17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
cseeker said:
Though it is early for us, considering that there are some July/Aug applicants waiting for their PR still, I called CIC this morning to inquire about my app status. Surprisingly I was able to get hold of one of the agent pretty quickly and she told me that as per recent changes call center agents cannot access EE files unless it has been 6 months. I am not sure how much should I trust her since she was not aware that PR applicants were able to access their apps through ECAS until Nov. May be this is their polite way of asking us to wait for 6 months!

I was able to drag myself waiting for the decision but looks like impatience is catching up faster than I had thought it would...
This is crazy when October AORs are getting BG in progress and a few even have the PPR. I also remember someone from November AOR getting a PPR. Its insane.

I wonder what CIC is doing. :mad:

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
legalfalcon said:
This is crazy when October AORs are getting BG in progress and a few even have the PPR. I also remember someone from November AOR getting a PPR. Its insane.

I wonder what CIC is doing. :mad:
I cannot make any sense out of BG in progress, it appears very random to me. In my case, and several others, BG was changed to "in progress" within few days of AOR and it has stayed the same since then.

CanPRCEC

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asivrp41 said:
Hi All -
I got my PPR on Dec 30th and have submitted passport on Jan 5th. Good luck for others who are waiting.

Submitted on: September 11, 2015
Processing started on & Additional doc request: September 23, 2015
Submitted requested docs on: September 24, 2015
PPR on: December 30th, 2015
Passports Submitted on: January 5th, 2016

Online status in CIC website is yet to be updated.
Congratulations asivrp41 :)
Your timeline is very close to mine but dont see any movement in my application. could you please tell me if you had ECAS access? and also is there any status change in Mycic?

Aiqan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cseeker said:
I cannot make any sense out of BG in progress, it appears very random to me. In my case, and several others, BG was changed to "in progress" within few days of AOR and it has stayed the same since then.
Most of the inland candidates have same situation as you (BG was changed to "in progress" within few days of AOR).
For Outland candidates it changes to " In progress" few days from PPR.
Atleast thats what I have observed so far with a few exceptions.

Aiqan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cseeker said:
Though it is early for us, considering that there are some July/Aug applicants waiting for their PR still, I called CIC this morning to inquire about my app status. Surprisingly I was able to get hold of one of the agent pretty quickly and she told me that as per recent changes call center agents cannot access EE files unless it has been 6 months. I am not sure how much should I trust her since she was not aware that PR applicants were able to access their apps through ECAS until Nov. May be this is their polite way of asking us to wait for 6 months!

I was able to drag myself waiting for the decision but looks like impatience is catching up faster than I had thought it would...
She is right about 6 months period.
I found this information on CIC website

"Call centre

You can contact CIC through the following options if you have submitted an application from within Canada or online and:

the normal processing time for your application has passed and you cannot verify the status of your application using the online application status tool or
you wish to report important changes about your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in job status or
you need urgent processing or
you would like to make a refugee claim."

Here is the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp

Can't say if she has access to EE files or not but it sure is their way of refusing to give information before 6 months period.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
SelinaS said:
Congratulations! Glad to hear AOR in September got PPR! Were you invited under FSW or CEC category?
You are a CEC candidate right ?

I have read forums where everyone says that CEC candidates are getting their files processed relatively faster than other .... do you think thats true!!

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He's a fsw inland applicant

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
pkumthek said:
He's a fsw inland applicant
yeah.. ! look whos here :) I recognised you :-D

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh thats good news now we can expect something in January for September aor Inladers

sugan28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
File Transfer...
26-10-2015
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
I got my GCMS Notes and it says due date for application as 2016/12/22.

Is this normal ?

asivrp41

Dec 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
I submitted my docs 3, 4 days after they asked for it but my bkg has not started yet. :-(
Online status is not updated that frequently. Especially now since ECAS is also down i think they have some serious technical issues. Be Patient & hopeful, you will receive some good news shortly.

agapov

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sugan28 said:
I got my GCMS Notes and it says due date for application as 2016/12/22.

Is this normal ?
Whaaaaat? December 2016????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: That can't be normal -- won't your medical expire sooner than that date???!

asivrp41

Dec 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patrick_Du said:
Congratulations!
I submitted documents on September 30, 2015. But BG check is not started yet.
How long did your BG check last?
From the date i submitted all docs Sep 24th, it took 3 months. I got my PPR on Dec 30th.