09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
dda said:
Hello Everyone,

I received my PPR...it is a big relief.

I cannot explain you guys the intensity of happiness right now. I wish you all best of luck and thanks to everyone here on this forum for support.

Its been a ride.

Best Wishes.
Congratulations! Enjoy the moment

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
dontelother said:
Thanks for the info! What was your VO and which doc they asked for? BTW they asked for schedule A and then no update...
I am Ottawa CPC but my wife is in India. On Feb 8th, they requested for the following documents:
1.) NOA (2013, 2014)
2.) T4,s (2013, 2014)
3.) Proof of funds (3 months)
4.) IMM0008
5.) Schedule A for my wife
6.) Pictures of proof of relationship
7.) My wife's passport size pictures

Note: I supplied my wife's PCC, Medical and our marriage certificate earlier only when I updated CIC about my change of status through CSE.

Best of Luck.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Congrats DDA!!!

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hello Guys,

I just received my PPR. I am suppose to submit my passport to Ottawa but due to some reason, I would have to leave for India right now. My wife is already is in India (secondary applicant).

I want to know if I can transfer my case to New Delhi Visa Office and can send my and my wife's passport to New Delhi Visa Office?

If I can, then how much time it takes to get this transition done (change of visa office)? Has anyone done that?

Please share your experience and views. Me and my wife both will be in India for the submission. Please help and advice.

Thanks guys.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dda said:
Hello Guys,

I just received my PPR. I am suppose to submit my passport to Ottawa but due to some reason, I would have to leave for India right now. My wife is already is in India (secondary applicant).

I want to know if I can transfer my case to New Delhi Visa Office and can send my and my wife's passport to New Delhi Visa Office?

If I can, then how much time it takes to get this transition done (change of visa office)? Has anyone done that?

Please share your experience and views. Me and my wife both will be in India for the submission. Please help and advice.

Thanks guys.
You have to e-mail them as instructed in your PPR e-mail. And I've heard it takes about 20 days to change the VO.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
dda said:
Hello Guys,

Thanks guys.
Changing the VO is simple, send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and a CSE requesting the same. The change request is granted as early as 3 days and sometimes can take 2 weeks depending on the volume of requests at Ottawa.
Hope this helps!!

Did you get a PPR email or a letter on your My CIC, I am still waiting.

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
legalfalcon said:
Changing the VO is simple, send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and a CSE requesting the same. The change request is granted as early as 3 days and sometimes can take 2 weeks depending on the volume of requests at Ottawa.
Hope this helps!!

Did you get a PPR email or a letter on your My CIC, I am still waiting.

Check my cic I got it their even yesterday when bc started, never received email or ghost mail.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
DDA,

Congrats ..
Email them for VO change .. Also if possible send a CSE .
I did both and the VO change happened in 10 days ..
If you are lucky you will get it changed in 3 or 4 days .

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Thank you all for your replies and a big thanks for your wishes.

My wife and I are so happy and positive to get this thing done now.

I will do as you guys advice me to do. email them and at the same time I will send a CSE as well to be doubly sure.

Legalfalcon: I received the PPR as an email saying "Ready for Visa". My account status still shows the same as it was before and I did not even receive any ghost emails.

I am just little nervous and very anxious to receive my Visa Office change letter within 3-4 days as you guys are telling me and then finally me and my wife can send our passports to New Delhi Visa Office.

My work has allowed to go on leave for only certain period of time as they are very supportive of the fact that its immigration.

So, yeah. Let me know if you guys have any kind of question or any help you want from my end. I will be more than happy to help anyone here.

Best of Luck.

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
sraj07 said:
DDA,

Congrats ..
Email them for VO change .. Also if possible send a CSE .
I did both and the VO change happened in 10 days ..
If you are lucky you will get it changed in 3 or 4 days .
Hi, did you change it to New Delhi Visa Office? If so, how much time will New Delhi Visa Office take to stamp your passport and send you back?? So how long in total (number of days from Sending the request to Change Visa Office, sending passport to new office till getting passport back) will take?? Just a rough idea.

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
dda said:
Hello Everyone,

I received my PPR...it is a big relief.

I cannot explain you guys the intensity of happiness right now. I wish you all best of luck and thanks to everyone here on this forum for support.

Its been a ride.

Best Wishes.
Congratulations dda!!