AOR in September Let's Connect here

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkumthek said:
Hi Banff,

What was the update? Can you share your timelines?

Thanks
U can see all timelines here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t2zukFx4rfHgr68fO0BGREjrVMHzfvLSTQrA1hE-3Nc/edit#gid=284419775

add urs as well if u haven't

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redd23 said:
Can anyone explain what ECAS access is and how do I get it?

Thanks
Its online application status check. U can access it by filling ur details at https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
Spouse ECA- Submitted 02SEP2015
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
@Redd. Adding to kanwar' point.. you need your UCI number or application number starting with EE to access the Ecas...

Ideally your my cic account and ecas sbould be in sync.. but in real time they are 24 to 48 hrs apart.. and in some case not in sync...

Just watch out for these key updates..

-Document request if any
-Meds status
-BG Check
-PPR
-DM

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
@Banff2015

yes i can see your discussion in the post > Schdeule A Request Experts Please Help
my suggestion is to answer to the SCD A questions make a LOE and address it to CSE..
Most likely you will get a reply to the CSE in a weeks time.. take it forward from that.. how much time you have to make the SCD A submission ?

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
Hello All

I found this interesting post in other thread.. it help you calculate possible PR date.. thought its useful..

https://public.tableau.com/profile/sergii1858#!/vizhome/ExpressEntry/ProcessingTimeCalculator

tidelander said:
Express Entry has been out for 9 months already but there is still no detailed statistics available on it. I used data inputs from users of this forum and came up with 2 dashboards:
1. EE Processing Time Calculator.
How to use it. There are 3 parameters at the top. Pick category that you have applied under, current status of your application and date when your application moved to this status. The report will calculate how much time you have to wait before PPR. It also provides processing times distribution for other users who were with same status and how much they had to wait. There is also rejection summary in the end.
2. General statistics.
This dashboard has one parameter in the left upper corner (you can pick Category). First graph shows # Decisions per day. Note that it says Decisions and not PPR because decision can be negative (rejection) or positive (PPR). First graph (and other ones on this dashboard) include rejected cases.
Second graph Processing Time Distribution shows how Min/Avg/Max processing time has changed in the course of the year.

Here are some quick conclusions from the reports:
1. FSWP is the most popular category. However, it seemed like people who applied from outside of Canada got their cases processed faster than the people who apply from inside. So I separated FSWP applicants into FSWP Inside and FSWP Outside. Dashboard confirms that outsiders get their cases processed faster than insiders by approximately 25 days.
2. There were some lucky applicants in May and June who got their cases processed fast but in latest months July and August we see that processing time increased significantly for all categories. The reason might be that CIC is now backlogged with new EE applications and processing time might be increasing for next several months. However,
3. All of the cases are processed within advertised 180 days.
4. Chances of rejection decrease significantly once application goes ECAS In Process.
5. FST and PNP are not popular with EE. So unpopular that there is just not enough data to plot on both dashboards. So I had to remove PNP and FST from the reports. It actually would be nice if someone went through the forum threads and gathered more data for processing times. I've already spent around 20 hours on developing the dashboards and collecting data and I am already sick from scanning dozens of pages on the forum and reading other people profiles. More about how you can help to improve these reports below.

About the dataset itself.

I took March and April applicants spreadsheets from the forum and combined them together. Also I went through Rejections thread to collect more info on cases that were rejected.
The final spreadsheet has around 150 rows (cases) and contains only applicants who a) received PPR; b) were rejected.
People who have not received decision on their case are not included in the dataset.

How can you help to improve the dashboards?

1. Play with the reports and tell me what else would you like to see. What kind of reports is community looking for? I will develop them.
2. The main problem with the dataset is that there is not enough data. It would be nice if someone could go through May, June, July ... threads and collect data there. Here is the Excel file that is used as a source for the reports. Go download it, fill more data in, and send me. I will add new rows into the report.

robstark

Jul 28, 2015
AOR September 15
Medicals passed September 28
Additional document request (FBI PCC) September 28

By the way, I uploaded and transmitted FBI PCC (which I obtained after I submitted my application) via MyCic account. So, no need for CSE route.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
kannanbalaji.ice said:
Hello All

I found this interesting post in other thread.. it help you calculate possible PR date.. thought its useful..

https://public.tableau.com/profile/sergii1858#!/vizhome/ExpressEntry/ProcessingTimeCalculator
WOW!!!
Thanks for sharing and thank that guy to take the time to fo this!!! It's a lot of work! It's very interesting!

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
Anyways , you can still make a CSE mentioning this history..
Thye would revert with a confirmation in a weeks time to have attached the new document to your file..

This ackw will help on a later date.. just to be sure your info is transmitted & recorded

robstark said:
AOR September 15
Medicals passed September 28
Additional document request (FBI PCC) September 28

By the way, I uploaded and transmitted FBI PCC (which I obtained after I submitted my application) via MyCic account. So, no need for CSE route.

devcanada

Jun 1, 2015
Hi .. Thanks for the info.
In education certificates, do we required 10th and 12th also?
Or only for those whose WES has been done.

kannanbalaji.ice said:
Old + new passport all page colour scan in 1 file

Marriage certificate if applicable

Digital photo

All educational certificate and mark sheets colour scan in 1 file

Roles and responsibility confirmation from employer. One file per role

Proof of funds letter from bank

Proof for medicals from hospital

All these files should be less than 4mb

Hope this helped. +1me if it did

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Shanksw007 said:
Hello Friends,

As i was going through previous comments, few of you mentioned why don't we have a Spreadsheet like other months applicants, the reason was when i started the group there weren't a lot of us for the first 10 days, but as now there are many of us, please Click on the link below to fill in your details in September Applicant's Spreadsheet 8)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t2zukFx4rfHgr68fO0BGREjrVMHzfvLSTQrA1hE-3Nc/edit?usp=sharing
Hi Shanksw007,

Can we make the spreadsheets editable via only Google Forms like others do? The current spreadsheet is not secured , any field can be edited by anyone. If we use google form, then it will not happened as well as we can easily keep same formats and apply many features to get summary for everyone. I have created one here: http://goo.gl/forms/OyYUEEh7Yg and responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BnJBQRkaaCX7smMJcz1DiQzJnWdoRtUjob0RBEiW4Z0/edit?pli=1#gid=159074683
You can send me your email in PM. I will add you as an admin.

Thanks!

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
@ Dev

10 mark sheet + 12 mark sheet + degree certificate with mark sheet.
This is the package i sent.. And recommended to do the same..
dont worry if you did not attach 10,12.. if required there will be a request for the same.

And make sure you have ordered a ECA report with WES which is accessible by CIC.
if the reference number starts with #IMM - its good enough...

Hope this helped. +1me if it did
devcanada said:
Hi .. Thanks for the info.
In education certificates, do we required 10th and 12th also?
Or only for those whose WES has been done.

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
@Iceage - how did you find your visa office ?
do you get a communication about it ? if so at what stage are we informed about our VO

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
kannanbalaji.ice said:
@ Iceage - how did you find your visa office ?
do you get a communication about it ? if so at what stage are we informed about our VO
Actually, I am not sure about EE PR application. In case of my country, Singapore visa office is responsible for processing all sorts of visa that's why I selected that visa office. CIC will not inform us about which VO is processing our files.