+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
Thank you so much Legalfalcon for your advise.We finally recieved the Ppr Mail that was sent on 21st Jan.Thank you so much for your help and everyone in the forumWish all get the Ppr soon.
Congratulation fpaiker ! It must have been a long wait although you were there on 21 Jan.

can you please share your story, how you missed the PPR email on 21 Jan and how did you manage to solve it with CIC ?

Thanks

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
legalfalcon said:
Awesome news!! Heartiest congratulations. I am glad things worked out for you!
Have a blessed life in Canada!

Make sure you stay active on the forum and help others out by inspiring them to stay positive and answering any questions through your experience!
Thank you so much

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
mdotk said:
Congratulation fpaiker ! It must have been a long wait although you were there on 21 Jan.

can you please share your story, how you missed the PPR email on 21 Jan and how did you manage to solve it with CIC ?

Thanks
Hi there we had got our Ita on 17 July and AoR on 3 September.So when we crossed 6 months we called CIC.And yes in between we had got couple of ghost emails and medicals were passed on 3 October and background was in progress from the start.So one of the agents said that something positive has happened to your application and you guys just wait.But still we were a bit anxious so called the CIC again and the agent said that one email was sent on the 21 Jan and that they have made a note for the central office to send it again.Then again twice I called and the same thing they told me.Then yesterday as Legalfalcon advised we sent an email and in the afternoon we recieved the Ppr Mail which was sent earlier and we had missed

SvetaB

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
fpaikar said:
Hi there we had got our Ita on 17 July and AoR on 3 September.So when we crossed 6 months we called CIC.And yes in between we had got couple of ghost emails and medicals were passed on 3 October and background was in progress from the start.So one of the agents said that something positive has happened to your application and you guys just wait.But still we were a bit anxious so called the CIC again and the agent said that one email was sent on the 21 Jan and that they have made a note for the central office to send it again.Then again twice I called and the same thing they told me.Then yesterday as Legalfalcon advised we sent an email and in the afternoon we recieved the Ppr Mail which was sent earlier and we had missed
Congratulations and good luck!!!

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
fpaikar said:
Thank you so much Legalfalcon for your advise.We finally recieved the Ppr Mail that was sent on 21st Jan.Thank you so much for your help and everyone in the forumWish all get the Ppr soon.
Thank you so much and I am slways there if anyone needs help.Best of luck I am sure you will receive the Ppr request soon:)

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
fpaikar said:
You were not checking MYCIC account?

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
nairanupgk said:
So its been exactly 6 months 8 days of waitng since i wanted to type this in the forum.....its PPR guys....
Congratulations nairanupgk!!

fpaikar said:
Congratulations fpaikar!! Not sure how your email was missed on 21st Jan, or else you would have your PPR long back. Fate :)!

kushalk14

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
24th feb 2016
hi my name i s kushal

i just wanted to what percentage of people who had their AORs in sep have recieved their PRs

My AOR is in Feb 2016 & i just wanted to get a realistic check on how long does this process actually take

jkcanada

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Other
dollcie said:
Congrats - Dollcie ; you and I share the same AOR date. I hope to get it soon.Cheers

Congrats Nairanupgk. Cheers

fpaikar said:
Congrats Fpaikar - better late than never - and you had to get it. Cheers

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
fpaikar said:
That's great! congratulations!

dollcie

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
16-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
jkcanada said:
Congrats - Dollcie ; you and I share the same AOR date. I hope to get it soon.Cheers
Hang in.. u will get it soon...

hanayuki

Feb 25, 2016
Hi all,

Can I ask a question to you guys who apply outside Canada? It's been exactly 6 months since AOR and my BG check has not even gone to IP yet, so I gave a call to 1-613-944-4000, but the agent said that since my visa office is outside of Canada (in Singapore) so they can't answer question from outside of Canada. They can only answer for application processed in Canada visa office. Is that true?

I was of the impression that a lot of you guys here have called CIC from outside of Canada before and was able to get some useful information on the application.

Please help !

poojasathe

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015 ITA
AOR Received.
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
Meds Cleared 11-09-2015
Passport Req..
17-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
13-APR-16
Congrats fpaikar...just curious, where did u call ?