+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

denga

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
My birthday was between ITA and AOR.
On 2/13, the status of eligibility changed from not started -> calculate -> Calculation in Progress -> Review Required

I believe eligibility is done after the notes were issued, because last week the RPRF letter from CIC said:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose."

So, I think I am only left with Criminality and Security.

For Security, I am not sure if they have not even started yet (which is weird) or they did not update the status.
For Criminality, I do not understand why it takes so long. All the Police Certificates are in their hands from end of Nov.

I really feel that they have not touched the case for a few months.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
denga said:
On 2/13, the status of eligibility changed from not started -> calculate -> Calculation in Progress -> Review Required

I believe eligibility is done after the notes were issued, because last week the RPRF letter from CIC said:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose."

For Security, I am not sure if they have not even started yet (which is weird) or they did not update the status.
For Criminality, I do not understand why it takes so long. All the Police Certificates are in their hands from end of Nov.

You are right RPRF means eligibility is through. I made RPRF payment on 11-Apr and yesterday my BGC changed to Not Needed. I called IRCC and I was told that my BGC is complete hence this status change. Also agent confirmed that there is no document request pending and final decision will be made now. Not sure how much to trust this information but if I don't get any doc request in next 2-3 days then most likely my file is pending for a final review.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
denga said:

Your application is processing well and don't be worried about it. If your eligibility is cleared, you are almost there. The BGC is done by external agencies and CIC cannot control how much time they will take. So stay calm and very soon you will have the PPR.

Just order another set of GCMS and keep us posted.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
denga said:
May I know what is your current BGC status? Is it 'In Progress'?

SelinaS

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Received on Oct 14 (ECAS)
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
denga said:
Got my GCMS notes, this was really quick 2 weeks only.

The Situation is as follows:

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

The crazy thing is that the latest comments are on 10/28, a week after I resubmitted my Schedule A.
Then the next comments are from 3/31: Status inquiry received email from PA; Standard template sent.

The only change was a week ago (4/12) that I finally got my RPRF request. Is this normal that there are 0 notes by agents on the file for 5 months.
It looks as if they forgot about this file for 5 months and my email or GCMS notes, woke the process again. Even security is still not showing as not started.

BTW it states under Application Assignment: Due Date as 2016/04/14
I got the notes today and have the same comments in mine. They did not touch my file after Dec 4, 2015. I could not believe that... I think it will take another 2 months to get my PPR. T.T

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
Guys any Inland'rs with BGC "Not needed"? I have seen my ups & downs and hopefully the worst is over because I was asked to deposit RPRF on Apr-11. Though I am worried because BGC was changed to "Not needed" on 18th and I am getting very impatient about this now. Dunno what is going on in the background.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
mate patience is the key

my BGC is in process from January and wait is on and on

i m also FSW Inland

I think u would hear good news soon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
UPDATE

Received the package from Ottawa with the Passport, Visa, COPR and the instructions.

Now on to the final stage of landing, which I anticipate on May 4.

For my September buddies who are still waiting for the PPR, hang in there and I am here with you. I will continue to be on the forum until you have all receive the PPR.
If I can assist you in any way, feel free to send me a PM. Even if you just want to talk, let me know. Don't get scary thoughts run through your mind or get stressed out.

God Speed

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
legalfalcon said:
UPDATE

Received the package from Ottawa with the Passport, Visa, COPR and the instructions.

For my September buddies who are still waiting for the PPR, hang in there and I am here with you. I will continue to be on the forum until you have all receive the PPR.
If I can assist you in any way, feel free to send me a PM. Even if you just want to talk, let me know. Don't get scary thoughts run through your mind or get stressed out.

God Speed
That's great! Congratulation again!!

Thanks for giving the sparks on our boring waiting time!

SelinaS

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
My boss just got an all from CIC to verifiy my job duties, title and wage, etc. And then the officer asked me some similar questions directly. Does anyone know how long it will take to receive a PPR from now?

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Me and my boss got call on 15 November 2015. I am still waiting on PPR. Timeline in signature.

Good luck with your app.

SelinaS

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
N0M0re said:
Me and my boss got call on 15 November 2015. I am still waiting on PPR. Timeline in signature.

Good luck with your app.
No...this is so disappointing...
Did you order GCMS notes and see why?

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Ordered 3 times received 2 notes so far. Not even a single change since 18 November 2015. Which is when my BG went in progress. The 3rd GCMS will be here on 6 May 2016. Hoping I get some info or get PPR before that.

Mantrik-j

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
legalfalcon said:
UPDATE

God Speed
HI Legalfalcon,
How long did it take for you to send/receive your passport after PPR?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Mantrik-j said:
HI Legalfalcon,
How long did it take for you to send/receive your passport after PPR?
My things got messed up. Here is my timeline and the comedy of errors

PPR April 5
PP Sent April 5
PP Rec April 6
App Closed Apr 11

I didn't hear anything from them until April 16 and neither was the return tracker activated. I then sent an email to CPC Ottawa asking them for the status. They replied back on April 19 stating that the return envelope I sent was only valid in the US and not in Canada even though it was an Xpresspost Canada-US envelope. The email asked for a shipping label so that they could send me the PP back and it was ready to be shipped back since April 8.

I replied back informing them that the envelope was specific for the Canada to US deliveries and gave them the link on Canada Post website. The agent within minutes replied acknowledging his mistake and assured me that he would send the package out the same day. However, by then I had created FedEx shipping labels and sent them too. I replied back requesting him to use the FedEx shipping label instead the Xpress Post envelope. He dispatched the package the same day, i.e. April 19 and sent me an email confirming that he had used the FedEx labels and the package was in the out bin.

I exchanged 6-7 emails with him that day and this is the only time when the CIC has been so quick in responding back,

I received the PP and the COPR this morning. However, the PP should have been with me on April 10 or 11 had the agent not overseen the return envelope.