A background check is needed Not Started Help
Final decision Not Started

Was down for me. Now it's ok!

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, looks like Mccalum just exposed himself by the following statement:

"..I'm told that resources DIVERTED to help the Syrians were not DIVERTED from other refugees.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEnG_HBJJ40
See from 3:13

For all of us who have been hoping our applications have been moving all this time. Way to go!

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Canadaistheway said:
Guys, looks like Mccalum just exposed himself by the following statement:

"..I'm told that resources DIVERTED to help the Syrians were not DIVERTED from other refugees.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEnG_HBJJ40
See from 3:13

For all of us who have been hoping our applications have been moving all this time. Way to go!
I didn't anything that says we are gonna be on hold for more than what we are now! He simply said we are working on all refugees not just Syrian refugees. They didn't mention other categories at all.

What was surprising for me was the comments under the video. Most Canadians do not even understand what it means to be a refugee. What it means to lose everything you have gathered your whole life in a matter of (sometimes) just seconds.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
I didn't anything that says we are gonna be on hold for more than what we are now! He simply said we are working on all refugees not just Syrian refugees. They didn't mention other categories at all.

What was surprising for me was the comments under the video. Most Canadians do not even understand what it means to be a refugee. What it means to lose everything you have gathered your whole life in a matter of (sometimes) just seconds.
Dude, he admitted they have DIVERTED resources and those were not DIVERTED from other refugees.
Then we had 0 movement from early November to mid December and we lost ECAS.
Where do you think these resources have been "diverted" from?

We had a professor at business school who used to say if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a duck.

Oh, and regarding comments, some Canadian rednecks can be harsh so don't pay attention to them.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Canadaistheway said:
Dude, he admitted they have DIVERTED resources and those were not DIVERTED from other refugees.
Then we had 0 movement from early November to mid December and we lost ECAS.
Where do you think these resources have been "diverted" from?

We had a professor at business school who used to say if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a duck.

Oh, and regarding comments, some Canadian rednecks can be harsh so don't pay attention to them.
of course they have diverted from us. Even if he did not say that, we would know!!! They certaily would not hire new officers for refugees and would relocate the ones that worked on other files.

But anyway, seems now they are much faster with refugees which is what the minister said as well and they will probably be able to somehow process ours in between either.
Two August applicants got PPR today. Hopefully they finish with July and August very soon and start September.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
of course they have diverted from us. Even him not saying that we knew!!! They certaily would not hire new officers for refugees and would relicate the ones that work on other files.
But anyway, seems now they are much faster with refugees which is what the minister said as well and they will probably be able to somehow process ours in between either.
Two August applicants got PPR today. Hopefully they finish with July and August very soon and start September.
Yup, the fairness of the issue put aside, all I'm following now is refuge applications in progress, cuz that is the number that needs to go down for resources to free up to process our applications. I've seen the refugee apps in progress go down from about 19500 to just over 17000 in the last 4-5 days so thats some encouraging news given they don't come back with another unexpected plan. At least, we know people in need are benefiting.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Canadaistheway said:
Yup, the fairness of the issue put aside, all I'm following now is refuge applications in progress, cuz that is the number that needs to go down for resources to free up to process our applications. I've seen the refugee apps in progress go down from about 19500 to just over 17000 in the last 4-5 days so thats some encouraging news given they don't come back with another unexpected plan. At least, we know people in need are benefiting.
Unexpected plan!!! ;D :D that's a really good point!!!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Well seems there were a few more PPR's today for Augustarians...so you guys should hang in there :)

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Hey guys! I am from October AOR, but just writing this so I get notified about September applicants too. Good luck everyone!

SelinaS

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Received on Oct 14 (ECAS)
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
ssd said:
You are a CEC candidate right ?

I have read forums where everyone says that CEC candidates are getting their files processed relatively faster than other .... do you think thats true!!
Yes, I was invited under CEC. In general, CEC has been processing faster than other categories; however, it depends on the number of dependents in your application and the complexity of your file...
Hope we will get PPR soon.

TommyG

Jun 16, 2015
Need Some Help from EE scholars :D

I noticed that on all my additional docs request from CIC my name was spell incorrectly. I had explained in my letters submitted that my name was not correctly spelt and this is not my error after double checking all my files in EE. I ordered GCM today and my name was still incorrectly spelt. Is there another way I could contact CIC about this?

thanks guys

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TommyG said:
Need Some Help from EE scholars :D

I noticed that on all my additional docs request from CIC my name was spell incorrectly. I had explained in my letters submitted that my name was not correctly spelt and this is not my error after double checking all my files in EE. I ordered GCM today and my name was still incorrectly spelt. Is there another way I could contact CIC about this?

thanks guys

They had my email address wrong in the AOR and I sent CSE about that and it was not corrected. They said the file was transferred to Ottawa. I called CIC, and the agent asked me to sent CSE again, I said I did and no reply after even after a month. And I told him I wont be able to get any updates if they request any additional documents from me and I requested him to check if he can see my email address.
Atlast he checked that for me and corrected my Email address after verification. (I was lucky I think- they wont usually do that)

You can give it a try and tell them you already sent CSEs and its passed 30 days if it did.

TommyG

Jun 16, 2015
jemdill said:
They had my email address wrong in the AOR and I sent CSE about that and it was not corrected. They said the file was transferred to Ottawa. I called CIC, and the agent asked me to sent CSE again, I said I did and no reply after even after a month. And I told him I wont be able to get any updates if they request any additional documents from me and I requested him to check if he can see my email address.
Atlast he checked that for me and corrected my Email address after verification. (I was lucky I think- they wont usually do that)

You can give it a try and tell them you already sent CSEs and its passed 30 days if it did.
Thanks Jemdill

I noticed that after sending them emails and letters it was not changed. I'll try my luck tomorrow and give them a call.