Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
lazybone said:
Apologies for the late reply...everything is looking good... just criminality and security pending...when your bg check goes to in progress second time...know your PPR is near..

best wishes!
What are exactly these sections anyway? what is R10 and A11.2 and why do those matter more than the other parts?

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hi

I need help with my BOWP application

received ITA in CEC and submitting my file today

My question is that Can I apply with BOWP with AOR I received right away, MY work permit is going to expire soon on 30th October , dont have enough time to wait

Did anybody got approval recently on BOWP with first AOR

Please advise

Thanks

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Nitz_Au said:
Aye !!!
We're getting close to the finish line ....
Yes, kabayan :D. Praying hard it's gonna be soon.

er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Limejuice update the sheet one june 1 aor .. fsw outland he has got ppr request.. forum name is traveller86
Hi,
Please send me traveller86's timeline if you know buddy and will add it later. He is not in the spreadsheet yet. Thank you! :D

Akrk10

Mar 14, 2016
mandy87 said:
Hi

I need help with my BOWP application

received ITA in CEC and submitting my file today

My question is that Can I apply with BOWP with AOR I received right away, MY work permit is going to expire soon on 30th October , dont have enough time to wait

Did anybody got approval recently on BOWP with first AOR

Please advise

Thanks
Hey ,

yes, you can proceed with First AOR, i did the same thing and got my BOWP Approved, i submitted My PR application on June 4th, applied BOWP on June 5th and got Approved on June 24th, i was on implied status after June 12th.
Hope this helps, if you're not confident about your R10 status, write a LOE to the officer along with your application requesting to wait until the R10 check is verified.

Good Luck

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
cuppabaileys said:
What are exactly these sections anyway? what is R10 and A11.2 and why do those matter more than the other parts?
R10 is regulation 10 of cic...also called completeness check.

A11.2 is basically eligibility...explained better on the website...here is the link...hope this helps!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
lazybone said:
Hey Rabin

Apologies for the late reply brother-didnt have access to a system...Goto page 90 of your notes...you will see an activity called CRS: COMPLETE..activity 2...that means points are validated and eligibility will be updated shortly...yes, the analyst has said recommend passed...

Eligibility would have been cleared by now brother... :)

Hope this helps!
Thanks brother for another motivation :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

kg_canada

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Done....
05-07-2016
Ordered my GCMS notes a month ago and rceived them today. My bg went to in progress on Sept 24. Seems like everything is complete/passed. Anyone knows why I still havent received PPR? Anything wrong? Is it the security that I am waiting for?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

Last note added on September 24, 2016 says this:

Criminality: Based on information provided of last 10 years: No concerns for PA and spouse

Security: Based on information provided of last 10 years: No concerns for PA and spouse

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A Silent Tuesday.. No PPRs reported in any group :mad:

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Akrk10 said:
Hey ,

yes, you can proceed with First AOR, i did the same thing and got my BOWP Approved, i submitted My PR application on June 4th, applied BOWP on June 5th and got Approved on June 24th, i was on implied status after June 12th.
Hope this helps, if you're not confident about your R10 status, write a LOE to the officer along with your application requesting to wait until the R10 check is verified.

Good Luck
Thank you so much for reply.. i will then apply with first Aor

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Pinga said:
A Silent Tuesday.. No PPRs reported in any group :mad:

You bet !!! This is how unpredictable CIC is! We never know what's going on ... Hope to see some PPR rain in our group before the week ends.

Best of luck to all of us.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
kg_canada said:
Ordered my GCMS notes a month ago and rceived them today. My bg went to in progress on Sept 24. Seems like everything is complete/passed. Anyone knows why I still havent received PPR? Anything wrong? Is it the security that I am waiting for?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

Last note added on September 24, 2016 says this:

Criminality: Based on information provided of last 10 years: No concerns for PA and spouse

Security: Based on information provided of last 10 years: No concerns for PA and spouse
Security always goes within 'Not Started' and BLANK...you will get to know for sure if you passed it coz they blank out the info...I believe your security is ongoing...check activities 1-5 to see for sure..

Given your timeline...your PPR will come in time...give it some time...there seems to be nothing wrong going by what you have shared

best wishes!

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
lazybone said:
Security always goes within 'Not Started' and BLANK...you will get to know for sure if you passed it coz they blank out the info...I believe your security is ongoing...check activities 1-5 to see for sure..

Given your timeline...your PPR will come in time...give it some time...there seems to be nothing wrong going by what you have shared

best wishes!
Hi lazybone,
Any idea what's CIC looking at the Security part for inlanders? Seems like the Security is the last part and usually slows down the processing.
Thanks