+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

Gypsygirl88

Oct 6, 2015
I got my PPR from NDVO on 5 October 2015 only after a few hours after my cic background check had changed to 'in progress'. However, Mycic and Ecas both have not been updated accordingly and read as under -

Mycic
Application status - open
Review of eligibility - review in progress
Review of medical - passed
Submitted documents - provided (schedule A)
Scheduling an Interview - not needed at this time
Background check is needed - In progress (went to in progress a couple of hours before the PPR)
Final decision has been reached - not started

Ecas - 5 lines (in process) - correct dates

My time lines are as under -
ITA - 7 August 2015 ( Outland FSW 474)
AOR - 9 September
Second AOR - 22 September (the attached file was some incorrect file belonging to someone else and I have written a mail to cic and expecting a revert)

Dunno if this is normal ! But I have been told that it means the application has been approved and the mycic and Ecas are just gonna update accordingly soon! Has anyone experienced a situation like this ?!

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh wow so i am reading right.. you had your medical passed scd a submitted then you got your ppr and your bg started?? did it come as an actual email or my cic??? congrats so much:)

Tunsba

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/15
Doc's Request.
05/10/15
AOR Received.
23/09/15
Passport Req..
23/02/2016
LANDED..........
Hi,

This is normal. A lot of people get their PPR before they see any updates on their CIC page or the ECAS.

Congratulations.

DAC_YYZ

Aug 26, 2015
Guys I need a help!

I got nomination from NS, before accepting the nomination I tried to do to some minor change including changing my email address. Each time after the change "View my submitted applications or profiles" disappeared and I needed to log off and log in again to see the button again.

However all of a sudden I am not able to see "View my submitted applications or profiles" even after re-logging, and details of the application seems "Processing update". I have tried last 12 hours but still no luck.

Anyone faced similar issue? I need to accept the nomination asap!

Gypsygirl88

Oct 6, 2015
Banff2015 said:
oh wow so i am reading right.. you had your medical passed scd a submitted then you got your ppr and your bg started?? did it come as an actual email or my cic??? congrats so much:)
My background check went to 'in progress' a couple of hours before the PPR. I received an email notifying of a new message in mycic. The message from NDVO was in mycic - asking for passport, photos and other details.

Thanks !! ☺

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gypsygirl88 said:
My background check went to 'in progress' a couple of hours before the PPR. I received an email notifying of a new message in mycic. The message from NDVO was in mycic - asking for passport, photos and other details.

Thanks !! ☺
congrats! It seems CIC doesn't have to undergo actual background checks in some instances.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your the first sept ppr on here of us I think :) let this week being many more myself included I got my aor 1 day after yours and our timeline is identical so maybe I will be tomorrow :p

Gypsygirl88

Oct 6, 2015
Banff2015 said:
Your the first sept ppr on here of us I think :) let this week being many more myself included I got my aor 1 day after yours and our timeline is identical so maybe I will be tomorrow :p
Good luck then !! I was a little amazed with the speed too .. with some posts on this website talking about major delays - coz it has been under a month since the Submission + AOR for me. Hope we all make it fast !! ☺☺

jkcanada

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Other
Gypsygirl88 said:
I got my PPR from NDVO on 5 October 2015 only after a few hours after my cic background check had changed to 'in progress'. However, Mycic and Ecas both have not been updated accordingly and read as under -

Mycic
Background check is needed - In progress (went to in progress a couple of hours before the PPR)

AOR - 9 September
Second AOR - 22 September (the attached file was some incorrect file belonging to someone else and I have written a mail to cic and expecting a revert)

Dunno if this is normal ! But I have been told that it means the application has been approved and the mycic and Ecas are just gonna update accordingly soon! Has anyone experienced a situation like this ?!
Congratulations... good to read that Sep AORers have started to receive PPR/DM

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkcanada said:
Congratulations... good to read that Sep AORers have started to receive PPR/DM
Wow thats superfast congratulations. Keep us updated on further proceedings.

All d best everyone. I hope we all gonna get PPR request soon.

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all
I have applied to CIC under PNP stream on 24th September and completed my upfront medical on 22nd Sep
i havenot have any movement in my online status except for AOR on 24th September.
Is it normal and anyone here having the same timeline?

Also how can we access ECAS?Whats details we require to logon to ECAS?

mianchd

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Gypsygirl88.

Let's Hope for things to get flowing faster now.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Gypsygirl88 said:

Mycic

AOR - 9 September

Are you inland or outland???
Congrats. That's super fast.
Can you share your timeline please??