+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

YK545

Sep 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iwasjeff said:
Hi guys:

I am an August AOR FSW INLAND (Single) Applicant.

However my AOR date is 31-August which I could technically be September.

at 3 P.M after a ghost mail this morning, I received PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My timeline is in my signature.

Good luck to you all!

Congratulation iwasjeff !
you can enjoy now! ;D

iwasjeff

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
08-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
08-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
11-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
13-Jan-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
27-Jan-2016
YK545 said:
Congratulation iwasjeff !
you can enjoy now! ;D
Thank you bud! :)

CilliersC

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YK545 said:
1.bc_canada -AOR Sep 1st
2. jemdill - AOR Sep 4th
3. CanPRCEC - AOR Sep 11th
4. YK545C - AOR Sep 13th - Inland
5. Anonymous09 -AOR Sept 14th - Outland
6. rkurtur -AOR Sep 14th
7. preeti.msingh109 -AOR Sept 14th - Outland
8. jkcanada - AOR Sep 17th
9. iceage - AOR Sept 20th
10. drkv78 -AOR Sept 21st
11. Mario -AOR Sept 22nd
12. NeilSam - AOR Sep 24th - Inland
13. CilliersC - AOR Sep 4th - Outland
I am on the spreadsheets also but added mine - bg not started

agapov

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My god, on Monday I've got a reply from CIC to my CSE regarding JobBank access, saying, we know there is a problem and we are trying to figure out what's going on (to make their message short).

Today I've got a reply from them to my CSE regarding no ECAS access. The mail said that "If you submitted a permanent residence application online, you can check its status in MyCIC" -- which probably means, that ECAS access issue won't be resolved.

But.. come on, guys from CIC, of you reply to my CSEs, please at least start my BG check?! Why does it takes so long? Makes me wanna scream))))

kaaku

Dec 12, 2015
[size=10pt]another draw happened today . . . . .
cutoff 453......
they are piling files . . . .
[/size]

SelinaS

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Received on Oct 14 (ECAS)
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
agapov said:
My god, on Monday I've got a reply from CIC to my CSE regarding JobBank access, saying, we know there is a problem and we are trying to figure out what's going on (to make their message short).

Today I've got a reply from them to my CSE regarding no ECAS access. The mail said that "If you submitted a permanent residence application online, you can check its status in MyCIC" -- which probably means, that ECAS access issue won't be resolved.

But.. come on, guys from CIC, of you reply to my CSEs, please at least start my BG check?! Why does it takes so long? Makes me wanna scream))))
I just received the same email. I thought it was a scam, so I did not click the link which is provided.
Hope PPR will happen to us in a week since I need my passport to travel in early February!! :p

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Hey my September fellows, I have a question: Today I was asked to fill out the IMM5009 Verification of Status. My current status is as visitor as I couldn't renew my Work permit. Now, while filling out this form, on Part B - Documents Requested, the question number 3 says: Canadian port of Entry - Place of Issue. I applied online for it and I just got a letter yesterday telling me that I was approved from Visitor Visa. In this letter, it doesn't say where the permit was issued. Should I say "Online"?

What Should I do on Question 4?
4. Indicate for which of the following you need a replacement copy or a Verification of Status document. If you have more than one valid temporary resident document, indicate the document ID number or if unknown, the document issue and expiry date of the requested document. I guess I have to write my Visitor record as I don't have any longer the work permit and the only valid temporary resident document that I have is the visitor visa.

What should I do on Question 5?
Was your original immigration document: Lost, Stolen, Destroyed, Other? I choose Other.
It says Provide details. If the document was a valid temporary resident document and was lost or stolen, indicate the police report number. If you do not have a police report number, please provide a brief explanation in the space provided. ... Should I indicate that this for was requested by CIC? Or should I explain that I no longer have a valid work permit and I'm currently in Canada with a visitor visa document?

Those are my questions. I really hope to hear some advice from you guys as lawyers want an arm for filling this part of the form and I don't really have any more funding to waste on a lawyer. I could potentially help someone else with a similar case in the future too.

Note: the instructions aren't really helpful at all.

Thanks again for your help and support through this process,
JC85

maryliag

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
I'm also waiting for PPR! Come on PPR, show up for us!!! \o/

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
iwasjeff said:
Hi guys:

I am an August AOR FSW INLAND (Single) Applicant.

However my AOR date is 31-August which I could technically be September.

at 3 P.M after a ghost mail this morning, I received PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My timeline is in my signature.

Good luck to you all!
Congratulations and thanks for cheering us up!

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
kaaku said:
[size=10pt]another draw happened today . . . . .
cutoff 453......
they are piling files . . . .
[/size]
That's not bad. I actually think it is good. Because then they have to at least dedicate 1 or 2 days to us and they have to be faster in approving.

dom0404

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Sep
Doc's Request.
08 Oct.
AOR Received.
25 Sep
Med's Request
Upfront
AOR 24 Sep inland

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
CIC has slowed down refugee applications processing from 600-800 apps/day to ~200/apps per day and now we are seeing PPRs for July-ers and August-ers. This is now very obvious how they are working.
I think refugee application process with be of this speed 200-300 (enough speed to meet Feb target) applications per day and they will now work on EE applications which is good thing.
Some July-ers on this forum have reached 6 month mark and reading <a href="http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.0.html">this link</a> we can say that there has been a small bottleneck problem.
As soon as this clears out we are next plus processing speed for EE application is getting better guys! Let's hold our horses on being impatient. PPR is coming for SEP AORs very soon!!

Lets spread good wishes for all of us!!
<==AND GUYS PLEASE UPDATE SEP SPREADSHEET!!
I see many users saying Sep AOR on this thread but I do not see their username on spread sheet. PLEASE!!