+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
I have a very very strange and weird experience with CIC and I believe this is not really the case. Their process is much much less complicated. They simply don't have specific plans. Believe me. I had a very very weird experience with them and it was then that I found out that their process is much more stupid than what I thought.
Hi Shibaak,
How stupid is their process? Could you explain more? I am very anxious, specially seeing some applicants get refusal after waiting for a long time.

sonurp

Sep 3, 2015
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
Schweiz said:
I received PPR yesterday!!!

The mailing address on the letter is my consultant's mailing address but I would like to change it to mine.

The letter states that "Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates". Can I just email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca my new mailing address and send them a pre-paid envelope with my mailing address? or do I need to wait for them to update my new address in their system then send them my documents?

any idea??
Congratulations mate, Party time!!!!!

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanPRCEC said:
congratulations to PPRs...fundamental question did you receive PPR through email or post?
it is by email.

Just wanted to share what happened to me, in case someone else is in the same situation. Probably doesn't apply to most people, but just in the interest of sharing: my PPR was sent to an immigration firm my company used for my work permit renewal an year ago, even though I submit the PR application by myself and never put any of their information in there.

CIC somehow still had that firm mailing address (including email) as my mailing address details and did not update to what I entered in my PR application (my mailing address).

Luckily, they were kind enough of getting in touch with me and forward me the PPR email, otherwise I wouldn't know it ! the lawyer said this wasn't the first time it happened, and since they still had my contact info they could get in touch with me, otherwise they would simply reply to CIC saying the mailing address is incorrect.

Not sure what one can do to prevent that though. I did receive a ghost email before the PPR, the ghost email came on my correct email account (which is linked to MyCiC) but the PPR was sent to this lawyer's email.

CanPRCEC

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eddie_in_NL said:
it is by email.

Just wanted to share what happened to me, in case someone else is in the same situation. Probably doesn't apply to most people, but just in the interest of sharing: my PPR was sent to an immigration firm my company used for my work permit renewal an year ago, even though I submit the PR application by myself and never put any of their information in there.

CIC somehow still had that firm mailing address (including email) as my mailing address details and did not update to what I entered in my PR application (my mailing address).

Luckily, they were kind enough of getting in touch with me and forward me the PPR email, otherwise I wouldn't know it ! the lawyer said this wasn't the first time it happened, and since they still had my contact info they could get in touch with me, otherwise they would simply reply to CIC saying the mailing address is incorrect.

Not sure what one can do to prevent that though. I did receive a ghost email before the PPR, the ghost email came on my correct email account (which is linked to MyCiC) but the PPR was sent to this lawyer's email.
OMG OMG this brings lot of questions....my PR case is linked to the same UCI as that of my WP and when i was able to access ECAS it was showing my home address as residence mailing address...i updated that using the link CIC has but before that was reflected in ECAS lost access

Now i wonder if they do send PPR email to someone who processed my WP before then it would be a mess

Just wondering if you have applied for GCMS, by any chance did u see the email address of the firm in the notes u received

:( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eddie_in_NL said:
it is by email.

Oh god.., if thats the case I need to contact CIC again..
Because they had my prev lawyer's Email address on my Schedule 4 request and they sent the request to my Email address with his ID in the PDF form..

Worst case is my Lawyer's Email address does not work anymore; its bouncing back..

I sent CSE to remove that Email address- They replied back says my File is moved to Ottawa.
I sent CSE again- there was no response..
I called CIC and they were not willing to help me.. and asked me to send CSE again...
I requested and said I did that few times and I wont be able to get any Requests if they ask for any additional info on that Email address...

Thank god , then the Agent from CIC said they have 2 Email address which is my Email address my EE Profile and my Prev lawyers..
He asked me which one I want on the file- I said mine and he corrected that..

But I need to confirm it again.. will be calling CIC on my next break...

YK545

Sep 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Oh god.., if thats the case I need to contact CIC again..
Because they had my prev lawyer's Email address on my Schedule 4 request and they sent the request to my Email address with his ID in the PDF form..

Worst case is my Lawyer's Email address does not work anymore; its bouncing back..

