+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
maryliag said:
I was comparing with the medical passed (besides the documents request), which is the same, since my bkg started as soon as my medicals passed, which didn't happened to you =/
:( As they gave me 2 months to submit the PCC, I hope they don't freeze my application for 2 months!
Even my bkg has not started yet!
I think democrats are angry that liberals won!
They are taking revenge! :p

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
I was checking June applicants.
Seems they are finishing the June applicants as most of them are in the final stages!
If that's true we should wait until January! :-\ ??? :-\ :-\ :-\

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Follow the link for GCMS notes

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

jemdill said:
Hi can anyone tell me how can we order for gcms note?

sg_82

Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09
AOR Received.
14-09
Med's Done....
17-09
I had submitted my FBI report on 21 Oct. I just got the auto-reply that they received the documents & attached to the application.
Phew! Now hope for the best.

However, I do not see any update on MyCIC or ECAS.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys what the hell does it mean when you log
In to my cic and it says updated but no updated?? This has just happened a few mins ago? Any advice?:)

SelinaS

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Received on Oct 14 (ECAS)
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
Banff2015 said:
Guys what the hell does it mean when you log
In to my cic and it says updated but no updated?? This has just happened a few mins ago? Any advice?:)
Did you get any email before you notice the updates?
Hope for the best!

sg_82

Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09
AOR Received.
14-09
Med's Done....
17-09
ss0704 said:
Tuesday is here...no update yet.. :(

In the RPRF request, today was mentioned as the last date of payment... I have already paid last week itself...but i am wondering if they will check for the document until the last date passes..

BG not started yet...
Well..at the end of the day...I am sure it worth the wait..!! :)

Hoping to see some bright news this week for all of us :)
Hey, I am in a similar situation as well. Fingers crossed! I do hope they don't wait out till the last date.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey nope not a thing.. The thing is I just checked it maybe 1 hour ago lol.. And was just saying submitted just checked it again on my way to work on bus and it's now saying updated lol

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After 4 weeks of nothing I am gonna take it as positive lol I have to we all need hope on this roller coaster

Kiki10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-09-2015
Banff2015 said:
Hey nope not a thing.. The thing is I just checked it maybe 1 hour ago lol.. And was just saying submitted just checked it again on my way to work on bus and it's now saying updated lol
I had this last week!!!!
First "updated" but nothing changed, then e-mail late in the evening- still nothing, and then 2 days later in the morning ecas changed to DM

joymonroe

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
EFK said:
^^ I think you can wait a bit longer... given the timelines, I think you can expect a PPR in the coming weeks.. so might be better to hold on and not work on the BOWP atleast until mid to end November... just a thought..
Unfortunately I don't know the process.. so maybe someone else can guide on that, if required..
That's what I'm really praying for... to get my PR before Christmas...that would be the best gift ever. I already started an application for BOWP online they gave me 60 days to finish and submit the application I will wait a little bit maybe 3 days before it expires and see if I receive my PR status before that. Thank you so much! :) :) :)

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks kik I guess it is Tuesday lol when updates seem to happen.. Did yours stay updated for the 2 days or go back to submitted?? Thanks

Kiki10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-09-2015
I got e-mail and "updated" on Friday and DM the following Monday. It's more that a week ago- nothing since....

"Updated" changed to "Submitted" after I logged in next time (straight away) but nothing changed in myCIC!!! Still shows "not started"