17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
N0M0re said:
I don't know what the hell is wrong with this retards can't even read simple crap.

So after 8 months of waiting they asked me to submit my son's Medical which I informed them with Panel physician's email stating " they can't do medical without Passport" as well as Divorce judgement (original) from court of law that child's custody has been given to the mother.
My medical went in review in October 2015. Passed in same month. Went back in review in November. Went to " not needed at this time" last week. Went back to in progress today.

My BG went in Progress in November 2015 and went to not needed at this time today.

Really getting paranoid and about to loose my cool. I don't know what should I do.

My ex-wife will never agree to get my son's passport or Medical.

If someone here can provide me some solution.
Have you provided CIC with the divorce decree (judgment) and the judgment for child custody?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
iceage said:
Hello guys,

Today I just got my latest GCMS and found that the eligibility set to Recommend Interview. In note section, it is written as:
"Eligibility set to Recommend Interview as review required available"

I am expecting interview letter at any time. So, can anyone give me an idea of why VO recommended interview? Anyone experience that here before?
Really worried about it. legalfalcon what do you think?

I also posted my situation in separate post.

Thanks!
Do not worry. Most interviews are routine and to verify employment. There is a thread where people have shared their experiences. Do read it. Also collect all the documents. Most interviews revolve around your job, employment, education and job duties. When they can't figure out something they call for an interview.

Does your GCMS notes say that an interview letter has been sent? and is this note from an agent or an analyst?

Interviews are in cases where an applicant graduated with mechanical engineering but working as a software engineer. Education in electronic engineer, but working as a consultant etc.

Keep us posted.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
N0M0re said:
I don't know what the hell is wrong with this retards can't even read simple crap.

So after 8 months of waiting they asked me to submit my son's Medical which I informed them with Panel physician's email stating " they can't do medical without Passport" as well as Divorce judgement (original) from court of law that child's custody has been given to the mother.
My medical went in review in October 2015. Passed in same month. Went back in review in November. Went to " not needed at this time" last week. Went back to in progress today.

My BG went in Progress in November 2015 and went to not needed at this time today.

Really getting paranoid and about to loose my cool. I don't know what should I do.

My ex-wife will never agree to get my son's passport or Medical.

If someone here can provide me some solution.
they want to make sure you understand the consequences of not submitting your childs passport or medical. You will never be able to sponsor him to Canada, not even when he is an adult.
Make sure your ex wife also understands this, and what her decision might cost her child in the future. If you can, get her to sing an affidavit where she states she is familliar with the process and that she understands that not providing your sons passport and not allowing him to get a medical exam, means that he will never be allowed to become canadian pr or citizen as a result of child / parental sponsorship and he will never be allowed to claim points for you should he ever decide to immigrate to canada.

This affidavit will satisfy CIC, but it might also make your wife reconsider her decisions., once she becomes aware that her decision might affect her child negatively in the future.

good luck

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
legalfalcon said:
Do not worry. Most interviews are routine and to verify employment. There is a thread where people have shared their experiences. Do read it. Also collect all the documents. Most interviews revolve around your job, employment, education and job duties. When they can't figure out something they call for an interview.

Does your GCMS notes say that an interview letter has been sent? and is this note from an agent or an analyst?

Interviews are in cases where an applicant graduated with mechanical engineering but working as a software engineer. Education in electronic engineer, but working as a consultant etc.

Keep us posted.
No. GCMS notes do not say anything about sending interview letter. It is not also mentioned this note from agent or analyst. But I guess, as my file in Singapore so the note is from an agent.

The cases you said match with me as I am graduated with Mechanical Engineering but I worked as a Software Engineer. I did my Masters in Computer Science & Engineering with all prerequisites for that as I am more interest in it. Maybe that's why they want to talk about it as well as my employment.

Thanks for your information.

just400

Feb 17, 2016
legalfalcon said:
Yes, In the UAE, Sunday is the first working day of the week and friday and saturday are off. So keep your fingers crossed and I hope you will get the PP soon.
As regards the process in Pakistan, I don't know much about it. Usually the visas are issues at the consulate level an not the embassy. If Pakistan comes under the Canadian Consulate at Abu Dhabi, then Abu Dhabi will be the issuing office even though they would have asked you to submit the PP at Islamabad.

Keep us posted and all the best.
This is so frustrating. The passport stayed in Abu Dhabi according to the system for 4 days and then it got back to Islamabad. Since then no update. Today I opened My CIC and the status of final decision has now change from approved to "not started." The application is closed on the system, but review of eligibility and background has now changed from passed to blank (nothing/empty). My passport was submitted 21 days ago and today this new drama! And according to the CIC website, Abu Dhabi office does not even deal with Pakistan. This is so depressing!

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
just400 said:
This is so frustrating. The passport stayed in Abu Dhabi according to the system for 4 days and then it got back to Islamabad. Since then no update. Today I opened My CIC and the status of final decision has now change from approved to "not started." The application is closed on the system, but review of eligibility and background has now changed from passed to blank (nothing/empty). My passport was submitted 21 days ago and today this new drama! And according to the CIC website, Abu Dhabi office does not even deal with Pakistan. This is so depressing!
Same situation is with me i have submitted my passports to Islamabad VO on 25 March and still waiting.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Any September AOR left other than me ?

I dont think i have any company now. I have completed 8 Month yesterday :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

msama017

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
DreamCanada16 said:
Any September AOR left other than me ?

I dont think i have any company now. I have completed 8 Month yesterday :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am AOR October 1st...
This Friday will be 7.5 months since I submitted my application.
Same as you, I am FSW-Inland

My application has stuck in Security Screening (based on GCMS note I got 2 weeks ago)
I ordered another GCMS to track the status

I don't know about you, but I am so disappointed of CIC's inefficient system!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
msama017 said:
I am AOR October 1st...
This Friday will be 7.5 months since I submitted my application.
Same as you, I am FSW-Inland

My application has stuck in Security Screening (based on GCMS note I got 2 weeks ago)
I ordered another GCMS to track the status

I don't know about you, but I am so disappointed of CIC's inefficient system!

Oh Lord

I m stuck in security from last 3 months :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
DreamCanada16 said:
Oh Lord

I m stuck in security from last 3 months :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
2 months for me in security screening :(

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Tocanadawego said:
I think in my case third party agency agent who does security went on Vacation in Miami and never turned back

msama017

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
DreamCanada16 said:
I think in my case third party agency agent who does security went on Vacation in Miami and never turned back
Tocanadawego said:

Guys,

Do you have your GCMS notes? Mine is under security screening since March 1st.
(Under Activity Section) I see the agent's code, who updated my security screening last time, is KM15894. After that there are 3 more updates and the agent info and update date was wiped out.

Can you see yours? I am just curious to know if the agent reviewing our applications is the same...at least we may know the guy is super slow!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
DreamCanada16 said:
LOL
Waiting for the snow in Canada to melt!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
msama017 said:
Guys,

Do you have your GCMS notes? Mine is under security screening since March 1st.
(Under Activity Section) I see the agent's code, who updated my security screening last time, is KM15894. After that there are 3 more updates and the agent info and update date was wiped out.

Can you see yours? I am just curious to know if the agent reviewing our applications is the same...at least we may know the guy is super slow!
It's the same for me. All wiped out. A full page of security screening information is just blanked out.