App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Friends i got GCMS notes today

In Notes agent says

PENDING: no pending documents and ready for finalize. ******************************************************* N.B:
Please review FOSS note for the PA before taking final decision *******************************************************

And then

OFFICER REVIEW FOSS CHECK COMPLETED: no adverse information JOB OFFER: WP issued w/ LMIA VALID
Job offer letter reviewed but not verified EXPERIENCE R75(2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- satisfied R76(1)
SELECTION CRITERIA- POINTS- satisfied Employment documents reviewed but not verified. SETTLEMENT
FUNDS N/A SELECTION PASSED ADMISSIBILITY: PC x PA: All required PCs on file and no A '35/36/37
concerns evident. Criminality passed. RCMP NRT Meds passed PPT valid

Can anybody suggest which direction my application going?

Fswsky

Feb 16, 2016
DreamCanada16 said:

In Notes agent says

PENDING: no pending documents and ready for finalize. ******************************************************* N.B:
Please review FOSS note for the PA before taking final decision *******************************************************

And then

OFFICER REVIEW FOSS CHECK COMPLETED: no adverse information JOB OFFER: WP issued w/ LMIA VALID
Job offer letter reviewed but not verified EXPERIENCE R75(2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- satisfied R76(1)
SELECTION CRITERIA- POINTS- satisfied Employment documents reviewed but not verified. SETTLEMENT
FUNDS N/A SELECTION PASSED ADMISSIBILITY: PC x PA: All required PCs on file and no A '35/36/37

Should be going positive.

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:

In Notes agent says

And then

I don't know what is FOSS ?
But I guess nothing negative here.
Wish you the best of luck

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
I hope that all is good. I just called CIC helpline and agent said that u should hear ur decision by end of April. Well this is the least date i have heard from last 3 months of calls to them. earlier they were August 2016 or July 2016 and they use to say if u dont hear from our side till this date do call us.

But this time agent said u ll get ur decision by end of April

I hope it ll be positive one

Wait is on

cantn

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
I hope that all is good. I just called CIC helpline and agent said that u should hear ur decision by end of April. Well this is the least date i have heard from last 3 months of calls to them. earlier they were August 2016 or July 2016 and they use to say if u dont hear from our side till this date do call us.

Wait is on
Someone else in another thread was quoted the same date i.e. end of April for a decision.. Wonder if CIC is preparing for a rain..

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
DreamCanada16 said:

Wait is on
Your GCMS notes are solid and you are at the finish line. See it as a race where the athletes done their bit, but the referees are waiting to arrive on the scene to declare the winners.

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:

Wait is on
Great news !

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My last call to CIC, they said nothing is missing from my side and nothing to worry about, You application is in the BG check stage and no time frame could be predicted.

I received another ghost email yesterday, this is the first one after the 6 month's mark.

I wonder what does that mean ??
Should I call them again ?

Fswsky

Feb 16, 2016
mdotk said:
My last call to CIC, they said nothing is missing from my side and nothing to worry about, You application is in the BG check stage and no time frame could be predicted.

I received another ghost email yesterday, this is the first one after the 6 month's mark.

I just called cic and got replied that I will receive the final decision at any time between now and 22nd, April. Therefore, 2 weeks to go. Have to wait.

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdotk said:

Did anybody get a ghost email after 6 months from AOR ?

Mantrik-j

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
DreamCanada16 said:

Wait is on
Hi, you are inland, right? Where did you call? I am trying to reach them for over a week and only thing I hear is that they are experiencing high volume of calls and are unable to connect me with an agent.
It's so frustrating. :'(

I got ghost email on march 23 without any changes on my application. Still waiting for GCMS notes that I ordered last month.
7 months and 2 days waiting... :(

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure if it is your first time to call them or not, Anway
if you are calling from Canada, use 888-242-2100 , menu options 7 then 0.
Make sure you are calling during working hours - EST time.
The automatic voice will say high volume of call and will tell you the expected waiting time in minutes.

You should be able to speak to an agent easily after that time.

Mantrik-j

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
mdotk said:
I am not sure if it is your first time to call them or not, Anway
if you are calling from Canada, use 888-242-2100 , menu options 7 then 0.
Make sure you are calling during working hours - EST time.
The automatic voice will say high volume of call and will tell you the expected waiting time in minutes.

You should be able to speak to an agent easily after that time.
I was calling this number, but i went thru 1-1-3-1 codes

Thank you, I will try it your way.

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mantrik-j said:
I was calling this number, but i went thru 1-1-3-1 codes

Thank you, I will try it your way.
Let us know, wish to hear the good news for all of us

Mantrik-j

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
mdotk said:
Let us know, wish to hear the good news for all of us
Thank you so much, finally reached the agent.

At lease I know they don't need any additional documents from us.
She told me that our application update means that our file is at the final stage of the review and we should hear from them soon, but how soon she didn't say.
Like always, they are saying something without really saying anything. ::)