+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

MapGia

Feb 24, 2016
Anyone that receive the PPR email can you please share the Appendix B form if it looks like this. I don't know if the form they send me is a complete form :mad: It looks short.

Appendix B

Please complete this form for yourself, your spouse/common-law partner, and your dependent children who will accompany you to Canada.
Send the completed form with your passport(s). DO NOT send passports for non-accompanying family members.

APPLICATION NUMBER:

Applicant
Spouse / Partner
Child 1
Child 2
Child 3
Child 4
Child 5

Family Name
Given Name(s)
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
Citizenship

jimso101

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cemier said:
PPR!!!

Just like some others I got the email at 11:38am today. :D :D :D

While I haven't posted much this forum has really been a great help. For those September people who are still waiting, it will be your turn soon!
Congrats !!!!

Please share your timeline.

riha.mrs

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
Congrads to all!!!!! September is really lucky month!!!! :) :) :) :)

chirayupatel

Sep 20, 2015
joshi123 said:
Hey did u get the updated on my cic as well ?????fingers crossed

No I didn't get anything updated !! I didn't check Cic !! Was busy at job !! Might be it got changed and got back to submitted I Dnt know but I checked it now and it was submitted !! Did u get email that ur file is updated and then u Checked or u just checked like that !?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
MapGia said:
Anyone that receive the PPR email can you please share the Appendix B form if it looks like this. I don't know if the form they send me is a complete form :mad: It looks short.

Appendix B

Please complete this form for yourself, your spouse/common-law partner, and your dependent children who will accompany you to Canada.
Send the completed form with your passport(s). DO NOT send passports for non-accompanying family members.

APPLICATION NUMBER:

Applicant
Spouse / Partner
Child 1
Child 2
Child 3
Child 4
Child 5

Family Name
Given Name(s)
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
Citizenship
First time I am seeing any thing like this Appendix B. Never seen this on any PPR - neither mine, nor any one else's despite having kids on my application too. Where did you apply from?

UPDATE
Okay I looked at your posts and you applied from Vietnam. So I suspect this request is specific to visa office there. No body receives this in Canada nor do I know of another country's embassy doing so.

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
chirayupatel said:
No I didn't get anything updated !! I didn't check Cic !! Was busy at job !! Might be it got changed and got back to submitted I Dnt know but I checked it now and it was submitted !! Did u get email that ur file is updated and then u Checked or u just checked like that !?
I just checked randomly and i saw it updated.

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
aeropostale said:
Wait for a couple of days... You'll get a good news..
Hey thanks. I m wishing n hoping. Fingers crossed. Anxious n scared too. Lets see wat tmrw brings

hanayuki

Feb 25, 2016
Congrats to all who made it!

My AOR is on 17 Sep (FSW Outland) and I still haven't heard anything (BG check not started). Is this unusual? Anyone has any idea which date the CIC is doing now?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hanayuki said:
Congrats to all who made it!

My AOR is on 17 Sep (FSW Outland) and I still haven't heard anything (BG check not started). Is this unusual? Anyone has any idea which date the CIC is doing now?
There is no pattern. There are people who have AORs in early September and are still waiting, including me. :eek: :eek: :eek:

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
I think it probably depends on the officer your file is assigned to. If he's slow, a lot of work load etc. your application will be delayed. Of course, each case is unique as well. Some cases take more time than others. I dont know. Just gotta wait..

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrat to everyone who got PPR.

1-Did anyone count how many PPRs were issued yesterday?
2- As per what I have seen in September and October threads, the ones which are getting PPR are mostly PNP and FSW Inlanders. Then why do people say that FSW Inland are the slowest ones? It's raining for PNP candidates of September and October, but not for FSW Outlanders.
3- Did October thread have any particular rain with mostly FSW Outlanders ?

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
astro313 said:
Congrat to everyone who got PPR.

1-Did anyone count how many PPRs were issued yesterday?
2- As per what I have seen in September and October threads, the ones which are getting PPR are mostly PNP and FSW Inlanders. Then why do people say that FSW Inland are the slowest ones? It's raining for PNP candidates of September and October, but not for FSW Outlanders.
3- Did October thread have any particular rain with mostly FSW Outlanders ?
No, you are correct. It seems PPR rain is only affecting the PNP & FSW Inland for now. Hope FSW Outland will follow soon...