+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,
Today, it has been exactly 30 days since I ordered GCMS notes. Do I expect it today or next week? I ordered to receive it electronically; do they send it by email? How can I follow it up? I am so stressed out. I am reaching 5 months this weekends! No news, no updates nothing!

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Dear friends,
Today, it has been exactly 30 days since I ordered GCMS notes. Do I expect it today or next week? I ordered to receive it electronically; do they send it by email? How can I follow it up? I am so stressed out. I am reaching 5 months this weekends! No news, no updates nothing!
CIC hasn't been meeting the 30-day deadline recently. Mine took about 55 days. The worst part is: looks like they didn't touch my app since end of September.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
Masin said:
Dear friends,
You will have to wait for 31 days before requesting any status updates, so drop them a mail tomorrow afternoon if you don't receive your notes by noon tomorrow. They send an email with notes attached, in pdf format.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssd said:
It is true, cz in 2 months they have processed 20k applications of refugees. I am following their updates on that, so i know. Now only 5k left for processing as their target was 25k
They committed to resettle 25K. Only about 14K have arrived and about 11K left. They will have to process way more than 25K in the coming days to make sure enough of them arrive in Canada by end of February. Not to mention the 50K commitment by end of 2016 altogether.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairanupgk said:
If the RPRF says " application found eligible" does it signify anything....saw your post and it raised this query in my mind.
I'm not sure any more. My RPRF says "eligible" too but my GCMS notes say eligibility not started. CIC is very confusing these days.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cseeker said:
You will have to wait for 31 days before requesting any status updates, so drop them a mail tomorrow afternoon if you don't receive your notes by noon tomorrow. They send an email with notes attached, in pdf format.
Thanks for your response, Do you know their email address?

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaistheway said:
CIC hasn't been meeting the 30-day deadline recently. Mine took about 55 days. The worst part is: looks like they didn't touch my app since end of September.
55 days! That's too bad!

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Canadaistheway said:
They committed to resettle 25K. Only about 14K have arrived and about 11K left. They will have to process way more than 25K in the coming days to make sure enough of them arrive in Canada by end of February. Not to mention the 50K commitment by end of 2016 altogether.
I think they won't approve more than that. Even if they do they probably won't do it with this speed. I believe as soon as they hit the 25k they just go to the normal processing times for all categories.
I think what they do is that they start resettling the ones that they have approved. No matter how many they approve it is useless if they don't resettle them. So what's the use of approving more instead of increasing the number of flights? I believe that they most likely approve the 25K that they need and then focus on resettling rather than approving more and more for the February deadline.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Canadaistheway said:
I'm not sure any more. My RPRF says "eligible" too but my GCMS notes say eligibility not started. CIC is very confusing these days.
maybe they get the money when the application is complete and then send the complete application with the receipt of the money to Ottawa for eligibility processs

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
I think they won't approve more than that. Even if they do they probably won't do it with this speed. I believe as soon as they hit the 25k they just go to the normal processing times for all categories.
I think what they do is that they start resettling the ones that they have approved. No matter how many they approve it is useless if they don't resettle them. So what's the use of approving more instead of increasing the number of flights? I believe that they most likely approve the 25K that they need and then focus on resettling rather than approving more and more for the February deadline.
It's called politics. McCallum claimed to have 25K IN CANADA. Not all of refugees agree to move in less than a month. It has been one of CIC's challenges. So it follows they have to process more to have enough people who agree to move. They will use rest of the processed apps for the 2016 quota of 50K. Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U80EPwGOhCI

We are lucky that our apps are being processed at all. After these trends started emerging in November with no app movement at all, I started to think they would resume processing economic migrants only in March. We are obviously not current government's priority. Wish us luck.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
maybe they get the money when the application is complete and then send the complete application with the receipt of the money to Ottawa for eligibility processs
Well, according to my GCMS notes, my app was already at CPC-Ottawa when they asked for RPRF. I agree this could be money issue though. Maybe they ran out of money right when they started processing refugees and started issuing RPRFs randomly..lol

sonurp

Sep 3, 2015
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
BigKhaled said:
Added successfully to the WhatsApp group !!!
Hi Mate, Can you please add me to the whatsapp group, my cell number is - +1-289-218-7537

Regards,
SP

sonurp

Sep 3, 2015
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
ss0704 said:
Ohh My Godddd.... the magical mail in my inbox.... :p :p :p
Final Request..Ready for Visa... Aor7thSep...bgcheck-23jan-FSWOutland,,
I just cant believe it...

PPR..!!!

Can't sit stilll..... yayyyy....
To all my dear Forum friends...
You guys have been amazing...so much information and guidance...More than anything else.. Thanks for all the moral support...
Its worth the wait guys.... plz have faith..your turn is coming..!!! much love...!!!
Congratulations Mate, Party time!!!

sonurp

Sep 3, 2015
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
Does it make any sense to apply for a bridge work permit now? I am suppose to leave the country by Mid March.