+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

mianchd

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aiqan said:
Hope next week will bring good news.. tired sick of waiting.. All the excitement is gone now.. just want to get it over with..
I feel you.

Let's hope next week brings some positive news.

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
hi guys,

under details in my profile, the status changed to 'updated' today. my background check has also changed to 'not needed at this time' from 'not started'. i havent received any ghost emails! what does this mean? will it show 'updated' if i were rejected? could this mean im getting closer?

here is my timeline;

FSW Outland
AOR - 29 Sept
Medicals passed - 2nd or 3rd of October

no updates ever since, except for the one i just mentioned above!

your advice please!!!

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Damn looks like I am the only CEC Inland left out in September. GOD this is frustrating even with 500+ points wait :(
Just wanna get done with this already.

Aiqan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hossamo33 said:
hi guys,

under details in my profile, the status changed to 'updated' today. my background check has also changed to 'not needed at this time' from 'not started'. i havent received any ghost emails! what does this mean? will it show 'updated' if i were rejected? could this mean im getting closer?

here is my timeline;

FSW Outland
AOR - 29 Sept
Medicals passed - 2nd or 3rd of October

no updates ever since, except for the one i just mentioned above!

your advice please!!!
The update notification email mostly comes the next day.
BG change to not needed usually means u will get a document request. Unless it changes to In progress (like mine)
But nothing is certain with CIC.
Check my timeline u'll get an idea.

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Aiqan said:
The update notification email mostly comes the next day.
BG change to not needed usually means u will get a document request. Unless it changes to In progress (like mine)
But nothing is certain with CIC.
Check my timeline u'll get an idea.
im just not sure what document they will require! i already submitted everything needed, and schedule A does not apply to me, so i dont think that would be it. anyway, ill just have to wait and see. i just hope its not a rejection!

Srik1987

Feb 27, 2016
Hi Guys,
Long time lurker here. I just received the infamous Ghost email as well today. It said my application was updated but nothing changed.
MY AOR was on 30th september. I got my medical passed on Oct 7th and had my Background check in progress since Oct 10. No change since then...
Checking the forum everyday for updates as it has been almost 5 months.

Fswsky

Feb 16, 2016
it is so frustrating to wait for the results. AOR, September 09, 2015. Background in process on October 13, any chance to be rejected? I am so worried about that.

denga

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Please add me to the list, I was a silent reader so far.

FSW Inland with LMIA.
AOR 25th of September.
Schdule A requested on OCT 19th and submitted on OCT 22nd.
Medical Passed
Background check in progress (for at least 3 months.)
Nothing since.

Application submitted by lawyer.

Waiting and hoping results be back soon.

sparth1989

Jan 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fswsky said:
it is so frustrating to wait for the results. AOR, September 09, 2015. Background in process on October 13, any chance to be rejected? I am so worried about that.
No I don't think so that your application can be rejected now buddy,you will here good news soon.Relax and have patience. I know it's hard but have faith in God.