+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

xiaohao

Dec 9, 2016
i am cec, stillllllll waiting. there's lots of cec receive ppr who got AOR on July, but not for June. i was wondering why :( :(

Kick23

Dec 1, 2016
xiaohao said:
i am cec, stillllllll waiting. there's lots of cec receive ppr who got AOR on July, but not for June. i was wondering why :( :(
Its ok brother..... everything gonna b ok. Our applications are approved they working on letters and they weill send us request all together and july applicants who got request are cec pnp guys. So relax.

xiaohao

Dec 9, 2016
Kick23 said:
Its ok brother..... everything gonna b ok. Our applications are approved they working on letters and they weill send us request all together and july applicants who got request are cec pnp guys. So relax.
thank you bro. I am really worried. It's already past 6 month for my application. hope all of us will receive gold mail next week ;D ;D

Advice

Dec 9, 2016
Hi guys!

I'm a hidden admirer of this trend. I have been following this trend almost every 2 hours like facebook since August. I want to share my experience and give advice for those who are still waiting patiently. I received PPR and missed the deadline :( This is how my story began. I have been waiting quietly and secretly for a long time only to realize yesterday that my PPR message was sent in November 2. I wondered how I didn't see the email because I'm always checking my email like facebook feeds. :) Yesterday, something came across my mind to type 'cic' in my email search. I did it and saw the golden message in my inbox. Here is the weird thing, I scrolled back to November 2 to see all the inbox messages on that day but I didn't find the cic email. :eek: If I search for it, I will see it but if I scrolled to the date I won't see it. Quess what? :-X Gmail identified the PPR email as a promotional email and placed it in promotion folder. :mad: I don't think people check their promotion email folder neither do I. ::) Please, if you are using gmail, check all folders. To cut the story short, I sent out an email to cic explaining what happened and they granted 30 days extension ;D I forwarded all docs yesterday, no time wasting. :D

Don't worry, yours will come.

Aor 15th june
PPR Nov 2
Category FSW NBPNP

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
Advice said:
Hi guys!

I'm a hidden admirer of this trend. I have been following this trend almost every 2 hours like facebook since August. I want to share my experience and give advice for those who are still waiting patiently. I received PPR and missed the deadline :( This is how my story began. I have been waiting quietly and secretly for a long time only to realize yesterday that my PPR message was sent in November 2. I wondered how I didn't see the email because I'm always checking my email like facebook feeds. :) Yesterday, something came across my mind to type 'cic' in my email search. I did it and saw the golden message in my inbox. Here is the weird thing, I scrolled back to November 2 to see all the inbox messages on that day but I didn't find the cic email. :eek: If I search for it, I will see it but if I scrolled to the date I won't see it. Quess what? :-X Gmail identified the PPR email as a promotional email and placed it in promotion folder. :mad: I don't think people check their promotion email folder neither do I. ::) Please, if you are using gmail, check all folders. To cut the story short, I sent out an email to cic explaining what happened and they granted 30 days extension ;D I forwarded all docs yesterday, no time wasting. :D

Aor 15th june
PPR Nov 2
Category FSW NBPNP
Congratulations! and so much respect for CIC; we keep bitching about them, yet they are kind if the situation really warrants it.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Advice said:
Hi guys!

Aor 15th june
PPR Nov 2
Category FSW NBPNP
Congratulations!! :)

Kick23

Dec 1, 2016
Its very important to check cic account messages daily. Passport submission request is goin to come dre.

Kick23

Dec 1, 2016
Hello everyone.. i am going to ask a stupid question can anyone tell me what happens if we delete PPR mail by mistake ?? I am so nervous rgt now. I called cic, they told me they told me your appliation was approved last week but i hvnt received PPR yet.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Kick23 said:
Hello everyone.. i am going to ask a stupid question can anyone tell me what happens if we delete PPR mail by mistake ?? I am so nervous rgt now. I called cic, they told me they told me your appliation was approved last week but i hvnt received PPR yet.
Hello k my brother

No question is a stupid question

Second, you can call cic to find out..if you got PPR

Sorry..best wishes!! :)

a.g11

May 14, 2016
Anyone who has received the passport back after stamping - what is the cut off date for landing / validity mentioned on the visa ?

Cheers

inder07

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
Mine PCC is going to expire on 5 Jan 2017. Will it cause an issue?