sandykumar said:
Hi guys,

Received "Ready for Visa" this morning.

Here are my file details:

CEC -Inland with LMIA applicant
02 June 2016 AOR
01 Nov 2016 Background check in progress 2nd time
12 dec 2016 PPR

I did update my record in the spreadsheet as well.

Thank you one and all in the forum for the incredible thing you are doing. I will try to stay active in the group, not that I can answer your queries but to congratulate the rest of the folks waiting for PPR.

Stay Positive!!!!!

mr1563

Jan 12, 2015
sandykumar said:
Hi guys,

02 June 2016 AOR
12 dec 2016 PPR

Thank you one and all in the forum for the incredible thing you are doing. I will try to stay active in the group, not that I can answer your queries but to congratulate the rest of the folks waiting for PPR.

Stay Positive!!!!!
Congrats :)

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
sandykumar said:
Hi guys,

02 June 2016 AOR
12 dec 2016 PPR

Stay Positive!!!!!
Congratulations buddy.. ☺

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
I just spoke with CIC, the call center agent said my application met all requirements and was approved and they are just waiting to print the letters. She also said i might get COPR and PR visa directly, without getting passport request if i am presently in Canada but that did not make sense to me? Anyone know of this?

BRING ON THE PPR! A massive party is needed to celebrate the end of this worry and stress and uncertainty

mailart

Apr 23, 2016
sandykumar said:
Hi guys,

02 June 2016 AOR
12 dec 2016 PPR

Congrats bro, do you know when was the decision made

Stay Positive!!!!!

mailart

Apr 23, 2016
sandykumar said:
Hi guys,

02 June 2016 AOR
12 dec 2016 PPR

Stay Positive!!!!!
Congrats bro, do you know when was the decision made

sandykumar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
twztedelegance said:
I just spoke with CIC, the call center agent said my application met all requirements and was approved and they are just waiting to print the letters. She also said i might get COPR and PR visa directly, without getting passport request if i am presently in Canada but that did not make sense to me? Anyone know of this?

BRING ON THE PPR! A massive party is needed to celebrate the end of this worry and stress and uncertainty
buddy don't stress out, just believe in want they said on approval rest seems more made up. I think you will receive that email shortly ;D ;D

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
sandykumar said:
I was told it was on Dec 02, but there was a small confusion with the email address
hello sandy how do you know that the decision was made on December 2,?As per notes or your called them.

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
twztedelegance said:

Do you have the number for calling CIC? Your VO is Ottawa right?