Pre-Assessed..
No update about 2 months..
No ECA access also....
Hope one day it will bring me a good news... :) :( :-[

Nymphet28

Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my AOR on Sept 23. I'm the primary applicant. Our application status has reached "Medicals Passed" post which there has been no movement.

My husband changed his job this month. Is that an update we need to share with CIC? Also if we do that, will he need to produce documents like job ref letter etc from the new establishment. My worry is that since he is hardly a few days in the new org, they will not entertain any request for job ref letter. Also its too early for pay stubs. He only has his appointment letter. If we don't update CIC of the job change (considering it happened after the AOR) will that cause an issue during background checks? No points were claimed for his employment.

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
JonesM said:
visa on hand last Monday. At the moment I still feel I am on cloud 9. 8)
congrats... Hopefully we get some movement in other categories soon..

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
jemdill said:
No update about 2 months..
No ECA access also....
Hope one day it will bring me a good news... :) :( :-[
same here. AOR on Aug 24th CEC-PNP..no updates from sep 8th...

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
Hi All,

I got AOR in early September and still have no updates since medical passed very early on. So far it's been about ten weeks and no background check in progress. I am Outland Fsw. Just wanted to see the general trend amongst people in similar situations. Can we interpret this as a good sign that no rejections have been forthcoming in nearly 3 months of processing? There seems to be some stories on here of Fsw going through already for September. Any thoughts or comments?

Cheers gup

Caspper

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gupti said:
Hi All,

I got AOR in early September and still have no updates since medical passed very early on. So far it's been about ten weeks and no background check in progress. I am Outland Fsw. Just wanted to see the general trend amongst people in similar situations. Can we interpret this as a good sign that no rejections have been forthcoming in nearly 3 months of processing? There seems to be some stories on here of Fsw going through already for September. Any thoughts or comments?

Cheers gup
Same here mate, FSW Outland with AOR on Sept 11th and medical passed on Sept 15th, no further news. I think it is a good sign, it means they are processing and so far they did not find anything that could cause our rejections. Hopefully we will get PPR until Xmas, that would be the best gift ever :)

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
Hi Caspper,

Thanks for sharing. Fingers crossed and all the best with your application. I hope the same as you that no news for 3 months is good too. Whereabouts offshore did you submit from?

cproxy

Sep 27, 2015
Caspper said:
Same here mate, FSW Outland with AOR on Sept 11th and medical passed on Sept 15th, no further news. I think it is a good sign, it means they are processing and so far they did not find anything that could cause our rejections. Hopefully we will get PPR until Xmas, that would be the best gift ever :)

I am also FSW Outland (AOR 2nd of September). Medicals passed on the 4th of September and then one additional request for an explanation letter on the 30th of September. No updates since then except (medicals received) on the 14th of October. Background check still not started. I also do not currently have ECAs access.

edi123

Jul 22, 2015
Hello, I have got an AOR in CEC in September 5th. It is still on eligibility review stage. Is it common to other applicants too? If so what are the usual cases for such delay?
The other thing, my IELTS result has expired this November (after 3 months of my AOR) would this affect my process?

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edi123 said:
Hello, I have got an AOR in CEC in September 5th. It is still on eligibility review stage. Is it common to other applicants too? If so what are the usual cases for such delay?
The other thing, my IELTS result has expired this November (after 3 months of my AOR) would this affect my process?
Once your scores were valid at the time you submitted you eAPR, you are good.