+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

shellyp

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hey everyone. This is my first time posting here, though I've been following the thread and filled out the spreadsheet on my status.

So, if anyone could please help me. I didn't pay my RPRF upfront and with my application, I sent proof that I had applied to the FBI PCC, but hadn't received it yet. The officer was nice enough to give me until December to submit my PCC (and my husband's). I received mine, but not my husband's, although FBI says they mailed both on the same day. However, right after sending me the request for these additional documents, the officer also sent me a request to pay the RPRF (yay!). The problem is that I have 7 days to send proof of paying this (which I actually paid for right away). My concern is:

- When I go to the part of the application to upload the additional documents, all three things are open there. If I just send my PCC and the proof of payment for the RPRF, will I be able to go back and change my husband's part in the application later on? I mean, once I send the information I have (especially because the RPRF needs to be done ASAP), but leave one of the required documents (which has not expired yet), does it remain open afterwards for me to upload it?

I hope this makes sense. Thanks for all your help and good luck to us all!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
shellyp said:
Hey everyone. This is my first time posting here, though I've been following the thread and filled out the spreadsheet on my status.

So, if anyone could please help me. I didn't pay my RPRF upfront and with my application, I sent proof that I had applied to the FBI PCC, but hadn't received it yet. The officer was nice enough to give me until December to submit my PCC (and my husband's). I received mine, but not my husband's, although FBI says they mailed both on the same day. However, right after sending me the request for these additional documents, the officer also sent me a request to pay the RPRF (yay!). The problem is that I have 7 days to send proof of paying this (which I actually paid for right away). My concern is:

- When I go to the part of the application to upload the additional documents, all three things are open there. If I just send my PCC and the proof of payment for the RPRF, will I be able to go back and change my husband's part in the application later on? I mean, once I send the information I have (especially because the RPRF needs to be done ASAP), but leave one of the required documents (which has not expired yet), does it remain open afterwards for me to upload it?

I hope this makes sense. Thanks for all your help and good luck to us all!
How many slots do you have open for uploading the documents. If you only have one, which I believe should be the case and you will have to turn your and your husband's PCC in one file, you will have to wait until you have his. But, you have enough time for that.

If you have three slots, you can submit one by one. The slots will continue to be open until you send the documents.

Hope this helps.

shellyp

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
legalfalcon said:
How many slots do you have open for uploading the documents. If you only have one, which I believe should be the case and you will have to turn your and your husband's PCC in one file, you will have to wait until you have his. But, you have enough time for that.

If you have three slots, you can submit one by one. The slots will continue to be open until you send the documents.

Hope this helps.
Yes, I have three. Yay! Thanks so much!!!!

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
cic_123 said:
Hello,

Please guide me about how to upload RPRF copy of receipt in mycic account.

Thanks
Login to the mycic panel -> application status -> View submitted application -> Continue -> Now you should be able to see a NEW UPLOAD field in here. ... Just upload then follow the NEXT STEPS as you did while submitting first time your applicaton.

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Thank you iceage!

iceage said:
Login to the mycic panel -> application status -> View submitted application -> Continue -> Now you should be able to see a NEW UPLOAD field in here. ... Just upload then follow the NEXT STEPS as you did while submitting first time your applicaton.

sg_82

Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09
AOR Received.
14-09
Med's Done....
17-09
On sep 17th I got a request letter for FBI with 60 day extension. I received my FBI letter on Oct 21st. However, after going back n forth on "document upload" section there was no upload tab for the new document.
On Oct 20th I received RPRF request. I did pay the fee and uploaded the receipt.
Now come to think of it I should have attached FBI letter or LOE that I am not able to upload document on MY CIC.

I sent in a CSE.

Any thoughts??

mylhk

Oct 14, 2015
sg_82 said:
On sep 17th I got a request letter for FBI with 60 day extension. I received my FBI letter on Oct 21st. However, after going back n forth on "document upload" section there was no upload tab for the new document.
On Oct 20th I received RPRF request. I did pay the fee and uploaded the receipt.
Now come to think of it I should have attached FBI letter or LOE that I am not able to upload document on MY CIC.

I sent in a CSE.

Any thoughts??
I'm in a similar situation - if not worse. As Hong Kong only sends the police certificate directly to CIC, I didn't upload anything to CIC from my side. Now a bit concerned of the delivery issue, and considering sending a CSE to ensure they received that.

I think many people have FBI letters submitted - hope they can give you better advice. BTW, we are in the same boat - I paid RPRF on the same day, and now let's hope for the best.

sg_82

Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09
AOR Received.
14-09
Med's Done....
17-09
boske83 said:
Just received PPR!!!!!!
Congrats!! Share your timeline?

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sg_82 said:
Congrats!! Share your timeline?
AOR 2nd September, FSW Outland, CRS 462
Medical Passed: 4th September
Schedule A requested/submitted: 8th September
2nd AOR (real BOWP one): 11th September

sparth1989

Jan 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boske83 said:
Hi congrats
If you are FSW outland then why do you need BOWP?

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sparth1989 said:
Hi congrats
If you are FSW outland then why do you need BOWP?
I do not need it, just wanted to clarify what was written in that 2nd AOR... That AOR is real one, not automated one when submitting application

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
boske83 said:
wow congrats. I still don't get the difference between the two AOR's. ARe you saying the second AOR is an email you get? Also when did you pay RPRF? Also about PPR did you get an email?

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boske83 congratulations! Thats amazing!
Which country are you applying from?
I got 2nd AOR on 25th September.. I didn't see anyone else with 2nd AOR apart from you and me for September..
did you get an email? Did you have DM or background check in process before..and if so, when? Or was it directly a PPR?

Congrats again!