+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

sxyshandy

Nov 22, 2014
Just checking in. FSW Outland Sept 15 AOR. BG not started still.
So I figure I'll just wait for the email notification for PPR! Instead of checking eCAS and MyCIC only to see the same thing... What's that called? Insanity! So yeah keeping sane and just checking in here every now and then to see how you guys are doing. Wish we could find out this Christmas but with the deafening silence here, it does seem likely to hear Jan-Mar.
To help me sleep at night after I'm done checking here, I close my eyes and imagine what my day would be like when my family is all settled in TO. Every now and then I check real estate listings to imagine our space, going to High Park or maybe just any park. What furniture we'd get, what meals we'd make. Oh, I've added snowboarding maybe on things to learn, as I grew up in a place with only summer and rainy seasons, no snow. That soothes me to sleep.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Mario_AB said:
Hi drkv

I applied for GCMS a month back usually it takes 30 calendar days to get GCMS notes
Costs 5$ only if you live in canada or you know someone in canada who can apply on your behalf
Hi Mario,

If you are in Canada I believe you can order it for free. In fact I did order it for free and got it couple of days before.

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi Mario,

If you are in Canada I believe you can order it for free. In fact I did order it for free and got it couple of days before.
just to add to your comment, i am in canada and still cost me 5$

did you order online? if yes can you provide me the link

Patrick_Du

Aug 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sxyshandy said:
Just checking in. FSW Outland Sept 15 AOR. BG not started still.
So I figure I'll just wait for the email notification for PPR! Instead of checking eCAS and MyCIC only to see the same thing... What's that called? Insanity! So yeah keeping sane and just checking in here every now and then to see how you guys are doing. Wish we could find out this Christmas but with the deafening silence here, it does seem likely to hear Jan-Mar.
To help me sleep at night after I'm done checking here, I close my eyes and imagine what my day would be like when my family is all settled in TO. Every now and then I check real estate listings to imagine our space, going to High Park or maybe just any park. What furniture we'd get, what meals we'd make. Oh, I've added snowboarding maybe on things to learn, as I grew up in a place with only summer and rainy seasons, no snow. That soothes me to sleep.
FSW outland Sept 29 AOR. BG not started either, we are in the same boat. Plz keep us informed of updates of your status.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mario_AB said:
just to add to your comment, i am in canada and still cost me 5$

did you order online? if yes can you provide me the link

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

Go through this.. :)

funmohan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 12 Feb
Any PPR's / updates for Sep applicants??

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hossamo33 said:
AOR 29th Sept. Medicals passed a couple of days later. No updates ever since. BG check hasnt even started yet.

:(

AOR sept 3rd, Nothing after :p

Patrick_Du

Aug 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hossamo33 said:
AOR 29th Sept. Medicals passed a couple of days later. No updates ever since. BG check hasnt even started yet.

:(
We AOR on the same day, no updates either.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, forum stats show that wait times have shot up to over 5 months for FSW applicants. So unless you are a CEC, we just have to sit back, relax and come back for updates in late February. :eek:

Or you can order GCMS notes meanwhile and make the wait a lot more incremental. ;)

funmohan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 12 Feb
Bump! Any updates folks?

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
funmohan said:
Bump! Any updates folks?
Same here absolutely no news since Sep. seems like FSW outland have been cast aside like an old sock. Seems the news is the same across FSW absolutely nothing.

shellyp

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Nothing here, either. Last thing I received was request to pay RPRF mid-October and after that nothing at all. Not even ghost emails! FSW inland, here.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shellyp said:
Nothing here, either. Last thing I received was request to pay RPRF mid-October and after that nothing at all. Not even ghost emails! FSW inland, here.
All candidates from July FSW inland batch are waiting for news. Recently June left over cases got PPR on 11th Dec. Expecting news for July applicants by end of the year.

CIC takes long time to process FSW... :( :(