Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
hdavachi said:
Hi Guys,

I am September 9 AOR FSW inland and last Wednesday when I was expecting the PPR I got a email there is an update in my account and I found out they asked for me source of fund on my account and a day after which is Thursday the requested schedule A, student form and military form plus my resume. This all happened after 5 months waiting which is very odd to me. Has anyone experienced the same thing?
Why are they asking for source of fund? Was there a big change in your balance during past six month? What do you mean by military form?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Congrats to all Septemberians with PPR :)
May the rain continue :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hdavachi said:
Hi Guys,

I am September 9 AOR FSW inland and last Wednesday when I was expecting the PPR I got a email there is an update in my account and I found out they asked for me source of fund on my account and a day after which is Thursday the requested schedule A, student form and military form plus my resume. This all happened after 5 months waiting which is very odd to me. Has anyone experienced the same thing?
I had the same request, not exact but a very similar one. My AOR is September 3 and until January 2016 there was no movement. Then on January 15 I received a request for my military records, which was odd since I had never served in the military. I immediately sent a Letter of Explanation. I also ordered the GCMS notes on the same day and received them on February 10, 2016. I found that on January 15, immediately before the request my eligibility was cleared, but the security had not started.

However, in your case, proof of fund pertains to eligibility and not security. So I am not sure what is going on. These additional requests only delay the application.

Oh! and on the same day as the request, my BG check went from not started to not needed at this time.

I wonder what is going on.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all of you. For those who got pprs today and yesterday can you please mention your Aor and simple timeline.

PR1988

Jul 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR!!!!!!!! Special thanks to everyone on this forum for their help and support

Hope all of you get the PPR mail soon!!

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
legalfalcon said:
I had the same request, not exact but a very similar one. My AOR is September 3 and until January 2016 there was no movement. Then on January 15 I received a request for my military records, which was odd since I had never served in the military. I immediately sent a Letter of Explanation. I also ordered the GCMS notes on the same day and received them on February 10, 2016. I found that on January 15, immediately before the request my eligibility was cleared, but the security had not started.

However, in your case, proof of fund pertains to eligibility and not security. So I am not sure what is going on. These additional requests only delay the application.

Oh! and on the same day as the request, my BG check went from not started to not needed at this time.

I wonder what is going on.
Hello guys,

I am Sept 1 AOR inland. Last Monday (Feb 8th), I was requested some documents:
1.) NOA for past two years
2.) T4 slips for past two years
3.) Proof of funds for past 3 months.

Since I added my wife recently in my application as I got married, they requested for some IMM and schedule A forms, proof of relationship documents.

They gave me a weeks time to provide all the documentation and I provided to them yesterday. My Background check went from "in process" to "not needed at this time". What does this means??

Anyways, I was just wondering that after almost 6 months, why are they requesting for my NOA & T4 slips as well.

Anyone in that same boat or situation? How much more time would you anticipate to get a feedback at this point??

Thanks.

Best of Luck.

gilean

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Ok now it is guaranteed. We are at September 14. The problem is, looks like all of the people who got PPR has their BC started. I am Sep 14 too but mine never started.

gilean

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
gilean said:
Ok now it is guaranteed. We are at September 14. The problem is, looks like all of the people who got PPR has their BC started. I am Sep 14 too but mine never started.
Just after I wrote this, I checked my CIC for the 5th time today and BANG, BC is in progress. I told you guys, this weeks is for AOR 13-14 Outlanders.

lala2012

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
20-10-2015 RPRF
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 22!!!
gilean said:
No worries... I'm September 03 and still waiting for my BG to start. - Let's hope for the best this week

gilean

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
lala, that might be because of the visa office. some of them just wait for weeks and then in a single day send the PPR to all 10-20 people.

Btw, I didn't get a ghost e-mail, and it didn't say Updated in CIC but it was updated. Weird.

89robinm

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2015
AOR Received.
15-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015 -->Medical received
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
23-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 11- 2016
LANDED..........
March 30 - 2016
dda said:
Hello guys,

I am Sept 1 AOR inland. Last Monday (Feb 8th), I was requested some documents:
1.) NOA for past two years
2.) T4 slips for past two years
3.) Proof of funds for past 3 months.

Since I added my wife recently in my application as I got married, they requested for some IMM and schedule A forms, proof of relationship documents.

They gave me a weeks time to provide all the documentation and I provided to them yesterday. My Background check went from "in process" to "not needed at this time". What does this means??

Anyways, I was just wondering that after almost 6 months, why are they requesting for my NOA & T4 slips as well.

Anyone in that same boat or situation? How much more time would you anticipate to get a feedback at this point??

Thanks.

Best of Luck.
I have sent you a personal message. Please let me know.