I sent CSE to remove that Email address- They replied back says my File is moved to Ottawa.
I sent CSE again- there was no response..
I called CIC and they were not willing to help me.. and asked me to send CSE again...
I requested and said I did that few times and I wont be able to get any Requests if they ask for any additional info on that Email address...

Thank god , then the Agent from CIC said they have 2 Email address which is my Email address my EE Profile and my Prev lawyers..
He asked me which one I want on the file- I said mine and he corrected that..

But I need to confirm it again.. will be calling CIC on my next break...
Yes you should! you are with Sep 4 AOR, and as per the trend here on the forum,i think CIC is working on first come first serve basis at least for September application, and you seem to be very close to get PPR.

Good Luck!

sonurp

Sep 3, 2015
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
YK545 said:
Yes you should! you are with Sep 4 AOR, and as per the trend here on the forum,i think CIC is working on first come first serve basis at least for September application, and you seem to be very close to get PPR.

Good Luck!
I got my AOR on Sep 3rd... On this forum we have candidates who got their AOR in the middle of the month and still got their PPR processed, I really doubt if this is first come first serve.

May be on the basis of the Class and the NOC code.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
sonurp said:
I got my AOR on Sep 3rd... On this forum we have candidates who got their AOR in the middle of the month and still got their PPR processed, I really doubt if this is first come first serve.

+1

I guess it is more dependent on NOC. There would be different groups of VOs who specialize in different NOCs.

Andy.cic

Oct 26, 2015
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 1, 2015
Doc's Request.
NOV 24, 2015 IMM5669 A requested
AOR Received.
NOV 1, 2015
Passport Req..
FEB 01, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 25, 2016
sonurp said:

True. Every applicant is different. Maybe there is something in candidate history (like got arrested or conviction or may be officer has some doubt about work history/ personal history). the officer would want to clear that and will recommend maybe a second review. These all things when add up causes delays.

Andy

sonurp

Sep 3, 2015
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
cseeker said:
+1

I guess it is more dependent on NOC. There would be different groups of VOs who specialize in different NOCs.
I NOC code is 2174 in FSW Inland.

Are inland applications processed always at the end? specially if its FSW

BigKhaled

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-09-2015
PPR Pending !!!
====================
Rajanvnv
Masin 15.09.02
Sonurp 15.09.03
RudyRudy 15.09.03 BC-iP
Mantrik-j 15.09.03
LegalFalcon 15.09.04 - FSW Out
Aigan 15.09.04 - FSW Out
Jemdill 15.09.04
BarbyLonzy 15.09.05 - FSW
Cvpa 15.09.07 - FSW Out
MrBank 15.09.09
Shibaak 15.09.09 - FSW InL BC-nS
NairaNupgk 15.09.09 - FSW Out BC-nS
Agapov 15.09.10
Kanwar80 15.09.10 - FSW
A_pant 15.09.10 - FSW Out
fkl 15.09.11 - FSW Out
Apurvrdx 15.09.11 - FSW Out
CanPRCEC 15.09.11
ScottyGirl 15.09.12 -
DominoEnric 15.09.12 - FSW Out
Justrajdeep 15.09.14 - FSW Out
CilliersC 15.09.14 - BC-iP
ssd 15.09.15 - CEC
CanadaisthW 15.09.15 - FSW Out BC-nS
Gokefolusho 15.09.17
Pkumthek 15.09.18 - FSW InL
IceAge 15.09.20 - PNP
Ceedly 15.09.27 - CEC InL
MiltonCseku 15.10.08
Chiyakam 15.10.18 - FSW Out
Kjz_box 15.12.22 - PNP InL

PPR Ready !!!
====================
dhNenan 15.09.01 - FSW InL
Schweiz 15.09.01 - PNP
JC85 15.09.03 BC-iP
TrevzukOZA 15.09.04 - FSW Out
Dacris 15.09.04 - FSW Out
Sina67 15.09.04 - InL
TheNumbicem 15.09.05 - FSW Out
Limbo 15.09.08 - FSW InL

agapov

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rudyrudy said:
i got my PPR guys

AOR - 04 Sep
Medicals Passed - 08 Sep
BG Check In Progress - 25 JAN
PPR - 26 JAN
Yeeeeaaaaah! PPR 2 days after BG Check!!!! So fast!
Hoping to go the same path as you next week, since my AOR is a week later from yours)))