+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

gatred

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
54
2
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
05-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-08-2016
AOR Received.
20-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
Does anyone know how long it takes to get PPR after second BG in progress?
 

timothy_fx

Full Member
Feb 1, 2015
23
0
Many Congrats for all the ppls have their PPR . More coming this week pls .

Lazybone , tracking with BG change is it a big milestone for the ee process ? my BG in progress since July and never change again .

as you read my file , 6 months waiting seems to be a must .
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
sandykumar said:
Hi guys,

Received "Ready for Visa" this morning.

Here are my file details:

CEC -Inland with LMIA applicant
02 June 2016 AOR
01 Nov 2016 Background check in progress 2nd time
12 dec 2016 PPR

I did update my record in the spreadsheet as well.

Thank you one and all in the forum for the incredible thing you are doing. I will try to stay active in the group, not that I can answer your queries but to congratulate the rest of the folks waiting for PPR.

Stay Positive!!!!!
Congratulations buddy!!! :) :)
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
timothy_fx said:
Many Congrats for all the ppls have their PPR . More coming this week pls .

Lazybone , tracking with BG change is it a big milestone for the ee process ? my BG in progress since July and never change again .

as you read my file , 6 months waiting seems to be a must .
Relax buddy...don't get stressed out by the bg check status....

It will come steadily but surely!! Hang in there!! :)
 

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
lazybone said:
An update from my end

Unrelated but thought I will update here

Landed Oct/22
PRC rec'd Dec/12


Best wishes!!
Congratulations buddy.. best wishes for the time to come.. ☺
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Congratulations buddy.. best wishes for the time to come.. ☺
Waiting to hear positive updates from all of you..you guys are the reason i stayed behind :) :)

I understand the Anxious times-but just be positive..your time will come.. :)

Best wishes guys!! :)
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,531
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
lazybone said:
Waiting to hear positive updates from all of you..you guys are the reason i stayed behind :) :)

I understand the Anxious times-but just be positive..your time will come.. :)

Best wishes guys!! :)
Hi bro now its our turn ok and immediately update here :( :( :(but text to you first.
Cheers
Rabin
 

aditya127

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
192
4
Category........
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
sandykumar said:
Hi guys,

Received "Ready for Visa" this morning.

Here are my file details:

CEC -Inland with LMIA applicant
02 June 2016 AOR
01 Nov 2016 Background check in progress 2nd time
12 dec 2016 PPR

I did update my record in the spreadsheet as well.

Thank you one and all in the forum for the incredible thing you are doing. I will try to stay active in the group, not that I can answer your queries but to congratulate the rest of the folks waiting for PPR.

Stay Positive!!!!!

Many Congratulations mate. All the best
 

aditya127

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
192
4
Category........
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
lazybone said:
An update from my end

Unrelated but thought I will update here

Landed Oct/22
PRC rec'd Dec/12


Best wishes!!

It's totally related bro. Congrats. Enjoy ur journey to come.

Regards,
Aditya
 

aditya127

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
192
4
Category........
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
RabinJi said:
Hi bro now its our turn ok and immediately update here :( :( :(but text to you first.
Cheers
Rabin
Hold on a just a bit more mate.
It'll be there in no time now.

Regards
Aditya