+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
msf02 said:
No, it's not. My BG check just turned into "In Progress" for the first time a month ago. My latest notes show that at that time, Office conducted his review, marked my eligibility as passed, and initiated my security check. Next step after security check returns NRT, is the PPR.
Firstly you are true to 'an extent' but not exactly..

The bg check on mycic means nothing..

can you please tell me if it goes into progress, then what are they looking at?????? What assessment they are doing???

OR

If it remains not started...then are they even looking at my application??

By the way, the security is always blanked out on notes.. Its never NRT or anything else coz its BLANK

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
lazybone said:
Can you say syed which day you will get PPR? Why ask these questions??
Hi Lazybone,in my notes there i noticed recommend is passed,does it mean eligibility is passed??
Thanks

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RabinJi said:
Hi Lazybone,in my notes there i noticed recommend is passed,does it mean eligibility is passed??
Thanks
Seen your notes buddy-it was all good..i dont remember exactly but i will go back to it and let you know how your eligibility is passed..

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
lazybone said:
Seen your notes buddy-it was all good..i dont remember exactly but i will go back to it and let you know how your eligibility is passed..
Thanks brother ;) :)

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eligibility: Recommended passed/met mean the same thing - that an agent or analyst has reviewed your documents, and recommends to the visa officer that you should pass eligiblity. The next step is usually done at the visa office (or CPC-Ottawa) by the visa officer, who does one more check, and marks eligibility as passed. This is usually the point at which your background check goes to In Progress at the second time. If your case is straightforward, the PPR is usually received same day or next day - however, if you come from a country such as mine, or if your background is a little more complicated, background check may take much longer than that :)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
msf02 said:
Eligibility: Recommended passed/met mean the same thing - that an agent or analyst has reviewed your documents, and recommends to the visa officer that you should pass eligiblity. The next step is usually done at the visa office (or CPC-Ottawa) by the visa officer, who does one more check, and marks eligibility as passed. This is usually the point at which your background check goes to In Progress at the second time. If your case is straightforward, the PPR is usually received same day or next day - however, if you come from a country such as mine, or if your background is a little more complicated, background check may take much longer than that :)
In my notes,i didn't see eligibility passed or met but there is recommend passed,but my bg check is in progress
since June 30,my timeline is in my signature.........but lazybone already explained to me regarding BG check so i am
not stressed anymore :( :( :(

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
See how our needs change...

Earlier we wish the weekends to prolong... but now we want them to pass soon so v can see something to change in our profiles.. Eagerly waiting for the tuesdays... ☺☺☺☺☺

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
See how our needs change...

Earlier we wish the weekends to prolong... but now we want them to pass soon so v can see something to change in our profiles.. Eagerly waiting for the tuesdays... ☺☺☺☺☺
:D Lol

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....