+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

Moejoego

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has been almost 2 months I have paid RPRF since then there is no movement...FSW Outland....I hope we will see some change before christmas....I dont see my background check is started....

If you are same timeline like me please share....:)

maryliag

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Patrick_Du said:
Thank you, that give me some relief. I'm FSW outland. I guess inland could be faster than us outland.
Actually, for FSW the outland is faster then the inland. For inland there're still people form June waiting for the PR.
Inland is faster if you are under CEC.
An advice: Don't compare only with people from this thread, otherwise you will get frustrated like me =P I follow the one regarding FSW Inland, this way you can have a more accurate sense if your application is in good shape :)

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will we get an update before Christmas ????
:( :( :( :( :(
Really wants to get PPR before Christmas... :-[ :-[

TommyG

Jun 16, 2015
jemdill said:
At the present rate of processing especially for OOPNP applicants may be not but who knows.
It's unpredictable
So I'm waiting patiently

bc_canada

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
same here, dates like yours. Nothing yet, no ecase as well

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Was just checking the refugee forums. Didn't come across any single person who had trouble accessing ECAS/myCIC and some people posting ECAS status updates as of December 5! To my knowledge VERY few of the economic migrants have had access to ECAS that soon.

Assumed conclusion (also given that we have very few PPRs after October): CIC has shifted almost all of their resources (including servers) to serving refugees. Unless they provide with an OFFICIAL confirmation with proofs that they are still working on our apps - what a douche thing to do, CIC!

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
Is anybody able to login to ECAS, no matter what i put for application ID, it doesn't let me in. so frustrated :'(

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Due to bad exchange rate i fear that my proof of funds may be insufficient if they do the conversion now. Anyone sent and updated bank statement via a CSE after submitting their PR application. Was it accepted? Is it worth the try?

Thanks

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Everyone,

I just received by GCMS notes(generated as of 2015-11-13), In the notes Section under work experience its written,

Review Type:program Assistant Application:XXXXXXXX
Work Experience: Case Type Assessment CEC 1)Position Title-NOC 2133 2015-04-Present COmpany:XXXXX the duties listed in letter of reference appear to be consistent with actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.The letter of Reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of main duties under the NOC Selected. The letter of Reference appear to demonstrate that the PA DIDNOT Accumulate 12 month of work Experience.PA Accumulate 5 month of experience
2)Position Title-NOC 2133 2014-03-2015-01 Company: XXXXX the duties listed in letter of reference appear to be consistent with actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.The letter of Reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of main duties under the NOC Selected. The letter of Reference appear to demonstrate that the PA DIDNOT Accumulate 12 month of work Experience.PA Accumulate 10 months of experience

everything else, education credentials, R10, medical seems to be met

Can some one please Elaborate the notes related to my Work Experience. I applied under PNP-CEC category in Sep 2015. I think CEC requires 12 months of experience(non-continuous).I dont know but the notes are giving me an impression that officer is looking for 12 months of experience(continuous)

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunil_JZ said:
Due to bad exchange rate i fear that my proof of funds may be insufficient if they do the conversion now. Anyone sent and updated bank statement via a CSE after submitting their PR application. Was it accepted? Is it worth the try?

Thanks
My understanding was that they were considering exchange rate as of app submission date. They are probably going to ignore CSE's anyway as they do these days so I don't think it's going to help.

DevAryan

Jun 29, 2015
Mario_AB said:
hello Everyone,

I just received by GCMS notes(generated as of 2015-11-13), In the notes Section under work experience its written,

Work Experience: Case Type Assessment CEC 1)Position Title-NOC 2133 2015-04-Present COmpany:XXXXX the duties listed in letter of reference appear to be consistent with actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.The letter of Reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of main duties under the NOC Selected. The letter of Reference appear to demonstrate that the PA DIDNOT Accumulate 12 month of work Experience.PA Accumulate 5 month of experience
2)Position Title-NOC 2133 2014-03-2015-01 Company: XXXXX the duties listed in letter of reference appear to be consistent with actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.The letter of Reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of main duties under the NOC Selected. The letter of Reference appear to demonstrate that the PA DIDNOT Accumulate 12 month of work Experience.PA Accumulate 10 months of experience

Can some one please Elaborate the notes related to my Work Experience. I applied under PNP-CEC category in Sep 2015. I think CEC requires 12 months of experience(non-continuous).I dont know but the notes are giving me an impression that officer is looking for 12 months of experience(continuous)

@Mario: You have the Canadian Experience in Last Three years with two Different Company. One: for 5 Monhts and with Other company: For 10 Months. Both are under Same NOC. I don't Think the officer has written anything which is not in our Favor. You seem to be Fine! May be you felt the Language they use is Scary! lol..

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Mario_AB said:
hello Everyone,

Hi Mario_AB,

When did you apply for GCMS note? how much fees we have to pay for that?
but everyone applied through PNP in the month of september are waiting for "DM". :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

warm regards,
drkv78

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DevAryan said:
@Mario: You have the Canadian Experience in Last Three years with two Different Company. One: for 5 Monhts and with Other company: For 10 Months. Both are under Same NOC. I don't Think the officer has written anything which is not in our Favor. You seem to be Fine! May be you felt the Language they use is Scary! lol..
Thats right the language they use is bit scary.. but i hope, things will go smooth

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drkv78 said:
Hi Mario_AB,

When did you apply for GCMS note? how much fees we have to pay for that?
but everyone applied through PNP in the month of september are waiting for "DM". :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

warm regards,
drkv78
Hi drkv

I applied for GCMS a month back usually it takes 30 calendar days to get GCMS notes
Costs 5$ only if you live in canada or you know someone in canada who can apply on your behalf