26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-16
LANDED..........
16-03-16
Reginald said:
The rain fell on me guys....its PPR!!!!

Got it at 8:50 am Pacific
Wonderful news! Congrats Reginald! It's a great day for September AORs :)

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
kakhileshreddy said:
congrats AAA and let the PPR rain continue so that all the forum friends get their cake ...

i have a question what is the next steps..

i am inland and i am on my work permit.
After you receive your passport. you have to do landing. Landing can be done in the local office (usually 1 month waiting, also depends on the office) or can be done when u cross the border and re-enter Canada

Good luck and Congratulations.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Thanks guys. You will hear the good news very soon :)

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats all of you and congrats Birthday man..
I told you that u will get it as a Birthday gift... :) :)

ceedly

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-15
AOR Received.
27-09-2015
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-16
LANDED..........
16-03-16
Doda said:
Congrats to all PPR recipients for today... Good luck to all whom are waiting... Stay strong :)
Thanks Doda, it's getting tougher to remain positive. The worry starts to kick in that maybe they will reject the application or take another 6 months to process it.

I am trying to stay calm and positive. This forum is a two-edged sword - its encouraging as we get to see our fellow applicants get good news, and it's discouraging as we also see people from October getting processed before us and that makes us start to worry.

I'm praying all of the stragglers on the list get good news before the end of this month! C'mon CIC, get the finger out and start sending those PPRs to us Septemberians! :)

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
ceedly said:
Thanks Doda, it's getting tougher to remain positive. The worry starts to kick in that maybe they will reject the application or take another 6 months to process it.

I am trying to stay calm and positive. This forum is a two-edged sword - its encouraging as we get to see our fellow applicants get good news, and it's discouraging as we also see people from October getting processed before us and that makes us start to worry.

I'm praying all of the stragglers on the list get good news before the end of this month! C'mon CIC, get the finger out and start sending those PPRs to us Septemberians! :)
I am in the same boat as you!! Wait is killing me now...

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
ceedly said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's wonderful news AAA2133. I have the same timeline so say a prayer for me :)
Congratulations. Ihave a same timeline. But no updated in my cic. I wish i get it too

ceedly

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-15
AOR Received.
27-09-2015
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-16
LANDED..........
16-03-16
cseeker said:
Killing us slowly... ??? :( ::)

Aiqan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ceedly said:

Agreed :(

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ceedly said:

Stay strong... I think a rejection after 5 months has a very little chance to happen. It's just formalities that is taking time to finalize the applications. I know a lot of Augustians and some Julyians whom still with no answer to their prayers. So think positive and believe in yourselves :)

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
ceedly said:

Yeah i m scared now a lot. I have spent 4 years and a spent lot of money to get here. Now its the testing of patience. God should be kind and hope for the best

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
canadaindia44 said:
After you receive your passport. you have to do landing. Landing can be done in the local office (usually 1 month waiting, also depends on the office) or can be done when u cross the border and re-enter Canada

Good luck and Congratulations.
do i need to send my original passport or the photocopy one..

please see below:

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp.

· If you require a visa to enter Canada:

You will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that if you are holder(s) of passport(s) from countries which require visa to enter Canada AND permanent resident(s) of the U.S.A. OR currently in Canada with valid temporary residence visa(s), you are still required to submit your passport(s).

· If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

You will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your passport(s). Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months.

Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with your complete mailing address so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. Please see details in step 4.

4. One copy of this letter.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

Aiqan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now i'm starting to think that there might be a problem with my application ..
A week left to hit 6 months mark.
Or somehow I might have missed the ppr email.. no way to confirm that though.

All sorts of crazy thoughts.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
cseeker said:
Try to be positive :) It's just a matter of time. Sooner or later you'll get an email in your mailbox that makes your heart to pump blood @~ 180 ;) No doubt about it