+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
boske83 said:
It is definitely AOR... partial text is bellow, no need to copy paste part "Let us know if your situation changes..."

Dear XXX,
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Your application for permanent residence in Canada was received electronically by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 09/02/2015. You applied to the Federal Skilled Worker Program - FSW.
CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.

Processing your application
CIC will now begin processing your application. We will review your application to determine if you met the minimum criteria for Express Entry, possessed the qualifications that resulted in your being invited to apply for permanent residence, and meet the program requirements for Federal Skilled Worker Program. In addition, we will determine if you are admissible to Canada.
CIC will notify you if you need to attend an interview. Information about the date and time of your interview and all necessary instructions will be sent to you through your MyCIC account.
CIC intends to process majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. Processing times vary and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your file.

Bridging open work permit
If you are currently working in Canada on a work permit that is about to expire, and you meet all other requirements, you may use this letter to apply for a bridging open work permit.
Congrats then. It looks that your application is being processed faster than most. Good luck :)

igorsalves87

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey there,

App submitted: Sep, 3
AOR: Sep, 3
Eligibility review: Review in Progress

Someone have an idea about how long it's taking until we get the PR?

NOC: 2174

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application/profile status Open Help
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached Not Started

App submitted: Sept 8
AOR Sept 8
Med Passed: Sept 9
Schedule A request : Sept 10

Hello all, good to be on this forum, was asked to submit a schedule A request for my spouse and myself. Was anybody also asked for a schedule A form.
ALso woul like to enquire as to the statutory question, was refused UK Visa sometime ago, do i need to include the reason forr the refusal or just stte plainly that i was refused in the space provided for explanation.
Thanks.

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW Inland Applicant -

I submitted application on 11th Sept.
upfront medical was done on 13th August
AOR received: 11th Sept

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached: Not Started

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Guys please did anyone send a complete paper application after submitting the online eAPR? Is that a requirement?

Thanks.

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faxismile said:
Hello all, good to be on this forum, was asked to submit a schedule A request for my spouse and myself. Was anybody also asked for a schedule A form.
ALso woul like to enquire as to the statutory question, was refused UK Visa sometime ago, do i need to include the reason forr the refusal or just stte plainly that i was refused in the space provided for explanation.
Thanks.
Yep, me and my spouse also needed to submit schedule A. We also had positive answer in statutory questions, since this is our 2nd PR application (1st was refused because of incomplete documentation).

mcadam said:
Guys please did anyone send a complete paper application after submitting the online eAPR? Is that a requirement?
Thanks.
Not needed in advance, unless CIC explicitly ask for original papers. Online eAPR is sufficient for most of the applicants.

Moejoego

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application Submitted on 5th Sept...FSW outside Canada...Wait Started.... :) :) :)

Wish you good luck September Applicants... :)

Moejoego

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boske83 said:
Yep, me and my spouse also needed to submit schedule A. We also had positive answer in statutory questions, since this is our 2nd PR application (1st was refused because of incomplete documentation).

Not needed in advance, unless CIC explicitly ask for original papers. Online eAPR is sufficient for most of the applicants.
Hi Brother, what is ECAs....please let me know...

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
boske83 said:

Okay thank you.

goldday

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so just got an update medicals passed...
so sept10 submitted app
1st aor sept 10th
request for celpip scores sept 10th
medicals passed sept 11th
and got ecas profile too. hopefully i get second aor soon and good paced updates for everyone!

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
whats 2nd AOR? i thought there is only one AOR. Please could you tell me the difference?

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Moejoego said:
Hi Brother, what is ECAs....please let me know...
ecas - electronic Client Application Status

post AOR your application status can also be tracked here.

goldday

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thenumbiceman said:
whats 2nd AOR? i thought there is only one AOR. Please could you tell me the difference?
On the first acknowledgment i received it said its just to acknowledges the receipt of the application but that they will check to make sure i submitted a complete application. im guessing it is after this check that they indicate if you submitted a complete application and its being processed as such send you a second aor.
That being said after seeing my profile on ecas today it says we started processing your application on sept 11th so tbh im not too sure anymore if they are still going to send another aor saying if i submitted a complete application...

declanide

Dec 11, 2014
I get ECAS access 14 Sep

declanide said:
Submitted 1 Sep

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed (10 Sep)
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.