renewal after getting PPR.

~~Sumit

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
A random query bro,

My passport is expiring on 23rd July, 2017 and considering CIC timelines PPR could be expected by Mid Dec.
So the question should i get my passport renewed now (If now i think I have to update CIC about it and it might delay the process!! Your thoughts?) or wait till PPR and then get my passport renewed (it can be done within a week!!) and get my Visa stamped on new one.

Kindly clarify what should be an ideal solution, as I have seen a lot of individuals going for passport renewal after getting PPR.

~~Sumit
RFV mail from Ottawa will state- "passport have to be valid for 6 months" and your passport expires july 2017

even if the processing goes as long as December (which I don't think it will...November hopefully)...you will have enough time left on your current passport to submit for stamping...

once stamping is done you can renew to new passport and retain the one containing the stamping ...if you see processing time is taking longer than December, then you can renew, inform CIC and then submit new passport for stamping...

delays due to Passport renewals are common and the delay isn't that long...I wouldn't be worried about that if I were you....

Ideally, you wont have to renew before stamping...just my opinion though...just wait and watch..

Mcevolution

Nov 28, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa / London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20th June 2016
Med's Done....
8th July 2016
Passport Req..
14th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2017
LANDED..........
21st Jan 2017
Primary office is Ottawa yes - almost all Express Entry apps are centrally processes here. The CPC may contact your VO for info etc.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Mcevolution said:
Primary office is Ottawa yes - almost all Express Entry apps are centrally processes here. The CPC may contact your VO for info etc.
I don't agree...true, applications are 'accepted' by CIO and processed upto a point...then get be sent to LVO...if you are inland then likelihood of it being processed Ottawa are high...if you are outland then it might get sent to LVO or it can still be processed at Ottawa...there are many outland candidates being processed at Ottawa..example of that being sumitahuja86 from your thread..

similarly, there are some inland applications that get sent to LVO...those are rare cases but I have seen a few..

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
I don't agree...true, applications are 'accepted' by CIO and processed upto a point...then get be sent to LVO...if you are inland then likelihood of it being processed Ottawa are high...if you are outland then it might get sent to LVO or it can still be processed at Ottawa...there are many outland candidates being processed at Ottawa..example of that being sumitahuja86 from your thread..

similarly, there are some inland applications that get sent to LVO...those are rare cases but I have seen a few..
Agree with you, my friend my FSW inland but he received letter from NVDO....

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
RFV mail from Ottawa will state- "passport have to be valid for 6 months" and your passport expires july 2017

even if the processing goes as long as December (which I don't think it will...November hopefully)...you will have enough time left on your current passport to submit for stamping...

once stamping is done you can renew to new passport and retain the one containing the stamping ...if you see processing time is taking longer than December, then you can renew, inform CIC and then submit new passport for stamping...

delays due to Passport renewals are common and the delay isn't that long...I wouldn't be worried about that if I were you....

Ideally, you wont have to renew before stamping...just my opinion though...just wait and watch..
Thanks again for your assistance. Keep up the good work, you are really helping some tense souls to clam their nerves :)
Bw if I may ask Howz your application processing? Is it completed or still going on?
Still if you are done with processing, I appreciate your tremendous support in helping out us all.

Best Wishes for you!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Thanks again for your assistance. Keep up the good work, you are really helping some tense souls to clam their nerves :)
Bw if I may ask Howz your application processing? Is it completed or still going on?
Still if you are done with processing, I appreciate your tremendous support in helping out us all.

Best Wishes for you!
thanks Sumit... :)

im from the april thread actually...I got PPR early october..im just here to help coz I got a lot of help from this forum and its members...

Cheers! ;)

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Its gonna be 4 weeks since BG Check in progress.. RPRF already paid...

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Its gonna be 4 weeks since BG Check in progress.. RPRF already paid...
My bg in progress since june 30 :D ;) :)

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
lazybone said:
thanks Sumit... :)

im from the april thread actually...I got PPR early october..im just here to help coz I got a lot of help from this forum and its members...

Cheers! ;)
Thanks lazybone... :-*
You've been a great help to us here (even though u are april aor and just got ur PPR). You are extraordinary!
You keep our thread alive and you are always trying to answer querries. I personally appreciate it.
God bless you. I wish you best life in Canada. :) whooping +1 for you! ;)