+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

CilliersC

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also in the medicals passed, BG not started yet club since early Sept.

Hang in there peeps, our time WILL come that is for sure ;)

Aranaszek

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same here. I thought that submitting application would give me peace of mind, but turned out that it even impacts my sex life :eek:

Rao2015

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aranaszek said:
same here. I thought that submitting application would give me peace of mind, but turned out that it even impacts my sex life :eek:
Funny

big fish

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Aranaszek said:
I understand you so well ;D
Panic attacks and migraines right here!

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS 6 lines for me

We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 10, 2015.
We started processing your application on September 23, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on October 13, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you correspondence on October 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

all docs submitted, i hope to hear some PPR and DM news this week. Finally happy to see some updates on ECAS

Doomitch

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-11-2017
Hello guys,

My ecas has been updated with a 4th line "medical results have been received"

The first page still shows "in process".

I'm FSW Outland, and there is link under my 4 lines for "application for permanent residence outside Canada"

If I look the table, the medical status is under DM status.

Does it mean a decision has been made with my application ? Or the real status is "In process" ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Doomitch said:
Hello guys,

My ecas has been updated with a 4th line "medical results have been received"

The first page still shows "in process".

I'm FSW Outland, and there is link under my 4 lines for "application for permanent residence outside Canada"

If I look the table, the medical status is under DM status.

Does it mean a decision has been made with my application ? Or the real status is "In process" ?

The real status of your application is "In Process," the table only depicts the different stages, however, it does tell that there has been progress. But until you see, "Decision Made" on your application instead of "In Process," the decision has not been made.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
canadadream1985 said:
hi shibaak, can you tell me on what date you got "Medical result hv been received" , I got on Oct 19, 2015.
Hi. I did meds in early august I believe, or late July.
But I passed meds on 24th of September.

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aranaszek said:
hak! hak!

A_pant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
40 days...still counting...no movement in my account.... :( :(

Larissahb

May 25, 2015
Hello there!

Although this is my first post here, I've been looking around the threads (not only for september applicants, but the whole EE thing) for a long time.
I just wanna share my timeline so we have more data about when, how, what is gonna happen, :D , and I know, I should have done this before, hahaha, ;D

Inland (Calgary, AB) FSW no LMIA applicant

At the moment my profile look like this:

ITA: July 10, 2015 (Score: 470)
Application submitted: September 07, 2015 (Yep, that's right, one day before the expiry date, :p )
AOR received: September 07, 2015
Medical Exam Passed: September 19, 2015
Background Check: In Progress since September 19, 2015 (Might have been like this before, but I just noticed on the 19th)
Access on ECAS: 3 lines on September 19, 2015 (But I just tried to login on ECAS after the medical passed, not sure if I had access before)
Additional Document Required: October 7, 2015 (RCMP Police Check)
ECAS 4 lines: October 7, 2015 - Saying that they sent me a letter requesting the Additional Document
ECAS 5 lines: October 14, 2015 - Saying that Medicals results have been received (that day most of us got this update)
Additional Document Submitted: October 19, 2015 (RCMP Police Check)

I was kinda worried if they would accept my statements for proof of funds, as I just had money (a gift from my father) on my account for 2 months and one of the letters of employment. Anyway, I think that if they would refuse or require more docs they would have said something by now, ;D

Prayers on, fingers crossed and good luck everybody, 8)

Doomitch

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-11-2017
legalfalcon said:
The real status of your application is "In Process," the table only depicts the different stages, however, it does tell that there has been progress. But until you see, "Decision Made" on your application instead of "In Process," the decision has not been made.
Thanks !

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
A_pant said:
40 days...still counting...no movement in my account.... :( :(
You are not very different from the rest of us! Almostveveryone is like you now! There are few people who are different.
Plus from CIC no news is good news!

Cana_ICT

Oct 18, 2013
EFK said:
Congrats to all those getting DMs... Kiki and Cana_ICT, I wasn't able to find your timeline in any of the spreadsheets... kindly request if you can add it there so all can keep track...
or can share here... category and timeline...

I think its mainly CEC inland and PNP who would have started getting some movement now... just want to confirm..

thanks..

And for those who asked about not having BG in process after a month: apparently thats completely normal.. atleast for FSW outlanders.. there have been many cases where BG only becomes in process a couple of hours before DM.... looking at the spreadsheets and previous threads, I think many of us have over 30 days without BG going in process (but have been asked extra documents, Schedule A, etc)... so wouldn't worry too much.. yet...
ITA received - September 3
Documents Submitted and AOR received - September 11
Background Check in progress - September 14
Medicals Passed - September 28
DM on ECAS - October 19

CEC- Inland applicant