Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
rudyrudy said:
I got a Ghost Email, and no change to myCIC, I called CIC, and they said, you got an email because your application has been finalized, but they cant tell what the outcome is..

i am worried now. She said, last notes on your application say "Application has been Finalized"
What is ur timeline??

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
please everybody when you want to give an update on your application, either give your timeline, or include it in your signature!

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
rudyrudy said:
I got a Ghost Email, and no change to myCIC, I called CIC, and they said, you got an email because your application has been finalized, but they cant tell what the outcome is..

i am worried now. She said, last notes on your application say "Application has been Finalized"
You will get PPR today or tomorrow... Congratulation in Advance :)

Sina67

Jan 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 7 2015
Med's Done....
Sep 8 2015
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Jan 19 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
shibaak said:
please everybody when you want to give an update on your application, either give your timeline, or include it in your signature!

I cannot make a change in my profile information until I have a certain amount of posts. After that I can put the timeline in the profile.

The good news is that I just got the PPR email. :D :D

I have a question: I am currently in ON, Canada with a visitor visa. I can stay for at least 4 more months, and my visa is valid for 4 years. I'm from Iran and my application was processed in Turkey. Anyone knows is it better to send my documents to Turkey or Ottawa?

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Sina67 said:
I cannot make a change in my profile information until I have a certain amount of posts. After that I can put the timeline in the profile.

I have a question: I am currently in ON, Canada with a visitor visa. I can stay for at least 4 more months, and my visa is valid for 4 years. I'm from Iran and my application was processed in Turkey. Anyone knows is it better to send my documents to Turkey or Ottawa?
Great! Congratulatiooooons!
so you were outland applicant.
I know that you can ask for change of office and you can just do your landing inside Ottawa in their Canada Place. I am not sure though. wait for others' advice

barbylonzy

Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sept 2015
AOR Received.
5th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
Sina67 said:

WHAT UR TIMELINE SIMPLY TYPE SO WE CAN KNW.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sina67 said:

Congratulations!

If you're applying from inside Canada, you must send your documents to Ottawa. Your PPR will have clear instructions about next steps.

Sina67

Jan 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 7 2015
Med's Done....
Sep 8 2015
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Jan 19 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
shibaak said:
I know that you can ask for change of office and you can just do your landing inside Ottawa in their Canada Place. I am not sure though. wait for others' advice
Thank you very much! Hope your application will be processed soon. :)

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations!

If you're applying from inside Canada, you must send your documents to Ottawa. Your PPR will have clear instructions about next steps.
I think he applied from Iran and then came to Canada on a visitor visa. because he says his application has been processed in Turkey which is the responsible country for Iranian applicants. That's what I got from his post.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Sina67 said:
Hello everybody,

I've been following this forum for a while. I'm a September AOR. My BG Check changed to "in progress" on Jan 19. Hope to receive good news soon, and wish good luck for everybody else.

-------------------------------

Here is my timeline:

ITA: 14 Aug
App Submitted: 4 Sep
AOR: 4 Sep
Medical: Passed 8 Sep
Eligibility: In Progress
BG Check: In Progress
Final Decision: Not Started

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
shibaak said:
I think he applied from Iran and then came to Canada on a visitor visa. because he says his application has been processed in Turkey which is the responsible country for Iranian applicants. That's what I got from his post.
My bad!

Sina67, send a CSE requesting them to allow you to finish PPR formalities from inside Canada.

Sina67

Jan 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 7 2015
Med's Done....
Sep 8 2015
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Jan 19 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Asivad Anac said:
My bad!

Sina67, send a CSE requesting them to allow you to finish PPR formalities from inside Canada.

Thanks, I may also call them and ask them about it.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Sina67 said:
Thanks, I may also call them and ask them about it.
Are you Inlander or outlander?