+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

ss0704

Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deyka said:
same here RPRF 20 Oct..nothing since then...going crazy checking the forum and my CIC.. :eek:
Hey deyka,
Thanks for the reply..I can totally relate to you...
I guess we could break a world record of checking the forum and CIC ..hahaha.. ;D ;)

Its reassuring to know that i am not alone... :(

And i think we are going to directly get to the final stage without any update... lets keep praying and hoping for the best :) :)

sumeshpunakkal

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lady M said:
Hi there,i have a question for all people who got PPR or DM....Celpip request is mandatory? or is here somebody who got PPR with out Celpip request ...I'm worried ,i have 26 days since AOR and they don't ask me for my Celpip so far...
Hi I took IELTS, and it was uploaded during my submission. I think they will be asking celpip/ielts if they cannot find the details in test center database. You dont need to worry about that. As in my timeline they only requested for rcmp for my spouse
All the very best.... My waiting starts for PPR

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deyka said:
what is your category...fsw Outland .?
Yes, I'm from UAE.. i paid RPRF in advance.. though its just been 11 days since you paid it... I think some people paid it around mid October and have silence since then...might be 3 weeks or so after RPRF.. a bitt more patience

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mario_AB said:
Same happend to my application as well

Got my Background check updated to "In progress" last night
Looks like 3 of us are in the same position: msajmani, Mario B and myself... I believe we are all FSW outland? I hope there is some good news and the next batch of PPRs is released soon... hopefully we can get PPR same time or soon after the ones who just got DM yesterday (sumeshpunakkal, Wisdomnjade, Abhityagi,Banff2015)...

I'm sure we will all be checking mycic, ECAS and this forum super frequently..

Is there anyone else who has received any kind of update or movement over the night between 30/31st October?

Goodluck to all..

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's hope Ye guys get dm soon the scary and nervous and exciting thing is you just never know lol until I get ppr if I do I will be nervous until then

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No idea lol I have dm waiting and hoping for ppr hopefully haha

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
seems like the benefits of outright rprf payment showed. any updates for candidates who got rprf request on oct 20/21.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR is better than Dm.. in the sense that its confirmed that the decision is positive and the want to stamp your passport...nothing after PPR..
whereas with DM, while 99% of the cases are positive, there is no real assurance until PPR is received..
im trying to figure out the same- as in, howcome some people get Dm before PPR and some others get direct PPR (lucky ones..no extra anxiety o "the final wait") lol

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thenumbiceman said:
seems like the benefits of outright rprf payment showed. any updates for candidates who got rprf request on oct 20/21.
I think most of us who paid upfront are also still waiting...don't worry.. we will all get through soon hopefully..

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
thenumbiceman said:
I was requested rprf on 20 oct and paid it.

No more updates since then....

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
PPR is better than Dm.. in the sense that its confirmed that the decision is positive and the want to stamp your passport...nothing after PPR..
whereas with DM, while 99% of the cases are positive, there is no real assurance until PPR is received..
im trying to figure out the same- as in, howcome some people get Dm before PPR and some others get direct PPR (lucky ones..no extra anxiety o "the final wait") lol
this means im better than Banff2015. LOL! peace bro, in the end we both get PR.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing tonight? I believe its night in Canada...though maybe the time changing thing might affect the time our updates are done? Not sure...