Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
limejuice said:
Believe. Achieve. Succeed. :D
Keep up the positive spirit! ;)

#sharingthegoodvibes

Aye !!!
We're getting close to the finish line ....

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
Aye !!!
We're getting close to the finish line ....
Hello Nitz when i saw your timeline and its perfect..............hopefully you will get golden email this week,look my time line i am stuck in BG check...............never changed after June 30..........

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
limejuice said:
Believe. Achieve. Succeed. :D
Keep up the positive spirit! ;)

#sharingthegoodvibes
Limejuice update the sheet one june 1 aor .. fsw outland he has got ppr request.. forum name is traveller86

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
RabinJi said:
Hello Nitz when i saw your timeline and its perfect..............hopefully you will get golden email this week,look my time line i am stuck in BG check...............never changed after June 30..........

Don't worry buddy BG check means nothing as some applicants received their PPR with BG check in progress changed just once. I think the 2nd BG check has something to do with Eligibility.
I'm yet to receive my GCMS which I ordered last month and expecting to receive my notes this week. I hope everything on my file is OK.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Guys I wasn't able to receive my ATIP instead I got this email message. Should I reply to this email or not? I don't want to screw up on this. Did I make a mistake while ordering the notes?

Dear Xxx Xxx,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on September 23, 2016 for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the express entry profile concerning Xxx, Xxx.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The file number in question was initially submitted as an Express Entry application. Note that the file has reached the permanent residence stage. Please advise if you wish to amend your ATIP request for the permanent residence file.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by November 23, 2016, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.Please submit the requested information to our office by either replying to this email or by mail at the following address:

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RabinJi said:
Thanks brother ;) :)
Hey Rabin

Apologies for the late reply brother-didnt have access to a system...Goto page 90 of your notes...you will see an activity called CRS: COMPLETE..activity 2...that means points are validated and eligibility will be updated shortly...yes, the analyst has said recommend passed...

Eligibility would have been cleared by now brother... :)

Hope this helps!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Nitz_Au said:
Guys I wasn't able to receive my ATIP instead I got this email message. Should I reply to this email or not? I don't want to screw up on this. Did I make a mistake while ordering the notes?

Dear Xxx Xxx,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on September 23, 2016 for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the express entry profile concerning Xxx, Xxx.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The file number in question was initially submitted as an Express Entry application. Note that the file has reached the permanent residence stage. Please advise if you wish to amend your ATIP request for the permanent residence file.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by November 23, 2016, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.Please submit the requested information to our office by either replying to this email or by mail at the following address:
What has happened here Nitz is that when you ordered the notes, you selected 'express entry' and not 'permanent residence'...thats why the error.. what you can do is try replying back with a LOE stating you made this error and would request them to process your request...

Suggestion: ordering notes thru privacy act is free although complicated while filling out forms, atip may cost 5 bucks but is way simpler

hope this helps!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
do_not_reply said:
What to look for in GCMS notes ? I just got massive 145 page pdf
1. assessments -page 2
2. last couple of pages containing a11.2 and r10
3. last 5 activities (above a11.2)
4. admissibilities (middle of your notes)
5. Primary VO-1st page

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
lazybone said:
What has happened here Nitz is that when you ordered the notes, you selected 'express entry' and not 'permanent residence'...thats why the error.. what you can do is try replying back with a LOE stating you made this error and would request them to process your request...

Suggestion: ordering notes thru privacy act is free although complicated while filling out forms, atip may cost 5 bucks but is way simpler

hope this helps!
Thanks for you help. I just sent an email response requesting to amend my ATIP request. Hope it won't take another month wait to receive my notes.

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
msf02 said:
No, it's not. My BG check just turned into "In Progress" for the first time a month ago. My latest notes show that at that time, Office conducted his review, marked my eligibility as passed, and initiated my security check. Next step after security check returns NRT, is the PPR.
Hi
Where r u able to check the status? I received AOR in June along with request to send a new DD sine old had expired . Later almost 2 weeks back i was asked to authorize WES to send ECA copy directly to them. After that no communication at all

Thanks
Gayathri

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
gayathry84 said:
Hi
Where r u able to check the status? I received AOR in June along with request to send a new DD sine old had expired . Later almost 2 weeks back i was asked to authorize WES to send ECA copy directly to them. After that no communication at all

Thanks
Gayathri
The OP was talking about GCMS notes which showed his status

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
1. assessments -page 2---ELIGIBILITY--PASSED, CRIMINALITY--PASSED, MEDICAL---PASSED
2. last couple of pages containing a11.2 and r10-------"RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet R10" ,then next note "R10 OK", "11.2: SATISFIED: PA MEETS A11.2 ASSESSMENT" "READY TO FINALIZE"
3. last 5 activities (above a11.2)----There are like 31 activities. I DID NOT FIND ANYTHING NEGATIVE, SEEMS GOOD
4. admissibilities (middle of your notes)---Could not find it
5. Primary VO-1st page----Seems like CPC--Ottawa

Nothing in my GCMS notes after Aug 17th :mad:

vc2ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......