+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
mianchd said:
Guys. Need Help.

I have received "Sch. A" Request for Spouse.

Have a few questions, if anybody can help with any of them.

1) The "to" date in education section should be 1) to the award of degree/certificate or 2) the date of final exam?

*To the date that is mentioned in your degree.

2) The few months gap between two academic sessions. Can it be written as 1) Waiting for result! or 2) Un-employed or 3) both.

*You can write Unemployed. I mentioned it and wrote unemployed.

3) We traveled for 2 weeks to various European countries on honeymoon. Do they need to be mentioned in 1) Personal history? and in 2) Address history? or both?

*3.1. Why not? It is much better if you do mention it rather than not mentioning it and having trouble later.
*3.2. Address history for me just accepted dates more than 6 months. I could not enter anything less than 6 months.

4) She worked for a few months, but we didn't mention this in her employment or personal history at the time of submitting application, for the following reasons.
a) The jobs were outside Canada and for less than a year, so they wouldn't be contributing to the CRS Score anyway.
b) The jobs were sort of causal without proper documentation.
c) She was also studying for IT Certifications during those jobs which were mentioned in personal history.
d) I was under the impression that if the jobs are even mentioned under personal history, we might still be asked for all the evidence which might be very difficult to

Now I want to mention the jobs in personal history section, in the requested "Sch. A". I don't want to risk mis-representation.

*I mentioned all the jobs that we had and it was fine. As long as you don't want to claim points for it, it is ok. I would bring all of them.

Please advice. :-X

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
So, about the "to" date
===> if date printed on degree certificate then go with it if no date on the degree certificate i'd suggest going with final exam day or day when results were declared or posted.
About few months if gap
===> you can go either way as long as its covered what you were doing and the date are mentioned without leaving any gap.
Finally, About spouse work thing
==> since you getting no points for it. You can skip it. However, If I were you I would go out and explain everything and also clarify why I haven't included same in application.
Just personal opinion and experience might differ from person to person.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,
Sth really weird happened to me today! In mycic account the details showed "Your action is required" and when I entered, there was nothing! I thought there should be a request for some additional docs, but nothing! I am worried if they requested for sth but I did not receive it, what should I do now? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Dear friends,
Sth really weird happened to me today! In mycic account the details showed "Your action is required" and when I entered, there was nothing! I thought there should be a request for some additional docs, but nothing! I am worried if they requested for sth but I did not receive it, what should I do now? Has anyone had a similar experience?
My take is they thought some doc was missing and asked for it then realized it was there and deleted request. The best part is that they are working on your app so expect to hear back soon.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Canadaistheway said:
My take is they thought some doc was missing and asked for it then realized it was there and deleted request. The best part is that they are working on your app so expect to hear back soon.
Do they work on weekends??

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaistheway said:
Thanks, so when they request for additional doc (like sch A) the status changes to "Your action is required", am I right?

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Thanks, so when they request for additional doc (like sch A) the status changes to "Your action is required", am I right?
Yup..that's what I got when they asked for Sch.A
Does it still say your action required? If yes then I would call them to clarify.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaistheway said:
Yup..that's what I got when they asked for Sch.A
Does it still say your action required? If yes then I would call them to clarify.
No it changed to submitted when I entered!

mianchd

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys.

I have been requested Schedule A.

We traveled to some European countries for 2 weeks after AOR as tourists. Under What Section should I mention it?
I can't find travel history section there, as that is the most appropriate section for this information.

Under address history : We didn't really have definite addresses. We were staying at different hotels.
Under Personal history : It asks for date in months. So we would basically be repeating the same month for all 7 destinations.

Please advise!

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
mianchd said:
Guys.

I have been requested Schedule A.

We traveled to some European countries for 2 weeks after AOR as tourists. Under What Section should I mention it?
I can't find travel history section there, as that is the most appropriate section for this information.

Under address history : We didn't really have definite addresses. We were staying at different hotels.
Under Personal history : It asks for date in months. So we would basically be repeating the same month for all 7 destinations.

Please advise!
I did not add my travels to my personal history. I added them to travel history and it was fine. I guess you can do that either.

poojasathe

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015 ITA
AOR Received.
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
Meds Cleared 11-09-2015
Passport Req..
17-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
13-APR-16
Hi Guys,

If i have to submit any additional documents, do i do that through CSE or is there any other way ? And once i submit the CSE, do i get an acknowledgement that it has been added into my application ?

Thanks for the help.. ::)

mianchd

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
I did not add my travels to my personal history. I added them to travel history and it was fine. I guess you can do that either.
Yeah but a "schedule A" form does not have the section of travel history.
So i guess i can skip that info as it was given to CIC in a CSE anyway.